Sisters of the Coast

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Sisters of the Coast

Postby shark » Tue, 16Jun07 07:17

The number in the star does not trigger the end.

Don't open the spoiler if you want to get the ends on your own.
If girls don't have money : end 1
If girls have money but not all items they need : end 2
If girls have money and all items they need : end 3
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby pwill » Tue, 16Jun07 09:08

I'm stuck on part 1 where the two men are with the non-virgin the the hold. The other sister keeps pulling a knife on the guy. I know the secret word but it keeps leading me to the same outcome. Any help or PM will be appeciated.
pwill
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Tue, 16Jun07 10:43

pwill wrote:I'm stuck on part 1 where the two men are with the non-virgin the the hold. The other sister keeps pulling a knife on the guy. I know the secret word but it keeps leading me to the same outcome. Any help or PM will be appeciated.
Quite often the point you need to make a choice is only a couple of actions after the place a bad ending returns you to.
If someone was trying to force me to do something I didn't want to do I would push them away.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby kessie8dn » Tue, 16Jun07 17:19

daenerys5539 wrote:
kessie8dn wrote:
Nope.. I can just about see one obvious thing peeking out behind him but I can't click on it.. As for these fabled "hint words" I've never been able to work out any of them in the past - seems only the same few insiders actually know what they are...

Seems to be a bug - wasted enough time looking for it now

Oh yeah.. I've made a note of every 5 letter word used up to this point and nothing noticable has happened.. even stupid ones like LEAST, FIRST, etc.. I assume it's an English 5 letter word anyway... but if it appears after this scene it would be of no use whatsoever

Sent you a PM. (Not the key word. Which I can't find either.)

I got your PM, thank you but it still doesn't seem to work when I click where you suggested... I've also discovered the "secret word" but the pointer points to the exact same place as the only one I've found so far - the one with the "draws a gun on them" ending..

I've tried this now in Firefox, Opera and Chrome... All the same

I'm happy to pm my save code to Shark if he thinks there could be some bug or something..
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby daenerys5539 » Tue, 16Jun07 20:23

kessie8dn wrote:
daenerys5539 wrote:
kessie8dn wrote:
Nope.. I can just about see one obvious thing peeking out behind him but I can't click on it.. As for these fabled "hint words" I've never been able to work out any of them in the past - seems only the same few insiders actually know what they are...

Seems to be a bug - wasted enough time looking for it now

Oh yeah.. I've made a note of every 5 letter word used up to this point and nothing noticable has happened.. even stupid ones like LEAST, FIRST, etc.. I assume it's an English 5 letter word anyway... but if it appears after this scene it would be of no use whatsoever

Sent you a PM. (Not the key word. Which I can't find either.)

I got your PM, thank you but it still doesn't seem to work when I click where you suggested... I've also discovered the "secret word" but the pointer points to the exact same place as the only one I've found so far - the one with the "draws a gun on them" ending..

I've tried this now in Firefox, Opera and Chrome... All the same

I'm happy to pm my save code to Shark if he thinks there could be some bug or something..

Checked his code (code A) - it opens the game a scene late, so I assume that it was originally saved when already into the bad end. Played through the bad end, got sent back and chose the other option which continued the game normally ... but it still shows code A if I save at that point and up till the climbing scene.

Played from the start, and the code just before the decision point is different (code B). Again I played until the the climbing scene, checking the save code
each time I continued the conversation or interacted at all. It remained code B all the way.
daenerys5539
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Tue, 16Jun07 23:43

daenerys5539 wrote:
Checked his code (code A) - it opens the game a scene late, so I assume that it was originally saved when already into the bad end. Played through the bad end, got sent back and chose the other option which continued the game normally ... but it still shows code A if I save at that point and up till the climbing scene.

Played from the start, and the code just before the decision point is different (code B). Again I played until the the climbing scene, checking the save code
each time I continued the conversation or interacted at all. It remained code B all the way.

what do you mean by "the climbing scene"?
shark
Site Admin

Postby Greyelf » Wed, 16Jun08 02:30

shark wrote:what do you mean by "the climbing scene"?
I believe that "the climbing scene" is the name daenerys5539 is giving to the scene that has Sophie climbing up the ship's rigging.
I have sent you a PM detailing the issue.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby daenerys5539 » Wed, 16Jun08 07:03

Greyelf wrote:
I believe that "the climbing scene" is the name daenerys5539 is giving to the scene that has Sophie climbing up the ship's rigging.

Yes.
daenerys5539
Pilot fish

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 16Jun08 14:35

daenerys5539 wrote:
Greyelf wrote:

Yes.

Having received a couple of inboxes from daenerys5539 I managed to continue the game..

If you play to the crucial point and then save you will always get the bad end (pointing the gun at the crew).. If you go through that and then restart you'll get another option earlier in the scene in the captain's cabin which doesn't seem to have been there before...
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Re: Sisters of the Coast Part 1

Postby oskagamer » Wed, 16Jun08 20:05

In the Kaptens cabin in part 1; after “We will try again, but this is the last chance!” (Kapten want a stiff one in her pussy). I always end up in the gun section that seems to me the only playable. I am stuck. I have tried many times and used to mutch time. Please help. Is it a bug? I have been reading other posts but cant find any help.
oskagamer
Pilot fish

Re: Sisters of the Coast Part 1

Postby shark » Wed, 16Jun08 21:12

oskagamer wrote:In the Kaptens cabin in part 1; after “We will try again, but this is the last chance!” (Kapten want a stiff one in her pussy). I always end up in the gun section that seems to me the only playable. I am stuck. I have tried many times and used to mutch time. Please help. Is it a bug? I have been reading other posts but cant find any help.

If you come to this sentence“We will try again, but this is the last chance!”, it's already too late...
shark
Site Admin

Postby LRM » Wed, 16Jun08 21:25

I wouldn't normally do this but this seems a huge problem with part one!
Help with the part 1 of the cabin scene is under the spoiler.
Shark has already given the help word (English) somewhere in this thread.
The following is from this post: viewtopic.php?p=39187#p39187.
1. Find the help word. Shark has already disclosed the help word (English), a five letter word in this case, all lower case.
2. Important: Pop-ups must be enabled in your browser... watch the screen as you type the last letter or you may miss the display.
2a. (Enable pop-ups) Once the cross hairs appear for the first time... with them visible... type (no enter, no parenthesis, no caps, just type) EVERY English 5 letter word Shark uses in this thread one at a time. It'll be much easier if you open two windows.
2b. Open this thread, page 1 (enable pop-ups) and type (no enter, no parenthesis, no caps, just type) EVERY English 5 letter word Shark uses one at a time. Watch the screen as you type the last letter or you may miss the display. No change with his first post? Try his second post. Continue until you find the word or run out of his posts.
2c. It will be obvious (if you watch the screen) what the help word is. If you get to this point again you missed it... PM me!
3. After the Doctor stands back up whenever the cross hairs are visible, type the word on your keyboard (enable pop-ups) and what action is necessary is shown. If you do as demonstrated and have already triggered the replay, the difference should be obvious.
This will work anywhere during this entire game.
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby oskagamer » Thu, 16Jun09 14:07

LRM wrote:I wouldn't normally do this but this seems a huge problem with part one!
Help with the part 1 of the cabin scene is under the spoiler.
Shark has already given the help word (English) somewhere in this thread.
The following is from this post: viewtopic.php?p=39187#p39187.
1. Find the help word. Shark has already disclosed the help word (English), a five letter word in this case, all lower case.
2. Important: Watch the screen as you type the last letter or you may miss the display and enable pop-ups.
2a. (Enable pop-ups) Once the cross hairs appear for the first time... with them visible... type (no enter, no parenthesis, no caps, just type) EVERY English 5 letter word Shark uses in this thread one at a time. It'll be much easier if you open two windows.
2b. Open this thread, page 1 (enable pop-ups) and type (no enter, no parenthesis, no caps, just type) EVERY English 5 letter word Shark uses one at a time. Watch the screen as you type the last letter or you may miss the display. No change with his first post? Try his second post. Continue until you find the word or run out of his posts.
2c. It will be obvious (if you watch the screen) what the help word is. If you get to this point again you missed it... PM me!
3. After the Doctor stands back up whenever the cross hairs are visible, type the word on your keyboard (enable pop-ups) and what action is necessary is shown. If you do as demonstrated and have already triggered the replay, the difference should be obvious.
This will work anywhere during this entire game.
LRM

After “Go ahead, fuck me now. But be warned if I don’t cum you’ll go overboard” : The only clickable is on her but and drag. (It’s slipping away). Then:
“Hey! What is going on? Why are you still soft, do I not exite you?” I have tried clicked on every object that is and on every part of doc and the kapten. It seems to me that the only place is kapten’s hand and ass + drag. I have tried to click all over the screen, even tried the candle… now way. Its have to bee a bug.
(The protected hint word did not function. (pops ups is not blocked). I have tried it in English version, and not in another language. A bug?)
Doc is just standing there - I can’t make him do anything.
oskagamer
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Thu, 16Jun09 15:48

oskagamer wrote:After
“Go ahead, fuck me now. But be warned if I don’t cum you’ll go overboard”
If you are seeing that message then you have passed the point where you need to make the choice.
oskagamer wrote:The protected hint word did not function
Which web-browser (brand and version) are you using, and which operating system (brand and version) are you using it on?
What is the default language of your machine? (if not English)
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby oskagamer » Thu, 16Jun09 17:53

Greyelf wrote:
oskagamer wrote:After
“Go ahead, fuck me now. But be warned if I don’t cum you’ll go overboard”
If you are seeing that message then you have passed the point where you need to make the choice.
oskagamer wrote:The protected hint word did not function
Which web-browser (brand and version) are you using, and which operating system (brand and version) are you using it on?
What is the default language of your machine? (if not English)

I have just upgraded to windows 10 but had the same problem 3 days ago with windows 7. I have tried firefox and edge. Default language is Norwegian.
oskagamer
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games