Academy Part I

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Academy Part I

Postby kessie8dn » Fri, 16Apr15 23:35

skidrow wrote:Strange changed to firefox and then cod worked but seem to be stuck there cant get time to move forward.

I can look at storage room and get battery dead at other cam, but no were i press time moves so something happens.

You have to help somebody with a problem in the changing room to get the chance to fix the battery problem. The battery is in the drawer but you can't select it until you need it
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8dn » Fri, 16Apr15 23:37

skidrow wrote:I found 3 posible cods tried them on all 4 Camaras but none work

Cam 1 code is written on the pad in the drawer.. The code for Cam 2 is the holiday dates on the calendar
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby EscapeEvade » Sat, 16Apr16 03:16

fsunolez75 wrote:The 3rd and 4th cameras aren't implemented in the game yet; they will be in later installments. And the 2nd "code" you listed isn't a code. Not sure where you got that from. So now you have 2 codes, and only 2 possible cameras that need a password. At most, it'll take you 3 tries now to get both up and running.

The middle code is on the file folder on the floor of the office. Could be a red herring, could be useful in later episodes...
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby Godsh » Sat, 16Apr16 20:05

Pretty good game so far, can't wait for part2. I got ending 13/13, the only missing achievement I havent seen yet is the Bridgette bj. I'm working on it.

Also I'm not sure if it's considered as a cheat, but someone mentioned an easy way to get best dialogues choices, I personnaly do this one instead:

When you reach a scene with several answers to choose, copy the url, then choose the answer that you think would best fit and see if it works. If not, then paste the url and go back to choose another answer.
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby Jarostas71 » Sat, 16Apr16 23:51

Abcdefg
Last edited by Jarostas71 on Thu, 20Oct29 22:03, edited 1 time in total.
Jarostas71
Pilot fish

Postby fsunolez75 » Sun, 16Apr17 00:05

It may be an issue with chrome, or the version of chrome that you're running. I use firefox, and have never had any issues with what you're describing from the download version.
fsunolez75
sirens hunter

Postby EscapeEvade » Sun, 16Apr17 02:30

Godsh wrote:Pretty good game so far, can't wait for part2. I got ending 13/13, the only missing achievement I havent seen yet is the Bridgette bj. I'm working on it.

Also I'm not sure if it's considered as a cheat, but someone mentioned an easy way to get best dialogues choices, I personnaly do this one instead:

When you reach a scene with several answers to choose, copy the url, then choose the answer that you think would best fit and see if it works. If not, then paste the url and go back to choose another answer.

Well, the problem with that is that it records your response even when you go back. Say you lose a heart by choosing something. It'll be lost when you revert back. Same thing with gaining a heart.

There's a way to check the value of the response before you select it. In Firefox, at least, right-clicking on the link and selecting Inspect Element will allow you to see if the choice has a neutral, positive, or negative value toward a particular variable.

But, it still doesn't help you understand if there are longer-term ramifications of your decision than just a plus, minus, or nothing to a variable. A plus to a variable now may kill your chances later, for instance.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby Godsh » Sun, 16Apr17 09:13

EscapeEvade wrote:There's a way to check the value of the response before you select it. In Firefox, at least, right-clicking on the link and selecting Inspect Element will allow you to see if the choice has a neutral, positive, or negative value toward a particular variable.

Thanks for the tips, that's good to know :D
So, when you select Inspect Element, with which variable do you see if the choice is +, neutral or - ?

EscapeEvade wrote:But, it still doesn't help you understand if there are longer-term ramifications of your decision than just a plus, minus, or nothing to a variable. A plus to a variable now may kill your chances later, for instance.

What do you mean? Like if you get a plus at a specific moment with someone could ruin my chances with another chick later on ? That'd add some replay value I guess.
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby Jarostas71 » Sun, 16Apr17 15:51

Abcdefg
Last edited by Jarostas71 on Thu, 20Oct29 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
Jarostas71
Pilot fish

Postby skidrow » Sun, 16Apr17 18:16

The problem with ctrl - v it feel like when you lose a point it dont come back when you go back.
skidrow
sirens hunter

Postby Godsh » Mon, 16Apr18 10:16

skidrow, well at least if you keep your lost point, you can also ctrl+v until you get infinite or maximum charisma/love points with anyone. Not that useful yet but I've been at maximum love with Didi too.
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby tonyccc » Mon, 16Apr18 16:48

Hi

How do you get Amy and Laura to strip for you?

I seem a bit stuck with that.

Thanks in advance
tonyccc
Pilot fish

Postby bing6541 » Mon, 16Apr18 23:09

tonyccc wrote:Hi

How do you get Amy and Laura to strip for you?

I seem a bit stuck with that.

Thanks in advance

When you meet them in the hallway, start by asking about Lola. Asking about the workout will not get lust high enough.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby cisso6 » Mon, 16Apr18 23:19

I can't even get past the computer at the beginning. can't figure out all the codes, too many possibilities. help?
cisso6
Pilot fish

Postby lath » Mon, 16Apr18 23:37

cisso6 wrote:I can't even get past the computer at the beginning. can't figure out all the codes, too many possibilities. help?

If you read the posts before yours, you'll find the codes lying around.

If you're too lazy for that, here's what i've got:

One of the codes is 788888. I don't remember the other one. The number on the folder does nothing that i know of.
lath
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games