LOPgold - Eleanor 2

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

LOPgold - Eleanor 2

Postby Dasati » Fri, 16Apr08 13:15

Eleanor 2's just been released for those who've not seen it yet.
For more info of the game you can find here http://blog.lessonofpassion.com/2016/04 ... 2-is-here/

Skelaturi edit:

On request and my own thoughts; i made a new topic about Eleanor 2.
Ps: Nothing wrong with you Dasati, it's due to time and movement that yours is the 1st post.

Skel edit2; edited the title, silly me.
Dasati
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Eleanor (LOP Gold)

Postby wllwf » Sat, 16Apr09 10:02

Dasati wrote:Eleanor 2's just been released for those who've not seen it yet.

Has anybody already played all the endings? I think Drake has been cheating on Eleanor with that bitchy Amelia. How could Eleanor catch them?[img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
wllwf
great white shark

Postby t1nm@n » Sat, 16Apr09 10:57

I HATE the "sex vibe". [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

Hated it in "Girl with Tattoos", hate it even more now.

[img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby ofsheet » Sat, 16Apr09 14:05

Yep the sex vibe system is dreadful.

By the way anyone found out how to get into the photographer place?
ofsheet
sirens hunter

Postby Rudimus » Sat, 16Apr09 15:17

ofsheet wrote:Yep the sex vibe system is dreadful.

Go to the Pub and you will run into kevin, that leads to The Don "saving" you. After that scene keep visiting Drake at work and then you will get a scene where you and Drake discuss The Don and you go see The Dons wife at the spa (which unlocks the spa) Keep going to the spa and build up a relationship with her and eventually Simon (photographer) comes in, this unlocks the Photo Studio. Just keep visiting it and eventually Simon will take you pics etc...
Rudimus
Pilot fish

Postby jipp » Sat, 16Apr09 15:28

Rudimus wrote:

Go to the Pub and you will run into kevin, that leads to The Don "saving" you. After that scene keep visiting Drake at work and then you will get a scene where you and Drake discuss The Don and you go see The Dons wife at the spa (which unlocks the spa) Keep going to the spa and build up a relationship with her and eventually Simon (photographer) comes in, this unlocks the Photo Studio. Just keep visiting it and eventually Simon will take you pics etc...

I think what he means that the Photo Studio appeared on the map, but can't be entered. At least that was a bug that I encountered.
jipp
great white shark

Postby narcissus » Sat, 16Apr09 16:26

jipp wrote:
Rudimus wrote:

I think what he means that the Photo Studio appeared on the map, but can't be entered. At least that was a bug that I encountered.

Same here.
narcissus
sirens hunter

Postby evilgrim » Sat, 16Apr09 16:49

yeah i have come across the photo studio but can not enter it what so ever , is it a bug for all of us ........

or has some one actually got to go inside ???
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby Rudimus » Sat, 16Apr09 17:24

evilgrim wrote:yeah i have come across the photo studio but can not enter it what so ever , is it a bug for all of us ........

or has some one actually got to go inside ???

Oh really?

I can get in it just fine. Using Windows 10 and Google Chrome 49.0.2

I haven't run into any bugs that have halted game progress quite like that.
Rudimus
Pilot fish

Postby Tomasson26 » Sat, 16Apr09 17:49

Yes Eleanor is her, but.
Thanks so much it’s a great game. I must say that the graphics are the best, great. But as compared to other writing Eleanor 1 expansion, a little more cheating partners missing. I’m a little disappointed story. evaluate the very good.
When I add that it took a year, so I expected a little more. But otherwise glad she’s here.
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby JFR » Sat, 16Apr09 20:21

I've only been playing a short time but already feel like it is not as much fun as Eleanor 1. Long, dull days in which not much happens to start with. Maybe it will get better with more time. :(
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 16Apr09 20:30

The photo studio is fine for me, I guess what the problem might be, but i don't want to wrongly accuse anyone. Take a hint from that. I shall be honest I expected a bit more from Eleanor as well, but I also wait for Leo's his post next week. If you ahve read the blog then you noticed this line

But hey! It isn’t our final word.
Next week we’ll publish more info about plan concerning Eleanor 2.

So I'd say there is more good news to come.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Dasati » Sat, 16Apr09 23:14

Lop have a pretty solid background when it comes to building on base games with expansions, remember quite a bit of the Lisa content in LWT only came in the expansion (base game ended after you had sex with Lisa at the club)
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby wicked035 » Sat, 16Apr09 23:28

Which version is it and is some bugs fixed? Because I remeber having trouble with one of the endings at LWT expansion because at swingers club wife always forced me to go down on her which resulted in (kind off) bad ending where you are her bitch all the time. They fixed that few days later so wanna ask if its safe to play. :D

Oh, and did anyone got all endings and could you post achievments and endings? Would love to get them all like I do at all LOP games. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
wicked035
great white shark

Postby icehaku » Sun, 16Apr10 02:01

I'm pretty sure all the people having troubles with the photo studio are playing pirated copies of the game.

@wicked035
The latest version. The one on lopgold will be fixed. No need to know which version unless you are playing a pirated copy.
icehaku
great white shark

Next

Return to Other sexy games