Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby Borborygmus » Wed, 16Jan06 07:59

ttant wrote:
Borborygmus wrote:Ah, so she keeps asking for money repeatedly?
What else do you have to do to continue the storyline?

She will continue to ask money until you are nice to her at university.
There is also another part with her if you are a teacher and you own bdsm kit (according to sentences i translated).

After I reprimanded the students who were bullying her, I keep getting this message whenever I do something:

"Vous sentez votre smartphone vibrer, c'est Nathalie."

The smartphone doesn't have an option to check the text message from Nathalie.

~

Do you happen to know how to access that storyline with the BDSM kit? I haven't found it for sale anywhere.
Borborygmus
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Infidèle [FR] [EN]

Postby HPGreg » Wed, 16Jan06 11:32

Kane wrote:
Zigmut wrote:
Kane wrote:What are the action to reach chapter 9? After chapter 8 I tried lot of things but there's no progress...

I bought and given to noelle the two dildo, with the different show in the kitchen. It's also available the command "kiss her" to noelle. But days after days there's nothing about chapter 9....
"Diversify your activities, you never know what might cause a new trigger in Noelle's mind." is the hint. I tried different action and I don't know what are the required actievities

Take you car...

Do you mean this?: go to High tech room -- there is noelle -- go home -- scene with noelle in the car?
If so, i found it.
Now the problem is that after chapter 9, the hint is the same of the one before chapter 9 (Diversify your activities, you never know what might cause a click in Noelle's mind). I think chapter 10 is related to: kitchen at 9-- noelle's show with one or two vibro--she goes to her bedroom-- but everytime i go to her bedroom, nothing happens....(i tried every day for a long time)

Hallo,

I am on the same place that Kane.

I didn't found the dildo could somebody say where the are?
second problem om 10 AM I go to the centre with Noelie and come back house om 12am but nothing happen I do the same in de PM but nohing (Sarah is with pierre in the other house)
And last one i can't kiss noelie

Thanks for the answer and thanks to Zigmut for this game

Bonjour,

Je suis bloquer au meme endroit que Kane

Je n'ai par contre pas trouver les vibros quellequ'un peut il me dire ou les trouver?
deuxième problème j'ai ete à 10AM au centre commercial avec Noelie a 11h je retourne a la maison et j'ai rien de special qui se passe et l'apres midi je retourne au centre avec Noelie mais toujours rien (sarah est avec Pierre dans l'autre maison)
Et le dernier je ne peux pas faire de bisous a Noelie

Merci d'avance pour l'aide et et à Zigmut pour ce jeu
HPGreg
great white shark

Postby wildride » Wed, 16Jan06 15:57

HPGreg wrote:
Kane wrote:
Zigmut wrote:
Kane wrote:What are the action to reach chapter 9? After chapter 8 I tried lot of things but there's no progress...

I bought and given to noelle the two dildo, with the different show in the kitchen. It's also available the command "kiss her" to noelle. But days after days there's nothing about chapter 9....
"Diversify your activities, you never know what might cause a new trigger in Noelle's mind." is the hint. I tried different action and I don't know what are the required actievities

Take you car...

Do you mean this?: go to High tech room -- there is noelle -- go home -- scene with noelle in the car?
If so, i found it.
Now the problem is that after chapter 9, the hint is the same of the one before chapter 9 (Diversify your activities, you never know what might cause a click in Noelle's mind). I think chapter 10 is related to: kitchen at 9-- noelle's show with one or two vibro--she goes to her bedroom-- but everytime i go to her bedroom, nothing happens....(i tried every day for a long time)

Hallo,

second problem om 10 AM I go to the centre with Noelie and come back house om 12am but nothing happen I do the same in de PM but nohing (Sarah is with pierre in the other house)

For the dildo's go downtown at 8pm (20:00) and explore the area. You may find the place (its obvious) but the people you need wont be there. come back the following day and try again. It will take at least 2 nights to get both toys.

As for Diversifying your activities, this is a clue to do other things and has nothing to do with the kitchen or her bedroom. Try some yardwork when Sarah is not home. (560+ Relationship with Noelle).
Last edited by wildride on Wed, 16Jan06 15:57, edited 1 time in total.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby Zigmut » Wed, 16Jan06 15:57

Hi folks,
happy new year, this is a new update for Unfaithful, many fixes.
Thx again for yours feedback, normally, all roads are cleans (i hope), no loop or crash.

Some events are "RNG Only", if too difficult i will correct this.
Last edited by Zigmut on Wed, 16Jan06 18:02, edited 1 time in total.
Un plug, un sapin, quelle différence ?
Zigmut
great white shark

Postby wildride » Wed, 16Jan06 15:59

Zigmut wrote:Hi folks,
Thx again for yours feedback, normally, all roads are cleans (i hope), no loop or crash.

Currently, the french version is available, the others are uploading.

Oh goody! All nighter tonight with a new start. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

well at least after the ENG version is uploaded.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby SilverAxe » Wed, 16Jan06 17:42

Best news of the day ^^ .
SilverAxe
sirens hunter

Postby HPGreg » Wed, 16Jan06 19:28

wildride wrote:
HPGreg wrote:
Kane wrote:
Zigmut wrote:

Take you car...

If so, i found it.

Hallo,

For the dildo's go downtown at 8pm (20:00) and explore the area. You may find the place (its obvious) but the people you need wont be there. come back the following day and try again. It will take at least 2 nights to get both toys.

As for Diversifying your activities, this is a clue to do other things and has nothing to do with the kitchen or her bedroom. Try some yardwork when Sarah is not home. (560+ Relationship with Noelle).

Hallo,

Thanks for the hulp with the dildo I found it ;)

But for the second part I can't have the special scene in car with Noelie. A and the yardwork is OK en I have the scene followed in the bedroom
HPGreg
great white shark

Postby wildride » Wed, 16Jan06 20:01

HPGreg wrote:
But for the second part I can't have the special scene in car with Noelie. A and the yardwork is OK en I have the scene followed in the bedroom

it wont always trigger, as Zigmut said theres a few that are RNG (Random Number Generation) this is one of them, what I do is quicksave, go to the mall and if she joins me I go in, go electronics shop then go back home. This will randomly trigger (and is repeatable), another scene like this is coming home from the park with Sarah you will randomly have an interaction with her or not.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Wed, 16Jan06 22:19

wildride wrote:

Speaking of the adult entertainment store
The comment about wasting multiple days waiting for the rng to allow you to buy everything isn't necessary. The rng re-spins every time you enter the shop. Buying items doesn't use time either. So one can simply step in and out of the shop over and over on the same day, at the same time, without loading a save until the proper salesperson is available. Can buy both dildos on the same day this way.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 16Jan06 22:32

redle wrote:
wildride wrote:

Speaking of the adult entertainment store
The comment about wasting multiple days waiting for the rng to allow you to buy everything isn't necessary. The rng re-spins every time you enter the shop. Buying items doesn't use time either. So one can simply step in and out of the shop over and over on the same day, at the same time, without loading a save until the proper salesperson is available. Can buy both dildos on the same day this way.

confirmed. And thanks for the new version Zigmut. But question is this version closer to 100% translated or 75% like the previous version?
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby xravensfan » Thu, 16Jan07 05:45

Also, can I use old saves (0.98.1) with the 0.98.2 version?
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Borborygmus » Thu, 16Jan07 08:23

Importing a 0.98.1 game into a 0.98.2 game doesn't allow you to buy the smartphone again.
Borborygmus
great white shark

Postby wildride » Thu, 16Jan07 09:28

Skelaturi wrote:But question is this version closer to 100% translated or 75% like the previous version?

Seems like the 75% maybe a bit more, I havent got into Cherry or Gala events yet, but seeing the french lines where they were before (so far)
Edit: Gala is English

Still got a bug with writing and other things.
If you keep your decimal with a "." you can finish your first 2500 word book in 2 hours, all subsequent books 1 hour no matter the length.
If you changed your decimal to a "," then writing from notepad seems right, however after buying a computer you can finish any length of book in 1 hour on the PC. 2 and 4 hour writings appear to be working as intended (assuming 210 and 440 words are the intended result for writhing 2 and 4 hours respectively)
Once I noted that I played only with the ","
Speaking Sexy and Sex with Noelle produces same score as platonic (+1), however if spending time with her and Pierre produces +1/+2 depending on relationship stage. Talking Sexy used to produce +2, Sex +3. Not sure if intentional. Making diner alone is giving Sarah +1 but Noelle is going up +4 (was +2 each before), Helping them +1 and +3 respectively (was +1 each before).
The clue to go outside and do something appears to be misplaced, it came after the handjob in bedroom (after mowing the lawn) not before. No clue given after the dinner time antics, which is where I think this clue was supposed to be?

I have not checked for looping issues due to decimal value.

Coding typos or missing pictures, does not break game, just means a pic should be shown but isnt, providing the code in message so hopefully its easily fixed with a find/replace:
Food: CT_DISPLAYPICTURE:[v: _var_diverses_texte(0)(3)]:::
Sarahtext (21:00): CT_DISPLAYPICTURE:[v: rptxtphosarah]:::
Coming home from park with Sarah: CT_DISPLAYPICTURE:[v: _var_diverses_texte_(0)(3)]:::
Last edited by wildride on Fri, 16Jan08 01:06, edited 4 times in total.
wildride
lagoon predator

Postby ptmg30 » Thu, 16Jan07 13:41

Zigmut wrote:Hi folks,

I think RNG events should be just random/side events, not for anything main story related.
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 16Jan08 06:14

Has this author done anyother games? This one has proven to be one of my favorites of all time!
xravensfan
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games