Pervert Action: Legacy demo

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Pervert Action: Legacy demo

Postby BBBen » Sun, 16Feb28 09:09

Train your maids in housework, combat and the arts of love...

Download the PAL early access demo here: http://depositfiles.com/files/lxxqfefqt

(Because of the rules of the forum I'm not allowed to link to my crowdfunding site, so this is a special exception for the Shark's Lagoon.)

Remember: this is an early access demo! It's not finished! That means there's going to be some bugs I haven't found yet, as well as some stuff I just haven't implemented yet. I certainly intend to add pictures to one or two more early scenes, for example. Please remember that this is a work in progress. (I would welcome your input and suggestions about improving the game, too.)

Why am I releasing an early access demo? Basically I want to show off how far the project has come from the previous games in the series. Thanks to improved graphics technology available to me, as well as my own increasing skill and the greater amount of time I can dedicate to working on the game now I have this crowdfunding campaign, I have been able to considerably improve the quality of the visuals. I'm also trying out new design ideas intended to make the game more fun and include a greater and more diverse amount of sex scenes.

What's in this demo? This demo contains a sex scene for one maid (Fumi) as well as some 'night service training' for all the girls and the more or less complete combat system (minus combat system graphics, which are in development). The plot is complete from day 1 to 6 (out of a 21 day story) and contains some fun along the way, as well as voice acting from almost all the characters involved. This demo contains a lot less than the full alpha version, however, which is only available to patrons.

Warning: your virus protection might give a false positive on the exe. This is because the game bundles in the ADRIFT engine runner files to make the whole thing one self-contained package that requires no installation. It's completely safe but it looks suspicious to the dumb algorithms in virus protection software, since there's one program nested inside another.

moved to the projects, cause of it not being a finished game - Skel
Last edited by BBBen on Sun, 16Feb28 16:22, edited 1 time in total.
BBBen
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Pervert Action: Legacy demo

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 16Feb28 16:21

Could someone pinch me, I thought I saw "Pervert Action: Legacy demo" popping up.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Dole » Sun, 16Feb28 16:59

Bug?

I am at the beginning and it tells when the lust is to high i try to make a sex move to the next girl.

When I am in Masami`s room I can x changing screen. I can repeat this a lot of time I have had lust:250 and then talked to Masumi and he didn´t attacked/try to fondle her.

I get aso error 263 carring out command "play audiofile0 from 0"
Dole
star of the reef

Postby realkane » Sun, 16Feb28 18:31

BBBen, thank you of course for sending out the demo, and taking the time to make a game for us players.

My first impression is very positive.
I dont like the ridiculous big tits on some of the girls but there's a choice at least.
I really really like the music, it sets the tone perfectly, very nice. sometimes mysterious, sometimes dreamy sometimes wary, love the classical music here.
Graphics are good, i like fumi ,Kimiko and ai best. But i must be honest, Rio looks bad,
her colour looks wrong, Kimiko looks better, the brown is too fake on rio, and her head looks a bit like a man in some shots.

I must admit that i havent gotten far in the game and dont really know what to do really so thats a bit annoying.
I focus all attention on fumi but havent gotten further as a show of her breasts in streaptease mode, i dont know how to advance.
Any tips on that would be appreciated, PM me or put a spoiler tag on it of course if you would be willing to help.
If there are some spelling mistakes be advised that english is only my second language and not my native language.

first impression:

music: 9/10
graphics: 7/10 (more graphics would be great but its just a demo)
gameplay: 6/10(presumably because i dont know what the do yey mostly)
story: 9/10 up untill now the story is well develloped and not boring or too stupid to focus.
This seems to be a day that nothing goes your way but you keep on going anyway....cause you're a CHAMP!
realkane
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 16Feb28 20:16

Love the story, graphics, sound so far. So how far is your progress on the full game? And one note

considering the Maids have to be virgins and all, the legacy tells us Mamasami can only stay at the mansion if she becomes a maid for the new master. 2 things that tickle my interest. 1. Kimiko calls her Mom and with her throwing herself on kenji in the intro, is she really a virgin? 2. She needs to be a maid and also tells Rio of at the dinner table about help at the table, but there is no feedback from either Kenji or Rio about her.
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 16Feb28 21:26

Skelaturi: I think that
Kimiko needs to remain a maid for staying in the house, and until she is there her mother can also remain.
Probably there is a spell that feel if Kenji fuck someone vaginally, but it couldn't be perfect so Manami thought that fucking him could be sufficient to the the inheritance or she wasn't sure of the terms and after the reading would have ordered the daughter to seduce the new master, in fact the two woman seem to be in the same boat.

Realbane:I think that for finding the sex scene you need to play several time, in more days you could understand better what you need to do (maybe you need a particular number in eye or hand or doing a particular event or winning several battle), in so little days you need to be perfect in your choices.
In the true game it's probable more easy to seduce a girl, more difficult obtain a threesome and the need to be perfect for the harem.
For example I find strange that there isn't an appareance of Hiroshi, maybe for the scene you need to find him and buy something from him.
I think that even at the end there will be the idea that more images would have been better, but I have to say that they are a great improving respect old games.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 16Feb29 01:32

Thanks for sharing Pervert Action: Legacy (demo) with us!

I really enjoyed the graphics, the sound, and the overall game design. I believe it is at the same level of commercial games, or at least very close to it.
I think Fumi and Kimiko are the most attractive girls. (for my taste real boobs size are more appealing)
Despite the fact that she's so attractive, Kimiko is so obnoxious during the first days that I decided to focus on Fumi only. But I barely managed to get a kiss from her... maybe it will become clearer how to advance with the girls in the final version of the game.

I sent you by e-mail a few suggestions and bugs I found in the demo version.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 16Feb29 01:51

Dolphin-BR wrote:Thanks for sharing Pervert Action: Legacy (demo) with us!

I really enjoyed the graphics, the sound, and the overall game design. I believe it is at the same level of commercial games, or at least very close to it.
I think Fumi and Kimiko are the most attractive girls. (for my taste real boobs size are more appealing)
Despite the fact that she's so attractive, Kimiko is so obnoxious during the first days that I decided to focus on Fumi only. But I barely managed to get a kiss from her... maybe it will become clearer how to advance with the girls in the final version of the game.

I sent you by e-mail a few suggestions and bugs I found in the demo version.

it actual does at the 1st night of training. A girls mouth skill effects the kiss, eye skill effect the striptease and the hand skill the other. For advancing during the day get some <3 going. Monsters outside for your own skills.

and for the scene get 100 lust and 100 love on Fumi
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 16Feb29 04:36

Skelaturi wrote:
it actual does at the 1st night of training. A girls mouth skill effects the kiss, eye skill effect the striptease and the hand skill the other. For advancing during the day get some <3 going. Monsters outside for your own skills.

Thanks for the tips!

I didn't know that we could go outside for battles in this demo, and that battles would increase girls' love and lust. Without the battles I never had come close to 90 in any stats. Is Fumi's dance as far as it goes in the demo?
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 16Feb29 05:09

Dolphin-BR wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

Thanks for the tips!

I didn't know that we could go outside for battles in this demo, and that battles would increase girls' love and lust. Without the battles I never had come close to 90 in any stats. Is Fumi's dance as far as it goes in the demo?

uhm the sex scene BBBen describes that is in the demo is something else, if you want to get spoiled read it. Else i do not recommend opening the tag

You'll find out that Fumi's mood swings come, because of her twin sister lives as well in secret at the mansion. And you get a sex scene with both of them "twincest"
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby Dolphin-BR » Mon, 16Feb29 05:37

Skelaturi wrote:uhm the sex scene BBBen describes that is in the demo is something else, if you want to get spoiled read it. Else i do not recommend opening the tag

You'll find out that Fumi's mood swings come, because of her twin sister lives as well in secret at the mansion. And you get a sex scene with both of them "twincest"

What is needed to trigger the scene?
I had Fumi's love and lust at 100 and I got the dance sequence. I cannot interact with the 'mysterious girl'
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby mugen24 » Mon, 16Feb29 07:48

I think I've found a bug or glitch, when starting the intro after opening the game, pressing any button doesn't move the text or do anything and in order to close the game, I have to resort to using Windows Task Manager to close the game. I eventually had to skip the intro and then restart the game for the intro to work correctly. Also I got an error message if I tried to exit the game while playing the intro.

I'm using Windows 8.1
mugen24
great white shark

Postby Hoboy » Mon, 16Feb29 08:22

I played in Win 8.2 and had no issues. Try scrolling down to the bottom of the text window and see if it's asking for a return or click any button. You are using Adrift 5, correct?
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby mugen24 » Mon, 16Feb29 10:51

I'm using ADRIFT 5.0 and the intro cutscene just doesn't continue if I start it after opening the game. What I type is entered in the command box but I can't delete or press enter. The intro works perfectly fine if I skip the intro and then restart the game from there. This has never happened before on any other ADRIFT game I've played 5.0 or the earlier versions.
mugen24
great white shark

Postby BBBen » Mon, 16Feb29 11:11

Sorry for the slow response, I've been busy today. I'm glad to see people are enjoying the demo!

@Dole Thanks, I've now fixed the bug with examining the changing screen. Can you remember when you got the error "play audiofile0 from 0"?

@realkane Thanks very much for the detailed responses. Inevitably there's going to be some differences in taste about the different body types and designs, but at least some of the girls appeal to you. That's part of the reason I always try to go for some variety. The gameplay issues you're having might be addressed by other people's comments since you posted.

@Skelaturi The full game is going well, there's a lot of stuff in my alpha versions that isn't in the demo. I still have a fair amount of work to do on it (balancing with my day job and all) but the writing's mostly done, the voice acting is mostly done, there are a lot of graphics done and much of the game has been programmed. I won't comment on plot spoilers but I do like to see players' speculation. :)

@Rexxx You're right, in the full game you have way more days to work with and even though progression in love and lust is slower in the full game it's a much easier process to get one girl into bed. There's a lot still to come in the game - this demo cuts off on the morning of day 7, but the full game goes to day 21 and has significant stuff happening throughout that time. Major elements of the game still haven't been introduced by the time the demo ends.

On the technical problems: I've heard a few reports of issues with the ADRIFT platform, unfortunately I haven't yet narrowed down what that problem might be connected to. Normally the game works fine but sometimes people report weird error messages on start up (ignore them, is my advice) or crashes when typing 'start' at the beginning. I don't know what the issue is in the latter situation, but it might be something to do with the game just not being able to handle the scale of the multimedia on some people's systems - that's a large gif animation that plays at that point. There doesn't seem to be any consistency about what triggers the issues.

Also, it's entirely possible this demo could have ADRIFT problems that have never surfaced before, as it's the latest version of the beta and could have new bugs. :/
BBBen
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Projects