Living with Serena

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Serena

Postby Rudimus » Sat, 16Feb20 20:38

haxton wrote:http://blog.lessonofpassion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/demo_lws_006.jpg

this image is realted to a scene or ending?

Haven't been able to find it. There is also another image of him with her in a different outfit.

Things I have tried
In this story line there I think there are three? chances to interrupt them I tried them all.
1) treat her bad/ignore her so when you walk in on them talking it says she is disappointing you interrupted, then eventually she goes clothes shopping with him. Interrupt them, you lose massive points with Serena but the game continues. Eventually you catch her cheating like normal in the office

2) In the office as they are about to cheat, interrupting here ends the game with ending 12 I think.

3) As they are doing it I think is the last time to interrupt, doing so here ends the game with ending 12 I think.

4) never interrupting ends the game with ending 12 I think.
Rudimus
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby haxton » Sat, 16Feb20 21:31

Rudimus wrote:
haxton wrote:http://blog.lessonofpassion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/demo_lws_006.jpg

this image is realted to a scene or ending?

Haven't been able to find it. There is also another image of him with her in a different outfit.

Things I have tried
In this story line there I think there are three? chances to interrupt them I tried them all.
1) treat her bad/ignore her so when you walk in on them talking it says she is disappointing you interrupted, then eventually she goes clothes shopping with him. Interrupt them, you lose massive points with Serena but the game continues. Eventually you catch her cheating like normal in the office

2) In the office as they are about to cheat, interrupting here ends the game with ending 12 I think.

3) As they are doing it I think is the last time to interrupt, doing so here ends the game with ending 12 I think.

4) never interrupting ends the game with ending 12 I think.

yea.. maybe the image is just to promote the game xd
haxton
great white shark

Postby quehin » Sat, 16Feb20 22:47

@Rudimus, thanks for the tips, i'll try them.

I've managed to trigger Melissa visit when showering, it was at sunday when serena went out
quehin
Pilot fish

Postby johnnybriggs » Sun, 16Feb21 15:24

How do you get the threesome with Melissa and what are all the scenes with Nicole?
johnnybriggs
sirens hunter

Postby fsunolez75 » Sun, 16Feb21 18:20

johnnybriggs wrote:How do you get the threesome with Melissa and what are all the scenes with Nicole?

Steps for threesome with Melissa is just about the exact same as with Lorena, but instead of asking Lorena about having the threesome, you just ask Melissa instead. Requirements are the exact same (1:00 time, 150 rep needed).

The added scene with Nicole, or at least the only one that I've found, is a photo shoot.
fsunolez75
sirens hunter

Postby DroopyLoving » Sun, 16Feb21 23:56

I've played this a couple of times and here are my thoughts:

Overall the expansion is pretty good. I liked the original Serena game but always felt it was too small to be considered a Premium game. This expansion adds another in game week, so in a way it does address that.
As always with LoP gold the visuals are stunning, and don't really need addressing.

However, I felt the new characters are a little one dimensional and that the new story points were disappointing.
I also felt that the added story was a let down. Living with Serena felt like a game which rewarded fidelity, which was a refreshing change from other LoP games, this expansion ruins that. The main new story is that Serena has a threesome fantasy. However to achieve this the character has to cheat on Serent (and Serena has to cheat on the player). After this happens it is glossed over and not mentioned again. This seems really out of place in the game, it would have been better to have a route to achieving the threesome without having to first sleep with Lorena.
Furthermore, the new location, 'The Pub' seems to serve minimal purpose. I've taken Serena on dates there, with a high rating (600 or so) AND got her drunk *(well 3 beers) and I still haven't been able to 'up the ante'. Apart from being able to talk to Melissa there, the pub seems to serve no purpose.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby Taylor Strutt » Mon, 16Feb22 03:19

I made walkthrough for those interested. It may not be comprehensive but covers most things. It is in the walkthrough section.
Taylor Strutt
great white shark

Postby pinric » Tue, 16Feb23 19:06

Fiuuu, end it.
It was not easy but at the 3 attempt i have the 3some. I made it with lorena (good) and Melissa (bad) ,not at the same time obviusly, just in time for the end of the days.

Good game, also the original it was, but the time wait generate a good expansion. Now i wait for the other 2 BIG game.

I have a question, is possible to have a good end after sex with Serena and Melissa? No?!
pinric
Pilot fish

Postby Vance » Wed, 16Feb24 15:41

pinric wrote:Fiuuu, end it.
It was not easy but at the 3 attempt i have the 3some. I made it with lorena (good) and Melissa (bad) ,not at the same time obviusly, just in time for the end of the days.

Good game, also the original it was, but the time wait generate a good expansion. Now i wait for the other 2 BIG game.

I have a question, is possible to have a good end after sex with Serena and Melissa? No?!

If you follow the walkthrough by Taylor you can have the Melissa threesome without ever having sex with Melissa alone. After Serena fires her she still claims that you fucked her in the office, so i think there is o good threesome ending with Melissa.
Vance
Pilot fish

Postby Gio » Wed, 16Feb24 23:11

Leonizer ty for a great game/update loved the new girls

Off topic
Have you thought of making games in html5 so we can also play them at our smartphones? :-P
Away from home for a week and only smartphone available
Gio
great white shark

Postby Greyelf » Thu, 16Feb25 00:40

Gio wrote:Have you thought of making games in html5 so we can also play them at our smartphones? :-P
carification: Creating an image based web-application using HTML5 does not automatically make it workable on small screen devices, generally you would also need to create each image you want to show at a number of different resolutions so that the the correct resolution can be shown on each screen size. This becomes more difficult when the DPI is different for the same screen size.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby komando12 » Thu, 16Feb25 01:42

only thing i'm missing is car scene with nicole

anyone help?
komando12
sirens hunter

Postby exar » Thu, 16Feb25 10:46

komando12 wrote:only thing i'm missing is car scene with nicole

anyone help?

Tell Nicole at the Dance Clup that you Repair Cars BUT dont ask her about her Number. After a short Time Nicole appears in the Garage because her Car, then you can get her Number.
exar
great white shark

Postby Harathor » Fri, 16Feb26 00:04

exar wrote:
komando12 wrote:only thing i'm missing is car scene with nicole

anyone help?

Tell Nicole at the Dance Clup that you Repair Cars BUT dont ask her about her Number. After a short Time Nicole appears in the Garage because her Car, then you can get her Number.

That's what I've been missing too! Thanks a lot for this info! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

EDIT:
That didn't help though. When I asked for her number the game ends like if I had gotten her number in the club. I can call her from home and she'll drop by there. No further scene at the Garage... [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

Maybe you have to help her with the car and NOT ask for her number? I'll update here once I bothered checking.
Harathor
Pilot fish

Postby LeeAnn » Sun, 16Feb28 16:58

I've arrived a bit late in this thread, but regardless, wanted to add my two or three cents about the game.

I'm wondering, is there an overview of all the endings? I saw that there is another post in ''walkthroughs" about this game, but I didn't find it there. I'm replaying it now, since forbidden fruits came out, and I got the following endings:

Ending 1: You fucked up, and Serena starts to drink and cheat on you, the really sad sad ending. (you also get this ending when Nicole admits that she was testing you for Serena and you choose to confront Serena about it)
Ending 4: When Nicole admits that she had been testing you, you decide to fuck her as revenge. Serena is out of the game, but your relationship with Nicole seems more based on lust than on love
Ending 12: You have a wonderful threesome going on with Lorena

I'll update this list as I replay the game.

also... I saw that it has been mentioned here before, but one thing I liked about the game before 'forbidden fruit'' expansion was the severity that was given to cheating. you could cheat with Nicole, but that would end up bad. with 'forbidden fruit' 'you can cheat with Lorena, and it's not a problem. not that I say that it shouldn't be possible to have sex outside of a relationship (but with consent), but neither do I believe we should make cheating so trivial. And Living with Serena is incredibly romantic, and it made me a bit sad that the cheating option was so easily added.
LeeAnn
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games