Update: Man of the house [WIP]: v0.7.8: A day at the beach

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby _Inerfa » Fri, 17Dec22 19:26

Hi guys and girls,

Just released version v0.6.4 and added v0.6.2 for public download: https://goo.gl/4DtsA8
Merry Christmas everybody!
_Inerfa
great white shark
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon, 16Nov21 15:40
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby Brian100 » Wed, 17Dec27 09:54

Hi, have been playing since 5.2 version and just found that I can teach Ashley twice in at 15.00, is this the best way to go.
Thanks
User avatar
Brian100
great white shark
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat, 09Oct17 23:00
Location: Tamworth, England
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 17Dec28 08:56

If I remember right teaching her twice will add another love pt but you can't kiss her twice during that time but can kiss and teach her also.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 11Jun03 06:09
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 17Dec28 09:07

I am having an issue with having to start the game from the beginning every time there is a new release. Thought I could work around it by doing a copy and paste of the previous version but that proved disastrous. As the game becomes larger that is something that should be looked at. Does Unity have a way to bring the previous version forward or least bring forward what you need for the next version.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 11Jun03 06:09
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby Tao Dude » Fri, 17Dec29 15:26

ut1stgear1 wrote:I am having an issue with having to start the game from the beginning every time there is a new release. Thought I could work around it by doing a copy and paste of the previous version but that proved disastrous. As the game becomes larger that is something that should be looked at. Does Unity have a way to bring the previous version forward or least bring forward what you need for the next version.

If you overwrite your previous version with the new version, the save game files should still be retained from the previous version in the savegames sub-folder. One of the releases added a savegame_100.sav, which had all the achievements at max from earlier versions so that you can focus on the new content.

That is the technique that i have used and apart from Inerfa/Faerin having to correct a corrupted save file for me because a bug allowed me to get a star twice for the same event with Ashley, i have had no issues (apart from my own ineptitude in finding the right actions :).

This is a really good game now that it has been reworked to avoid the attentions of the Patreon thought police (probably because it is fundamentally good and does not need the taboo content to make it interesting).
User avatar
Tao Dude
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat, 16Oct01 23:30
Location: Newport, Wales
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sat, 17Dec30 04:41

Tao Dude wrote:If you overwrite your previous version with the new version, the save game files should still be retained from the previous version in the savegames sub-folder. One of the releases added a savegame_100.sav, which had all the achievements at max from earlier versions so that you can focus on the new content.

That is the technique that i have used and apart from Inerfa/Faerin having to correct a corrupted save file for me because a bug allowed me to get a star twice for the same event with Ashley, i have had no issues (apart from my own ineptitude in finding the right actions :).

This is a really good game now that it has been reworked to avoid the attentions of the Patreon thought police (probably because it is fundamentally good and does not need the taboo content to make it interesting).

That was v6.1 that did that. So instead of extracting to the new version just extract to the existing folder. Will do that. thx. Yes this is a great game. I just have to remember to overwrite instead of creating a new folder.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 11Jun03 06:09
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sun, 17Dec31 06:56

Have finished through v 6.4 but didn't get everything. Missed her wearing the second outfit which I assume is the sexy apron and 3 pics, 2 are probably her wearing the apron and the other is the last in the practice sessions in her room. Not too worried about getting any of this but it was really helpful when I figured out how to overwrite files with the new version. Great game.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 11Jun03 06:09
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby Tao Dude » Sun, 17Dec31 17:20

ut1stgear1 wrote:Have finished through v 6.4 but didn't get everything. Missed her wearing the second outfit which I assume is the sexy apron and 3 pics, 2 are probably her wearing the apron and the other is the last in the practice sessions in her room. Not too worried about getting any of this but it was really helpful when I figured out how to overwrite files with the new version. Great game.

To get the sexy apron, you just need to arrive in the kitchen whilst Claire is making dinner and you will see it. I am not sure that is the other outfit, as i have still got one outfit to find and have seen the apron (unless it is a bug).
User avatar
Tao Dude
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat, 16Oct01 23:30
Location: Newport, Wales
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sun, 17Dec31 18:00

Tao Dude wrote:To get the sexy apron, you just need to arrive in the kitchen whilst Claire is making dinner and you will see it. I am not sure that is the other outfit, as i have still got one outfit to find and have seen the apron (unless it is a bug).

You might be right. That's exactly what I have. The thing that makes me think the apron that she models is in her room is that Jack says something like "She's wearing the apron again" when he sees it on her in the kitchen the first time meaning he had seen it before. So I lean toward a bug. Not a big concern for me though. Thanks to you it was much more enjoyable this time by not having to play from the beginning. I could have just written over the files with v 6.4 but chose to do each version instead to see how it worked. I still think you have to repeat too many actions though but once you figure out the number of times it makes it a little easier. I ended repeating too many actions because I made sure I didn't miss anything by visiting her in all the places and times you could during each day.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 11Jun03 06:09
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby Brocho » Sun, 17Dec31 21:34

I think there are two different scenes of her in the apron depending on how many arousal points you have for her. If you've seen one and didn't get the achievement, try reducing your points in the cheat console and checking again. I think you need 60-69 to see the first one and 70+ for the second.
User avatar
Brocho
great white shark
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 17Aug22 19:23
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 18Jan01 01:49

Brocho wrote:I think there are two different scenes of her in the apron depending on how many arousal points you have for her. If you've seen one and didn't get the achievement, try reducing your points in the cheat console and checking again. I think you need 60-69 to see the first one and 70+ for the second.

That worked. So I guess you can by-pass some things if you go beyond where they are supposed to happen and get to the point where something happens so there is a window for you to accomplish something. Found the second sexy apparel and 2 of the 3 pics I missed so am at 99% with Claire and only missing 1 pic. I think I know where it is but would probably have to play with love,, arousal and stars to get it right. Not worth the time and effort but thanks for that tidbit. Didn't think to play with settings.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 11Jun03 06:09
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby Brocho » Mon, 18Jan01 13:25

ut1stgear1 wrote:
Brocho wrote:I think there are two different scenes of her in the apron depending on how many arousal points you have for her. If you've seen one and didn't get the achievement, try reducing your points in the cheat console and checking again. I think you need 60-69 to see the first one and 70+ for the second.

That worked. So I guess you can by-pass some things if you go beyond where they are supposed to happen and get to the point where something happens so there is a window for you to accomplish something. Found the second sexy apparel and 2 of the 3 pics I missed so am at 99% with Claire and only missing 1 pic. I think I know where it is but would probably have to play with love,, arousal and stars to get it right. Not worth the time and effort but thanks for that tidbit. Didn't think to play with settings.

Excellent. I think the game is designed so that things like that happen in the right order and nothing is missed, but sometimes there are oversights which need to be fixed in later versions. Tell me the location of the missing picture and I can probably let you know how to get it.
User avatar
Brocho
great white shark
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 17Aug22 19:23
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby Tao Dude » Mon, 18Jan01 16:13

ut1stgear1 wrote:I ended repeating too many actions because I made sure I didn't miss anything by visiting her in all the places and times you could during each day.

That is my only minor quibble with this game, many actions that require repeating to ratchet up a particular NPC attribute do not differ from one to the next, and later ones do not recognise that the action has taken place before. At least with Veronica, there were a number of chores for her to complete, which added some variation.
User avatar
Tao Dude
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat, 16Oct01 23:30
Location: Newport, Wales
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 18Jan01 22:06

Brocho wrote:Excellent. I think the game is designed so that things like that happen in the right order and nothing is missed, but sometimes there are oversights which need to be fixed in later versions. Tell me the location of the missing picture and I can probably let you know how to get it.

I think it will be in Claire's bedroom right after she let's him cum in her hand but not sure because other pics for other girls showed up somewhere else after completing a sequence. Not sure which of Claire's settings to play with. If all I missed is one pic then I am very satisfied with this game.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri, 11Jun03 06:09
sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby Brocho » Mon, 18Jan01 22:22

ut1stgear1 wrote:
Brocho wrote:Excellent. I think the game is designed so that things like that happen in the right order and nothing is missed, but sometimes there are oversights which need to be fixed in later versions. Tell me the location of the missing picture and I can probably let you know how to get it.

I think it will be in Claire's bedroom right after she let's him cum in her hand but not sure because other pics for other girls showed up somewhere else after completing a sequence. Not sure which of Claire's settings to play with. If all I missed is one pic then I am very satisfied with this game.

Have you tried walking into her room right after that scene? That gives you an additional image. It's a very easy one to miss as the room is usually locked, so people wouldn't think to try and walk in.
User avatar
Brocho
great white shark
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 17Aug22 19:23
sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kukri and 18 guests

eXTReMe Tracker