Pervert Action: Legacy demo

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Pervert Action: Legacy demo

Postby Eriko » Mon, 16Feb29 12:14

I Spent a fair time yesterday playing and replaying the demo, and my initial impressions are quite positive.

the feel of the game is so much like the previous Pervert action games that if you have played them alot then you can get to grips with this easy which is great, the graphics are so much better then the previous games and the story that is in the demo is very interesting so far.

The girls in the game are also interesting tho i agree ike's boobs might be a little too large i personally love Rio i thinks she looks so sexy or as much as she can do in a game like this.

i've not found any game breaking bugs or any massive spelling mistakes and the sound and music is also a very cool addition it sets the plot and environment very well makes it feel like a mystical and sometime dangerous place.

If i had any major complaints and i do have just the 1, it would be the combat system as i feel it could use tweaking a little and balancing the fights out as the the monsters seems to do way too much damage and they seem to avoid way too often which can make it impossible to win some of the fights and a couple of the monsters can ever 1 hit Ike and if your very unlucky Fumi. and the moster that regenerates it's HP every turn gains too much HP per turn so you at best only end up taking 5-6 hp off them and then if you miss on the next turn it regens back up to full HP making it impossible to win that fight.

I know this is a work in progress and these are just my thought's based on what i have played, i hope they can be of some use to you.
Eriko
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby boyo111 » Mon, 16Feb29 13:13

A definite improvement over the last two, and I like how it takes all the best work of Future and takes it up a notch. The music adds a lot to the game, giving it a nice atmosphere. The battle scenes feel better than Future this time, I do like how there is more of a choice of spells and you don't need to choose a specific co-pilot this time. Can't wait to see what easter eggs we get this time, those were fun to find.

Looking forward to the full version once its out. Only played a few times so far, learning the moods and options gives some nice replayability.

Nice work.
boyo111
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 16Feb29 14:22

Dolphin-BR wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:uhm the sex scene BBBen describes that is in the demo is something else, if you want to get spoiled read it. Else i do not recommend opening the tag

You'll find out that Fumi's mood swings come, because of her twin sister lives as well in secret at the mansion. And you get a sex scene with both of them "twincest"

What is needed to trigger the scene?
I had Fumi's love and lust at 100 and I got the dance sequence. I cannot interact with the 'mysterious girl'

No clue it just popped for me at day 6 when I interacted with her while she was doing her work.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby boyo111 » Mon, 16Feb29 15:15

Skelaturi wrote:
Dolphin-BR wrote:Thanks for sharing Pervert Action: Legacy (demo) with us!

it actual does at the 1st night of training. A girls mouth skill effects the kiss, eye skill effect the striptease and the hand skill the other. For advancing during the day get some <3 going. Monsters outside for your own skills.

and for the scene get 100 lust and 100 love on Fumi

Been going through this a bit more
Whenever I did a battle I didn't see any change in scores for the maids. Does this only happen for those < 3 or should it happen for any?

I ended up with Rebellion points, but no idea what those are
boyo111
great white shark

Postby maxpowers » Mon, 16Feb29 15:18

Heyo~

I was wondering if it was at all possible to get a mirror download as DepositFiles is blocked in India.

Really excited for this BBBen
maxpowers
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 16Feb29 15:20

boyo111 wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

it actual does at the 1st night of training. A girls mouth skill effects the kiss, eye skill effect the striptease and the hand skill the other. For advancing during the day get some <3 going. Monsters outside for your own skills.

Whenever I did a battle I didn't see any change in scores for the maids. Does this only happen for those < 3 or should it happen for any?

i actually didn't notice any score increase for the girls either, i viewed them as Kenji increase only. But with Kenji hand, eye, mouth. But i do believe those are multipliers (like in PA:F) for the chatting during the day. No idea which effects which, but if I had to guess. Eye -> compliment, Hand -> discipline , mouth -> chat
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby ltpika » Mon, 16Feb29 18:24

Fumi scene won't activate until you do a battle. Then go see her. Fumi is an odd choice for the girl featured in the demo, Iku or Kimiko would be more enticing, more T&A.
Last edited by ltpika on Mon, 16Feb29 18:53, edited 4 times in total.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 16Feb29 18:25

boyo111 wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

I also didn't see any immediate change in the maids' stats after a battle, but as I was focusing on Fumi, I always chose to go west (eye, her specialty) and at night service her stats were a lot higher than when I played without the battles.
Without battles, her max stats............. app 75
With battles, her max stats................. 100
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby ltpika » Mon, 16Feb29 19:21

First of all, loved the previous two games in the series. I understand this is still a very early build and I find the game's design is excellent.

I just wish the night training wasn't just 3 phases and containing so little sexual content (you'll be numb to it the third time you see the same scene.) The leap from kissing or stripping the slutty sex scene is very jarring...they go from no physical contact to being your whore for no other reason than you did all the stat building. It shouldn't be "I spent 15 days being super resistant to even kissing you...but now you can stick it in my ass because stats!"

The stat building would be better rewarded if you got more for your progress. The character background scenes are fine but do nothing to show any romantic attraction between you and the girls, they don't show how your relationship is progressing romantically (friends open up to each other, there's gotta be something more there.) If you could insert scenes after hitting more love level milestones where you can kiss them, touch them and so forth it would help the final sex scenes less out of the blue. Maybe after hitting 25% in your love score, you get a kissing scene. And from then on you can access a "kiss iku/fumi/kimiko" command to use when you want. Maybe further along you can access groping their breasts and rubbing their pussies. It could make for fun images, Kimiko might like it if you hold her arms down when you're kissing her (or pulling her head back by her hair.) Fumi might like to jump into your arms since she's shorter.

Night activities could use improvement, the activities are too tame and definitely need more than 3 steps. Why not go farther after getting their lust 50% of the way there? Get them comfortable with handjobs (hand) sucking you off (mouth) titjobs (eye) etc. If you've built their lust for you, you should be able to go farther.

Game's got a great core gameplay system, it just needs to put more sex and romance.
Last edited by ltpika on Mon, 16Feb29 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 16Feb29 19:26

ltpika wrote:I wish the night training wasn't just 3 phases and containing so little sexual content (you'll be numb to it the third time you see the same scene.) The leap from kissing or stripping the slutty sex scene is very jarring...they go from no physical contact to being your whore for no other reason than you did all the stat building. It shouldn't be "I spent 15 days being super resistant to even kissing you...but now you can stick it in my ass because stats!"

The stat building would be better rewarded if you got more for your progress. The character background scenes are fine but do nothing to show any romantic attraction between you and the girls, they don't show how your relationship is progressing romantically (friends open up to each other, there's gotta be more there.) If you could insert scenes after hitting more love level milestones where you can kiss them, touch them and so forth it would help the final sex scenes less out of the blue. Maybe after hitting 25% in your love score, you get a kissing scene. And from then on you can access a "kiss iku/fumi/kimiko" command. Maybe further along you can access groping their breasts and rubbing their pussies. It could make for fun images, Kimiko might like it if you hold her arms down when you're kissing her. Fumi might like to jump into your arms since she's shorter.

Night activities could use improvement, definitely need more than 3 steps. Why not go farther after getting them 50% of the way there? Get them comfortable with mutual masturbation, sucking you off, etc. If you've built their lust for you, you should be able to go farther.

Game's got a great core gameplay system, it just needs to put more sex and romance.

who say's it doesn't? its a demo, not everything is in it. And for lust its not just for you. There is a story element why they need lust why they need training.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby ltpika » Mon, 16Feb29 19:36

Skelaturi wrote:who say's it doesn't? its a demo, not everything is in it. And for lust its not just for you. There is a story element why they need lust why they need training.

Don't want to get in trouble for discussing the P-tron stuff. But there is currently no reason in-game that really gives justification for the sex scenes other than you get told a little about their past. That's not anything you wouldn't get in a chaste friendship. The sex itself isn't accessible until after they're 100% ready for the rising, so their should be romantic attraction involved. As it is it's just a reward for hitting a number. Previous pervert action games had sexy scenes and romance prior to a final reward. Again, the demo's great for showing off the "guts" of the game, the basic structure. But those super tame night service scenes won't be satisfying in a final release.

That's why I think interactions not tied to stats like kissing would help. In previous games you could interact with the girls without forwarding time and effecting stats. For instance, you needed to swim a lot to get the Misato scene but if you talked to her it didn't raise stats but she expressed more attraction in you as you went along.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 16Feb29 21:53

ltpika wrote:The stat building would be better rewarded if you got more for your progress. The character background scenes are fine but do nothing to show any romantic attraction between you and the girls, they don't show how your relationship is progressing romantically (friends open up to each other, there's gotta be something more there.) If you could insert scenes after hitting more love level milestones where you can kiss them, touch them and so forth it would help the final sex scenes less out of the blue. Maybe after hitting 25% in your love score, you get a kissing scene. And from then on you can access a "kiss iku/fumi/kimiko" command to use when you want. Maybe further along you can access groping their breasts and rubbing their pussies. It could make for fun images, Kimiko might like it if you hold her arms down when you're kissing her (or pulling her head back by her hair.) Fumi might like to jump into your arms since she's shorter.

I totally agree with you! I think fondling or kissing the maid after a certain level of "love" shouldn't be penalized. Her reaction should reflect that level of "love", giving a sense of relationship development.

ltpika wrote:Night activities could use improvement, the activities are too tame and definitely need more than 3 steps. Why not go farther after getting their lust 50% of the way there? Get them comfortable with handjobs (hand) sucking you off (mouth) titjobs (eye) etc. If you've built their lust for you, you should be able to go farther.

Again this is exactly what I think about it. After a certain level of "love" and "lust", only "vaginal penetration" should be out of bounds during night service for the reason explained in the game. And it would make the game more enjoyable!
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Guntag » Mon, 16Feb29 22:57

BBBen wrote:Inevitably there's going to be some differences in taste about the different body types and designs, but at least some of the girls appeal to you. That's part of the reason I always try to go for some variety.

Thanks for doing it that way ! More than a specific body type that I like, I really enjoy physical variety and you really deliver in this domain ! Also, it allows one more way to make the sex scenes feel more different and fun, which is important in a game where the sex scenes are written in detail.
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby boyo111 » Tue, 16Mar01 00:17

Dolphin-BR wrote:I also didn't see any immediate change in the maids' stats after a battle, but as I was focusing on Fumi, I always chose to go west (eye, her specialty) and at night service her stats were a lot higher than when I played without the battles.
Without battles, her max stats............. app 75
With battles, her max stats................. 100

Ah, now I see what you mean. I did some variety on the battles but focused on Fumi for the night service. I will give this a try, instead of being more well rounded I should have completely focused on what was in the demo. I'll check on that and try this bit.

I agree about the relationship build, PAF had that same build with relationship. From the cut scenes like for Ayane that kept expanding depending on relationship level, getting more and more as you built up a rapport with each one. This is still early, so I will give Ben some leeway for adjusting later on. This is leaps and bounds above PAF already.
boyo111
great white shark

Postby wildride » Tue, 16Mar01 00:57

Bug with battle system.

Went West and encountered a psychic skyshark lvl2. It attacked and I got the following:
The psychic skyshark attacks Iku ...It hits her in the head for 18 damage Iku is stunned for one round The monster psychic power drains Kimiko MP and takes her breath away.

What really occurred is it hit Iku, and drained from Iku. Kimiko was not touched in any way.

Also did this with a gazor.. the physical and psychic attack both land on first maid mentioned.
wildride
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects