Working Man v1.01 (August 8th 2015)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Working Man v1.01 (August 8th 2015)

Postby Ice » Sat, 16Jan09 18:47

azrael wrote:there will be any update, or the game is finished?

The game is finished as is.
Regards,
Ice
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Ice » Sat, 16Jan09 18:52

Hi,
I've decided to publish the code I've use to create the layered clothing and sex actions in WorkingMan, as some kind of library for Adrift authors that may want use or inspire themselves of it. Please read the included documentation for instructions on how to use it.

Download links are available in post #1.

Ice
Ice
great white shark

Postby Goonie » Sun, 16Jan10 18:00

Ice wrote:Hi,
I've decided to publish the code I've use to create the layered clothing and sex actions in WorkingMan, as some kind of library for Adrift authors that may want use or inspire themselves of it. Please read the included documentation for instructions on how to use it.

Ice
Very nice.
Just a quick read of your library faq show the great work you made.
Very complete system.
Goonie
sirens hunter

Postby ChadOchocinco » Wed, 16Jan13 18:58

Just want to say thanks! I actually was wandering in here to send you a PM to ask some questions about adrift. Your game is great and very well designed.

Really appreciate it!

Ice
ChadOchocinco
sirens hunter

Postby Guntag » Thu, 16Jan14 15:09

Ice

Thanks, maybe you could also share it on the AIF yahoo group and/or the AIF reddit ? Some authors might be interested !
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby Rexxx » Thu, 16Jan14 19:16

Ice wrote:
Hi,

Ice

Thanks, maybe you could also share it on the AIF yahoo group and/or the AIF reddit ? Some authors might be interested !

He already shared on AIF yahoo group.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Ice » Tue, 16Feb09 03:26

Working Man - The Erins: 2015 Game of year!

Thanks to everyone who voted.

I would like to take the time congratulate and thanks everyone who release a game in 2015 (winner or not). I know first hand how much "free" work is required to write and build such games. Your work and effort are appreciated.

Cheers.

----
Game of the Year
(117 votes)

1st – Working Man by Ice
2nd- The Lost Hound by Palaverous
3rd – Let Me In by BBBen
Honourable mention: Teacher's Pet by Dr Realgood
Ice
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Wed, 16Feb10 01:57

Congratulations and thanks again for this game !

Do you have an other project ?
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Thu, 16Feb11 06:30

Ice wrote:Working Man - The Erins: 2015 Game of year!

Congrats Ice!

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby TheFerry » Thu, 16Feb11 15:09

Congratulations! You deserve it! This was... is a great game!
https://yareel.com?referral_id=14998
TheFerry
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Sun, 16Feb14 15:54

Congratulations on winning just about every award at the Erin's Ice.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Sun, 16May15 14:18

I guess after hearing that this game won a bunch of awards its a little redundant for me to say I liked this game. If a point and click flash version of this was made I can only imagine how popular it would become. I did find it a little short and at the end it seemed the game started throwing a lot of things at you at once without much setup, especially in in the girls department. The central premise is well done and well executed, but giving the game some time to breathe and expanding on and fleshing out some of the girls you meet later in the game could have made this game extremely epic. I'd have liked to see the game be a month in length instead of just under a week, with the
main plot thread of your wife cheating on you[
spread out over a longer period of time. Perhaps smaller clues could be scattered and multiple ways of using the information you find could have been done.

For me the core game was well done and worthy of all the awards it won but there is still a much more amazing and epic game hiding inside of this game which could be brought out with a revisit and reworking of the game. It seemed to me that the author originally planned to do more with the game but ran out of time for some reason or maybe life just got in the way so he finished the core game and released it without fleshing out some of the side activities. The skeleton of the game he had in mind is amazing, I would have loved to see the game he envisioned to be fully realized.
Last edited by TheGreatJoeGargery on Sun, 16May22 05:15, edited 1 time in total.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby pipoco1 » Sat, 16May21 03:53

Are there any good adrift games like this one? (besides Emily and the perverted action series)
pipoco1
sirens hunter

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 16May21 08:08

Probably with adrift game you speak of Aif game and so we have to think about tads and inform also as engine (apart the software used to play the playing system is nearly identical).
The answer is yes, what are depends if you need images or the text is sufficient.
With images surely the games from Goblinboy, that even if he isnt creating anymore is considered the "Michael jordan" of the aif world, in post on Working man you see people compare Ice to him and Palmer payed homage to him with the secret code in Emily.
Sd3 is his bigger game (better playing camping trip before), but, even if a great game, I preferred Meteor and Tesliss equation, also last horizon and gift of phallus are very good.
The games of the pervert action by Bbben are also good (but they have a gameplay a bit different) and i remember also peril on pleasantville.
If you doesn't need images the number of games are many more, you can find them on
http://newsletter.aifcommunity.org/inde ... =games.htm
If you search for Erins award you can find what games won awards (Emily won in 2014 and Working man in 2015).
http://www.ifwiki.org/index.php/Erins
http://adultinteractivefiction.blogspot ... sults.html
http://adult-interactive-fiction.wikia. ... Erins_2014
http://adultinteractivefiction.blogspot ... sults.html

PS I have seen that you have already nominated the pervert action series, so you consider the other games.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 16May21 10:51

Just remember, with Adrift, there were 3 releases - 3.9, 4.0, and 5.0. If a game was made with 3.9, it should be played with 3.9. Maybe you'll get by playing older games on newer versions, but (chances are) little unseen bugs will stop your progress without kind of notification. For instance, in Chris Cole's "Encounter 1" (made with 3.9), there was a place where you were supposed to move a ladder, if you played the game with Adrift 5.0, the ladder couldn't be interacted with.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games