I'm planning upon making games, based upon BBW Characters...

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

I'm planning upon making games, based upon BBW Characters...

Postby LJames713 » Thu, 16Jul21 07:31

BBW (Big Beautiful Women)

So, I'd joined this site, as I wanted to get some perspective from the avid gamers here concerning games that I'd like to produce games (the first few being free, at this point, as I am a novice at video game creation) centered around plus-sized women (popularly known as "Big Beautiful Women" or "BBW" for short).

At any rate, here are some shots of some of the women that I've already created, and plan on incorporating in a wide variety of stories.

Please feel free to leave your input, as I'm unsure about the interest level for this in a video game/Dating Sim Format...

Thanks!!!

Last edited by LJames713 on Fri, 16Jul22 03:06, edited 2 times in total.
LJames713
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: I'm planning upon making games, based upon BBW Character

Postby Blue » Thu, 16Jul21 08:13

The idea is interesting. Big women deserve attention now) especially have to remember the movie The Spy with Melissa McCarthy.

However, I would like to note that the fat in the pictures is distributed very unevenly.
For example here,

shows good where most fat is deposited in the first place.

I think it is worth paying attention to waist of your models.

Sincerely, Blue.
Blue
sirens hunter

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 16Jul21 12:57

Interesting work, thanks for sharing it.

What work flow do You use?
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby LJames713 » Thu, 16Jul21 13:16

Blue wrote:The idea is interesting. Big women deserve attention now) especially have to remember the movie The Spy with Melissa McCarthy.

However, I would like to note that the fat in the pictures is distributed very unevenly.
For example here,

shows good where most fat is deposited in the first place.

I think it is worth paying attention to waist of your models.

Sincerely, Blue.

I'm definitely hearing (and have been obsessing) about what you're saying: It's been a (pardon the pun) MASSIVE problem for me to accurately depict many differing types of fat deposit structures, without producing something that looks either unattractive to me...or downright artificial, to the utmost degree (particularly as I'm using Daz to render my images: even deformers leave something to be desired, insofar as expanding waist regions in a way that many will find realistic).

Although, the sorts of women I'm creating do, in fact, exist. Believe me, I've done my homework insofar as finding examples of these sorts of women that actually look like this (preternaturally skinny waists, coupled with large thighs, hips, butts, chests, legs and calves, etc.).

For example, the young woman below had been a popular sensation a few years ago. She went by the name of "MalMalloy" (she still has videos floating around on youtube, and elsewhere)...

Here are a few other models (all unphotoshopped, most with videos online confirming their shape), with the sort of dimensions I'm aiming for that I refer back to for reference...

Now, of course, I would truthfully like to aim at getting characters to have features like THESE women, but (once again) Daz isn't going to perform the service, apparently. I'd need a far more in-depth modeling program like Maya or Lightwave, I suppose (or perhaps the program called Hexagon?), to get these sort of truly realistic, love-handle and complex cellulite effects...

Now, if there's a way to get THAT done in either Daz or Poser, I'd be indebted to anyone who can show me a few handy tips...!
Last edited by LJames713 on Fri, 16Jul22 03:08, edited 2 times in total.
LJames713
great white shark

Postby LJames713 » Thu, 16Jul21 13:17

PinkVendeta wrote:Interesting work, thanks for sharing it.

What work flow do You use?

Hello: I'm using Daz Studio for the initial modeling and Photoshop CS for touch-up/enhancement afterward...

Thanks!
Last edited by LJames713 on Fri, 16Jul22 04:25, edited 1 time in total.
LJames713
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 16Jul21 13:32

Thanks for the reply, good luck with the new series, look forward to it.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby LJames713 » Thu, 16Jul21 13:45

PinkVendeta wrote:Thanks for the reply, good luck with the new series, look forward to it.

Thanks! Most appreciated...
Last edited by LJames713 on Fri, 16Jul22 02:51, edited 1 time in total.
LJames713
great white shark

Postby fleet » Thu, 16Jul21 14:35

Make the game that YOU want to make. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
I was initially hesitant to make "Arnie and the Hitchhike"', as the female lead is NOT what one typically sees in adult games. To date, it has been one of my most widely read stories. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Very respectfully,
fleet
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby LJames713 » Thu, 16Jul21 15:04

fleet wrote:Make the game that YOU want to make. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
I was initially hesitant to make "Arnie and the Hitchhike"', as the female lead is NOT what one typically sees in adult games. To date, it has been one of my most widely read stories. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Very respectfully,
fleet

Oh, most definitely, that's the plan.

However, I'm just doing a bit of due diligence, by attempting to use this network for the purposes of a bit of preliminary promotion/focus group interaction.

But, the stories I'll create will be my own, most assuredly.

I definitely appreciate your encouragement!
LJames713
great white shark

Postby Blue » Thu, 16Jul21 17:37

I'm definitely not going to insist.
I like the pictures and I like the idea.
Please continue.
I just noted noticed anomalies that I noticed.
certainly act exceptions that pleasantly perceived, and continue to exist.

Once again - I like your idea.

And I vote as a game.

Sincerely, Blue.
Blue
sirens hunter

Postby muttdoggy » Thu, 16Jul21 21:21

My current girlfriend and the last few girls I've dated were considered bbw (big beautiful women) and whenever other guys would remark on their weight, I'd tell them "there's the door. Use it!". What's interesting is that it's usually the guys who are talking about the weight are the ones begging to have sex with them. :lol: That should tell you I've seen more than a few of those gals and the pictures that stood out the most to me were the stormy, librarian, mirror balls and the camille pictures.
I'll help you out if you need someone that will test or proofread. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
edited.. those little red lines didn't highlight "that" when I mean "than".
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby LJames713 » Thu, 16Jul21 21:48

muttdoggy wrote:My current girlfriend and the last few girls I've dated were considered bbw (big beautiful women) and whenever other guys would remark on their weight, I'd tell them "there's the door. Use it!". What's interesting is that it's usually the guys who are talking about the weight are the ones begging to have sex with them. :lol: That should tell you I've seen more than a few of those gals and the pictures that stood out the most to me were the stormy, librarian, mirror balls and the camille pictures.
I'll help you out if you need someone that will test or proofread. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
edited.. those little red lines didn't highlight "that" when I mean "than".

Thanks, Muttdoggy...I appreciate the feedback on models that you found the most attractive (as that had been, truly, my pre-eminent concern).

I also appreciate the offer to test the final product...I'll work it out, so that I don't waste your time!

Thank you, again!
LJames713
great white shark

Postby LostTrout » Fri, 16Jul22 06:13

Sickleyield sells some morphs called Big Beautiful Genesis 2 Female at Daz that you might like. She also has a Curvaceous Olympia product for curvy women.
LostTrout
sirens hunter

Postby LJames713 » Fri, 16Jul22 14:57

LostTrout wrote:Sickleyield sells some morphs called Big Beautiful Genesis 2 Female at Daz that you might like. She also has a Curvaceous Olympia product for curvy women.

Thank you, Lost Trout: I actually have been using those particular morphs already.

I appreciate that, however!
LJames713
great white shark

Postby anako » Sat, 16Jul23 22:39

Most men obviously prefer thin/normal women, and only 20% actually like bbw. This means you should be prepared to get negative feedback.
On the other hand, I don't remember seeing any games with bbw characters recently. Even if there are some games with such content, there are only a few of them. So all those 20% of men are starving for your game ;)!
You can be really successful. And I wish you good luck with your project.
anako
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Sexy girls