Pervert Action: Legacy demo

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Pervert Action: Legacy demo

Postby grimgor » Thu, 16Mar03 09:52

I wait a demo for a long time [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] Great game!!
There is a few bug in combat scene when fumi does her second attack with the dague,the hp of monster does not decrease.
Excuse my english, its a long time i dont have speak english
grimgor
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby boyo111 » Thu, 16Mar03 11:38

I've played through a few times, getting close enough on the last night to get the stripping scene, keeping an eye on the scores I have noticed that from game to game the numbers change. Not sure if there are other influences out there on them, has anyone else seen the same thing or have the scores been consistent from game to game?

I do love the images in this one, PAF had some very nice pictures, especially during the harem scene but these are way better. The outfits and poses are really well done, BBBen has definitely moved it up a notch on this one.
boyo111
great white shark

Postby BBBen » Thu, 16Mar03 13:31

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't responded sooner - I've been a little busy and sometimes responding to comments takes a really long time. Like, 'no time to work on the game today, I've got to respond to all these comments' long. So I will say I've been taking note of all the bug reports and either fixing them or putting them on my to do list. I'm also listening to what people say both positive and negative, and what people would like to see. The full version will have a lot more in store - not necessarily everything that everyone will ask for (it's not all practical) but I will try to make the system as compelling as possible. I think once the 'post sex scene' sections of the game are more fleshed out you'll see the shape of the game that I'm going for a little better, though; I think the demo and even the alpha versions don't quite capture that yet.

As for stuff about the game balance or difficulties with combat - yes, the demo is pretty hard. :) I won't give hints because I like to let players discover and share strategies but I think some people in the thread already have a pretty good handle on things. The main game is easier because (and I'm not sure if people have noticed this, although I had thought it was clear) the maids gain skill points depending on what jobs you give them in the mornings. That means they will get more and more powerful as the days pass, and the full game has 21 days, and they also get access to a bunch more spells as well as some items. You can't advance love and lust as fast in the main game as you can in this version, but you won't need to.

Anyway, I appreciate all the feedback, it's very useful and I try to take it all into account. As the developer I'm a little too close to it to be able to know what it feels like to play it for the first time.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Mar03 17:00

people know me by now, so i don't have to say how i did it. Just showing a small transcript i recorded while "breaking" the demo. You'll see Kenji's maximum stats and those of the girls. 2 things i noticed during the "breaking", which i haven't recorded. The maximum level of the monsters is related to Kenji's skills and its 11. However the health and damage seem to relate to the skills of the girls. And when you do go higher then 10 on Kenji's due to training or "my method". You will get a notice for each skill that it cannot go higher then 10. And later it will correct itself

Kenji's and girls maximum stats and all current spell.

> stats
It is evening, day 3.

Kenji
Mouth: 10 | Eye: 10 | Hand: 11 | Lust: 0 | Gil: 961 | Rebellion: 1
Health potions: 0 | Focus potions: 0 | Animal totems: 0

Iku
Mouth: 1215752191 | Eye: 1215752191 | Hand: 1215752191 | Lust: 0 | Love: 0

Fumi
Mouth: 1215752191 | Eye: 1215752191 | Hand: 1215752191 | Lust: 100 | Love: 0

Kimiko

Rio
Love: 5

Masami
Love: ??? Kenji's hand score cannot go higher than 10!

> spells
The maids know the following spells:
Iku:
- Cure (5 mp) the target recovers HP equal to Iku's mouth skill.
- Remedy (MP 5) cures all status effects on all maids. Iku can cast this while winded, and it will not trigger the next round.
- Life (MP 20) will instantly return all maids to 50% HP, reviving them if they are knocked out.
- Scan (5 MP) reveals useful information about the enemy. Will not trigger the next round and can be cast multiple times per round.
- Truestrike (MP 7) allows Iku to perform an instant critical with an increased concussive hit chance. Truestrikes do not bounce.
- Strength (MP 5) increases the target's attack damage for three turns.
- Holy (MP 15) uses holy light to inflict heavy damage (Iku's hand skill x3) and ignores magic resistance.
Fumi:
- Slow (3 mp) makes the enemy less accurate for 3 rounds. Speedy monsters won't attack twice if slowed.
- Quick (MP 5) allows Fumi an immediate attack, without triggering the next round.
- Bullseye (MP 5) increases the target's critical chance for 5 rounds. Also, Fumi's sneak attack and Iku's concussive hit chance will go up.
- Haste (MP 5) makes the target much more accurate for 5 rounds.
- Doom (15 MP) is a spell that counts down for five turns before inflicting massive damage (75% of max).
- Stop (MP 5) stuns the enemy for 1 round.
- Boundless energy never needs to be cast. Fumi is immune to being stunned or winded!
Kimiko:
- Bind (3 mp) reduces the enemy's critical chance, and special attack chance.
- Fire (MP 4) will inflict damage equal to Kimiko's hand skill x2.
- Flare (MP 7) will cut a monster's current HP in half.
- Blind (5 mp) makes monsters much less accurate for 5 turns.
- Weaken (MP 10) lowers a monster's damage for the rest of the battle.
- Breach (MP 3) lowers a monster's magic resistance for the duration of the battle.
- Bio (MP 15) inflicts damage equal to Kimiko's mouth skill for 5 turns.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby athossico » Thu, 16Mar03 18:11

Skelaturi wrote:people know me by now, so i don't have to say how i did it. Just showing a small transcript i recorded while "breaking" the demo. You'll see Kenji's maximum stats and those of the girls. 2 things i noticed during the "breaking", which i haven't recorded. The maximum level of the monsters is related to Kenji's skills and its 11. However the health and damage seem to relate to the skills of the girls. And when you do go higher then 10 on Kenji's due to training or "my method". You will get a notice for each skill that it cannot go higher then 10. And later it will correct itself

Kenji's and girls maximum stats and all current spell.

> stats
It is evening, day 3.

Kenji
Mouth: 10 | Eye: 10 | Hand: 11 | Lust: 0 | Gil: 961 | Rebellion: 1
Health potions: 0 | Focus potions: 0 | Animal totems: 0

Iku

Fumi
Mouth: 1215752191 | Eye: 1215752191 | Hand: 1215752191 | Lust: 100 | Love: 0

Kimiko

Rio
Love: 5

Masami
Love: ??? Kenji's hand score cannot go higher than 10!

> spells
The maids know the following spells:
Iku:
- Cure (5 mp) the target recovers HP equal to Iku's mouth skill.
- Remedy (MP 5) cures all status effects on all maids. Iku can cast this while winded, and it will not trigger the next round.
- Life (MP 20) will instantly return all maids to 50% HP, reviving them if they are knocked out.
- Scan (5 MP) reveals useful information about the enemy. Will not trigger the next round and can be cast multiple times per round.
- Truestrike (MP 7) allows Iku to perform an instant critical with an increased concussive hit chance. Truestrikes do not bounce.
- Strength (MP 5) increases the target's attack damage for three turns.
- Holy (MP 15) uses holy light to inflict heavy damage (Iku's hand skill x3) and ignores magic resistance.
Fumi:
- Slow (3 mp) makes the enemy less accurate for 3 rounds. Speedy monsters won't attack twice if slowed.
- Quick (MP 5) allows Fumi an immediate attack, without triggering the next round.
- Bullseye (MP 5) increases the target's critical chance for 5 rounds. Also, Fumi's sneak attack and Iku's concussive hit chance will go up.
- Haste (MP 5) makes the target much more accurate for 5 rounds.
- Doom (15 MP) is a spell that counts down for five turns before inflicting massive damage (75% of max).
- Stop (MP 5) stuns the enemy for 1 round.
- Boundless energy never needs to be cast. Fumi is immune to being stunned or winded!
Kimiko:
- Bind (3 mp) reduces the enemy's critical chance, and special attack chance.
- Fire (MP 4) will inflict damage equal to Kimiko's hand skill x2.
- Flare (MP 7) will cut a monster's current HP in half.
- Blind (5 mp) makes monsters much less accurate for 5 turns.
- Weaken (MP 10) lowers a monster's damage for the rest of the battle.
- Breach (MP 3) lowers a monster's magic resistance for the duration of the battle.
- Bio (MP 15) inflicts damage equal to Kimiko's mouth skill for 5 turns.

Ops, hope you will not "break" the game. :D

P.S.: BBBen great demo.
athossico
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Fri, 16Mar04 20:14

BBBen wrote: You can't advance love and lust as fast in the main game as you can in this version, but you won't need to.

I surely hope it works as intended because in the demo version we spend about 7 days to get one single maid "ready", focusing on just one maid. So it supposedly would take 21 days to get all three "ready". If it takes more time in the final version to get one maid "ready" it would be impossible to get all three maids in shape for the "rise".
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 16Mar04 21:16

Dolphin-BR wrote:
BBBen wrote: You can't advance love and lust as fast in the main game as you can in this version, but you won't need to.

I surely hope it works as intended because in the demo version we spend about 7 days to get one single maid "ready", focusing on just one maid. So it supposedly would take 21 days to get all three "ready". If it takes more time in the final version to get one maid "ready" it would be impossible to get all three maids in shape for the "rise".

don't forget there are more girls then just those 3
We got Rio, AI, Masami, Hanna (but she probably shares stats with Fumi)
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 16Mar05 13:13

I'm not sure how you have chosen what girl put in the demo, but probably Fumi was the right choice for several reasons (and I'm not speaking of girl's popularity), but I won't elaborate, because one needs to have played a more complete version to not having spoiler.
Now one can say to have more doubts on the couples that will have threesome.
haven't you ever thought that maybe you could create games more easily with rpg maker ?
For be clear I like how you use Adrift even for this type of the game, even if I would like that one day you would create a game more classic like the crossworlds series with all your recent improvements, but maybe for how PA series is structured rpg maker could be more easy to program (after a learning period naturally).
This is only an opinion I haven't created a a game with adrift and I don't know how can be difficult on rpg maker put so many choices and possibilities like this game.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 16Mar05 19:08

BBBen is a AIF creator, if he would go Rpg-maker. It's no longer called AIF. Besides you say RPGmaker is easier; if you have experience in a adrift; then Adrift is always easier then something you don't have experience in. Besides Adrift is free, Rpg-maker you have to pay for the development-kit . And not to mention for the palyers, Adrift is less resource heavy then Rpg-maker is.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 16Mar05 21:13

BBBen is a AIF creator, if he would go Rpg-maker. It's no longer called AIF. Besides you say RPGmaker is easier; if you have experience in a adrift; then Adrift is always easier then something you don't have experience in. Besides Adrift is free, Rpg-maker you have to pay for the development-kit . And not to mention for the palyers, Adrift is less resource heavy then Rpg-maker is.

The development kit doesn't cost so much, I'm not sure how easy is to put what he does in adrift so I'm not commenting this.
I like so much his games in Adrift to hoping that, maybe one day, he will do something more classic.
At the same time it's possible that for how is structured a PA game I was thinking that rpg maker could be an alternative.
It was more a curiosity if he hasn't thought this, because I admit that I don't see Bbben change his game engine.
He will be in any case always an AIF creator, experimenting something different doesn't mean he need to abandon completely another thing.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Gio » Sun, 16Mar06 00:20

i prefer adrift also there are many/2many rpg out there if u want :P

dat potion really really no really
lol was trying to win the 4th fight cuz i thought there was no other way to max stats and at one round i saw i had a potion used it lost but still maxed the stats after lol
Gg well played
Gio
great white shark

Postby BBBen » Sun, 16Mar06 01:14

I've considered trying to make games in some other platforms, but I tend to look at them and think 'what can they do that I can't do already in ADRIFT?' With RPG Maker it seems like there are an awful lot of games out there and they are mostly pretty similar to each other. The big hits do get a lot of attention, but it would be hard to come up with a new RPG Maker game that doesn't just seem like yet another copy. I know there's a few professional games out there that use RPG maker and look really different, but that would probably require a lot of experience with the system. RPG maker's also not as good if you like to write prose as your central method of telling a story - that is mostly limited to either AIF or visual novels; and I find visual novels a bit too restrictive. (Although again, I'm sure with a lot of experience with the system people can do great things.)

@Skelaturi A little note about what you found out about how the game works - health and damage for monsters don't entirely relate to the maids' skills, but they do get some bonuses if the maids have high skills, just to keep the combat from getting way too easy in the late parts of the game. That doesn't really come up much in the demo.

Oh, and thanks again for people who've mentioned they've enjoyed the demo since my last post. :)
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby Sephira » Mon, 16Apr04 15:17

First of all, great demo game with nice graphic.
And here is my Question:
Is there a way to achieve all Sex-responses of Fumi in one attempt? I think not, but I had also problem in making it there so ...
Sephira
sirens hunter

Postby BBBen » Tue, 16Apr05 17:27

Sephira wrote:First of all, great demo game with nice graphic.
And here is my Question:
Is there a way to achieve all Sex-responses of Fumi in one attempt? I think not, but I had also problem in making it there so ...

Thanks very much, here's your answer:
Not in the demo. Even in the full game it would be hard to get all the sex responses in one go, but it will be possible with the harem mode.
BBBen
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Wed, 16Apr06 06:48

Stuck I think. Have been able to get Fumi to strip down to her bra and panties by passing the fumi love test. Have not been able to come close to 100 lust for her but can get 100 love easily now. Only thing I have not tried is to have Kenji lust at 10 or above. Keep showering so it stays at 0 until the end where he gains only 5 lust. Can't remember where that came from though. One post above said that you need to get Fumi lust to 100 in order to get the fumi sex scene. It can only happen on day 5 or 6 if Ai is to be included in it. Any am going to at least going to try to pass fumi love test for all three of the disciplines for her, kiss, strip and masturbate.

Any hints or even spoilers would be appreciated.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects