Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Unfaithful ? - Infidèle ? [FR] [EN]

Postby rdemon » Fri, 16Apr15 20:35

A really stupid question, but how do i move up or downstairs?

I click the up and down arrow, but nothing happens...
rdemon
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby lath » Fri, 16Apr15 21:35

rdemon wrote:A really stupid question, but how do i move up or downstairs?

You're using the wrong RAGS version. There should be a green blob on the bottom arrow that lets you go down.
If you're using 3.0.60, try 3.0.59.
lath
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 16Apr15 21:38

rdemon wrote:A really stupid question, but how do i move up or downstairs?

you have the compass that shows arrows at north south west etc . Then left to it is a smaller compass, which should show in green up and down. If that's not available then you are using version 3.0.60 you should use 3.0.59
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby GDS » Sat, 16Apr16 00:58

Does the noele bug where her story wont progress still exist?
Because Im at freaking 600 ans she still on even start the scene with the snack on the kitchen
[*]Suddenly a Party!:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby rdemon » Sat, 16Apr16 11:39

Thanks lath and skelaturi! :)
Gonna try using 3.0.59 instead.
rdemon
sirens hunter

Postby Zigmut » Mon, 16Apr18 08:39

Hello all,
sorry for the silence, Unfaithful is not yet dead, the creator of rags' program working actually on a new version of the player and designer, so, i waiting for the release before update my game.
Meanwhile, i conceptualize new contents for the game, and i make some prototypes to test new things.
Hope better news soon.
Un plug, un sapin, quelle différence ?
Zigmut
great white shark

Postby Depeche » Tue, 16Apr19 21:09

Super nouvelle !
Hâte de voir une nouvelle version et encore plus une version finalisée.
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby Inzz100 » Thu, 16Apr28 18:12

can someone help me with computer in office i cant seem to find the adultfriendfinder page, what is the address of the exact web page you need to type to get it LRM
Inzz100
sirens hunter

Postby nezumi69 » Thu, 16Apr28 18:56

Inzz100 wrote:
can someone help me with computer in office i cant seem to find the adultfriendfinder page, what is the address of the exact web page you need to type to get it LRM

As I recall, if you search adultfriendfinder in the search option on the computer, it gives you the specific web address.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Inzz100 » Thu, 16Apr28 19:17

nezumi69 wrote:
Inzz100 wrote:

As I recall, if you search adultfriendfinder in the search option on the computer, it gives you the specific web address.
[/quote

it seemed to work now it didn't work last time so thanks got it]
Inzz100
sirens hunter

Postby lydia02 » Wed, 16May04 01:35

Thanks for an interesting game.

Having some bug issues that I could use help with. I'm using rags 3.0.59 & windows 10. Yet when I buy the king sized bed, the modest bed is still in the bedroom. And the opportunity to purchase the larger bed is removed. I ran into the same issue with rags 2.4.16. Also, writing for 4 hours results in 0 words. Yet in 1 & 2 hours you can complete the book. Thanks.
lydia02
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16May04 04:31

lydia02 wrote:Thanks for an interesting game.

Having some bug issues that I could use help with. I'm using rags 3.0.59 & windows 10. Yet when I buy the king sized bed, the modest bed is still in the bedroom. And the opportunity to purchase the larger bed is removed. I ran into the same issue with rags 2.4.16. Also, writing for 4 hours results in 0 words. Yet in 1 & 2 hours you can complete the book. Thanks.

As far as I'm aware, the picture of the bed not being changed could be a bug. The issues with writing, loops, etc, generally gets solved when you change your decimal system.
wildride wrote:
HPGreg wrote:Hello, How can I change my decimal?

Ill explain for Win10:
Click the windows icon, bottom left of screen and choose settings.
Choose Time & Language.
Additional Date, Time & Regional Settings.
Under Region choose Change Date, Time & Number Formats.
Additional Settings
Should be right there just change the "Decimal Symbol" to a , or . the . may cause game loops.

Remember to change it back for other games, PS while set to a , other rags versions other than 3.0.59 appear to not load games up (another game would only load in 3.0.59 until I changed the decimal back)
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby lydia02 » Wed, 16May04 04:44

muttdoggy wrote:

As far as I'm aware, the picture of the bed not being changed could be a bug. The issues with writing, loops, etc, generally gets solved when you change your decimal system.
wildride wrote:

Ill explain for Win10:
Choose Time & Language.
Additional Settings
Should be right there just change the "Decimal Symbol" to a , or . the . may cause game loops.

Remember to change it back for other games, PS while set to a , other rags versions other than 3.0.59 appear to not load games up (another game would only load in 3.0.59 until I changed the decimal back)

Thanks. I've changed the decimal and hope that fixes things. As to the bed not changing, not so much worried about the image as the cheap bed appears to prevent extra options when the relationship is higher.
lydia02
lagoon predator

Postby nezumi69 » Wed, 16May04 17:45

The bed upgrade also starts you with a larger energy pool each day. That bug was supposed to have been fixed several versions ago (I want to say around version 0.90), and I remember seeing the higher quality bed the last time I played which was on this most recent version.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby lydia02 » Fri, 16May06 01:49

lydia02 wrote:
muttdoggy wrote:

wildride wrote:

Ill explain for Win10:
Choose Time & Language.
Additional Settings

Thanks. I've changed the decimal and hope that fixes things. As to the bed not changing, not so much worried about the image as the cheap bed appears to prevent extra options when the relationship is higher.

Changed to the , & on the 2500 word book, still getting 0 words for 4 hours. And only 9 words for 2 hours. Using the .98 english version. Any ideas why this isn't working properly?
lydia02
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games