Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* v0.86.D19

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* v0.86.D19

Postby Reepyr » Sun, 16Jan17 11:26

Latest Free release to the public is v0.86.D19 on my creator page (google search for Reepyr and you can find it)!

After many years of enjoying the hentai games that are available (well, the ones in english anyway),
I decided to finally work on creating one of my own.

Adventures of Tara was born!

While the game isn't complete I believe that there is enough content to give a pretty good idea of the
artwork, story line, writing and characters that I am creating for the game. So I am releasing
this version to the community for (hopefully constructive) feedback.

Already included in the Demo so far; exposure, embarrassment, humiliation, voyeurism, blackmail, body
transformations, induced lust, and magical rape
(not sure what else to call it?)

Themes planned for the future; futa, bestiality, tentacles, complete corruption/slutification, (one
route will likely have NTR) as well as many more outfits.

The basics of the story is that Tara is an elven girl who is attending her last year of schooling at a university
teaching different types of magic to its students, so a more medieval type of setting. While she is quite skilled
in the magical arts she does not appear to have any ability whatsoever to interact with other students in a
positive way.

This is going to cause her some problems in the very near future.

The demo is fairly linear but from this point on I have plans to have branching decisions to determine
what path is played through the game, as well as some time management choices which will have major impacts
on what happens to her going forward.

A couple larger images

Questions/plans for the future;

What lengths will Tara go to in trying to remove the curse?
Does the Grand Master have any chance (or desire) to remove the enchantment?
Will Sinius be successful in corrupting Tara over time? (trainer route)
How will Bernal proceed since he is aware of the effects of the curse? (affection route)
What effect will everything that has happened so far have on her magical abilities?
Will she be able to manage the spell effects without succumbing to mindless lust?
Something is planned for Morton, right? I knew it!
How long before the exchange students visit the school?
When will Reepyr create the battle sex system he has planned? (oh, ...probably after her graduation)

I have set up an account in case anyone would like to contribute in the creation process but regardless
of how much (or little) support I receive I will continue to work on the game and occasionally share versions of it
here and on other sites and whenever I complete it fully I will release the game for free.

P.S. Using cheat engine with the speed hack will make a few of the scenes move faster than intended.

Changelog 8/3 v0.08.D10
Completed Day 10 Events
25 new CGI's added
4 new major scenes added
1 alternate way to deal with Sinius
Added recollection room to be able to view any previously experienced scene
Added Diary in inventory to have a basic list of sexual experiences so far
Assorted bug fixes
Changelog 6/28 v0.07.D9
Completed Day 9 Events
22 new CGI's added, as well as 8 new face portrait expressions
7 new major scenes added
1 new minor scene added depending on players previous choices
Finished 3D model for female student and replaced face portraits (Sanvira)
Added information to Homework Log to show what classes are on which days
Assorted bug fixes
Changelog 5/31 v0.06.D8
Completed Day 8 Events
22 new CG's added
4 new major scenes added one of them with a new character!
1 new minor scene added available depending on players previous choices
Created first pass of a 3D model for one of the other female students (Sanvira)
Assorted bug fixes
Changelog 5/9 v0.05.D7
Completed Day 7 Events
28 new CG's added
4 new major scenes added
1 new minor scene added available depending on players previous choices
Created 3D model for the Grand Master
Changed all face portraits for the Grand Master
Assorted bug fixes
Changelog 4/20 v0.04.D6
Completed Day 6 Events
32 new CG's added (some were facial expression images for certain poses)
4 new major scenes added
1st with fetish content
3rd with Bridget
5th with Grand Master
1st with Sinius
Added Book of Fetishes to be able to toggle any content you don't wish to see
Added Homework Log to be able to see what homework you have completed and any that you have failed to turn in
Commissioned a new special position sprite for Tara
Assorted bug fixes
Changelog 3/26 v0.03.D5
13 new CG's added
Completed Day 5
4 New maps for detention dungeon, outside of school, road to town and town itself
New scene with Bridget
New outfit modeling scene with Sinius and a friend
New scene with the Head Mistress if you got detention
Added sprite for a new outfit for Tara
Fixed tracking for detention with rising scale of penalties, up to being expelled from school
Assorted bug fixes
Changelog 3/9 v0.02.D4
24 new Cg's added (a couple background images and a few expression ones included in that figure)
Completed Day 4
New Potions class with CG scene
New Invisibility class
New Shape-shifting class
New Teleportation class
New Grand Master scene
3 separate exposure scene possibilities
Created Bridget 3D model(girl who originally tried to warn Tara about boys) and inserted expression portraits for her
Changed character sprite for Bridget to match her 3d model
Bridget and Tara scene available depending on previous player choices
Finished Bryce 3d model and inserted expression portraits for him
Created tracking for detention with rising scale of penalties, up to being expelled from school
New background image for the original blowjob scene
Added CG for Day 3 Teleportation class scene with Sinius and Bryce
Assorted bug fixes
Changelog 2/19 v0.01.D3
Completed all of Day 3
Added 4 new classes
-Potions class (outdoor map) with new scene
-Invisibility class with new scene
-Shape-shifting class with new scene (sorta ;)
-Teleportation class
New masturbation scene
New Grand Master exposure scene
New exposure scene with female classmate
Began Sinius' training of Tara with daily 'assignments'
Added script to allow sprite special effects
Commissioned new sprites for Tara's current outfits (plus two future ones)
Changelog 1/29 extended demo
Sinius body model and face portraits
Bernal body model completed
Morton body model and face portrait
Goblin body model and face portrait
Demon body model and face portrait
Grand Master 2 scene
Day 2 Summoning class scene
Day 2 Animation class scene
Day 2 Transmutation class scene
Detention scene
Special outfit
Created time restricted action choices
Curse trigger timer
Major plot decision choice (Sinius/Bernal)
Fixed a some mapping/eventing bugs
Last edited by Reepyr on Tue, 18Jul24 00:34, edited 34 times in total.
Reepyr
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl 3D RPG

Postby evilgrim » Mon, 16Jan18 17:01

just played the game i enjoyed the game , but what would make it better is if you had choices to make , like refusing to do things would make the game more interesting ....

good game and work keep it up :)
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby Reepyr » Tue, 16Jan19 00:18

evilgrim wrote:just played the game i enjoyed the game , but what would make it better is if you had choices to make , like refusing to do things would make the game more interesting ....

good game and work keep it up :)

Thanks evilgrim!

The game will definitely be more interactive in future updates, I just wanted to share the demo to mainly show the characters, artwork, writing and a bit of the story so that people could get an idea of what I was working on.

Thanks for the response!
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby redle » Tue, 16Jan19 08:27

The start you have going is interesting. The general plot has good possibilities and I enjoy the CGI.

As already mentioned, it currently plays more like a story than a game. I enjoy reading stories, but the more story-like it stays, the more it's simply tedious to do all the manual running from one location to the next. That's always the boring part, but becomes useful when it's the tool the player uses to control some choices. (sounds like future development will make it more of a game, so the point will become moot)

I do worry a bit about the choice of protagonist. You mention things like the trainer and affection routes. Based on what I've seen so far, that sounds more like we should be controlling the men. Sinius will or won't succeed in becoming a trainer. Bernal will or won't succeed in winning affection. The Grand Master will or won't... If the player is controlling Tara the whole time, then goals should be based on her perspective. I suppose you could say that her goal would be to not ultimately fall victim to any of them, but a sexy game who's goal is to try to avoid as much of the sexiness as possible hardly seems like the way to go. Saying that her goal is to lose as many ways as possible doesn't really seem right either.

You may have thought of all of this already. Maybe after this demo each game day we pick which of the guys we want to control for the day and defend or attack Tara in some way. Maybe you've come up with a way that the routes are Tara's goals. Or maybe it's just one of those games where the player ignores their character and just tries to see what all can be made to happen. They can all be fun. I just like, better, the games where the buttons I click and the achievements I receive are also clicks and achievements that my character would want (rather than earning an NPC an achievement or trying to see if I can "lose" as many ways as possible).

Once again, seems like an entertaining game. Take the above as ideas, not criticism.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Reepyr » Tue, 16Jan19 09:37

redle wrote:Once again, seems like an entertaining game. Take the above as ideas, not criticism.

Wow, redle you really have helped me to clarify in my mind what the goals of the game should be by bringing up the points that you did. I fully agree that I have played games where it is basically a 'go do these things and then get an erotic CGI reward' with little to no actual game play. I had some ideas as to what I wanted to do but I think you helped me to see things from a different angle.

So... Tara's overall absolute goal will be to graduate from the school at the end of the year/semester by any means possible with some additional dialogue put in to demonstrate just how important to her this is. That said, I envision 3 different ways for her to get there.

1. As Sinius' willing sex slave after being trained to obey completely whatever he tells her to do (a humiliation/trainer route) where she may even have an ending where she just drops her diploma on the ground so she can continue to explore the newfound excitement she feels in being so submissive.

2. As Bernal's wife after eventually being won over through a series of events that convince her that she actually has fallen in love with him and wishes to be with him after graduation and live happily ever after.

3. The most challenging route will be for her to, somehow, navigate her way through the extortion and curse effects to get to graduation and still be her independent self without having succumbed to either Sinius' plans or Bernal's affections even though she has had to do some embarrassing and demeaning things.

One of the current plans I have is to have a timer start right when the curse gets activated for any reason. This will create a challenge to get to a secluded place to 'take care of her problem' while not being spotted by anyone. Most activations will be by player choice although there will be a few unavoidable ones where she just can't help herself. The more often the curse is triggered, the less time is available to her to find a safe place.

What do you think? Seem like a viable system to have some actual gaming while still allowing the option for people to play it as 'slutty' as possible?

Thank you again for taking the time to share your ideas, truly the best feedback that I have received so far on any site I have posted the demo!

Reepyr
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl 3D H-RPG [1/29]

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 16Jan30 03:56

I've updated the original post with the information and download links for the extended demo. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby Mori » Thu, 16Feb04 01:47

Really enjoyed the game so far looking forward to seeing more of it. Keep up the good work!
Mori
sirens hunter

Postby Reepyr » Thu, 16Feb04 20:43

Mori wrote:Really enjoyed the game so far looking forward to seeing more of it. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for letting me know that you liked it. I am currently working away at the next update.
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby master110 » Thu, 16Feb04 22:46

Very good game thanks. Looking forward to updates on this.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby Spooky » Thu, 16Feb04 23:52

Very promising! I am looking forward to seeing the next update [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Spooky
great white shark

Postby haxton » Fri, 16Feb05 12:54

Cn i use the save file from the old version?
haxton
great white shark

Postby Reepyr » Fri, 16Feb05 22:45

master110 wrote:Very good game thanks. Looking forward to updates on this.
Spooky wrote:Very promising! I am looking forward to seeing the next update [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Thanks, working on it now! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

haxton wrote:Can i use the save file from the old version?

Yes, you can although there is one thing that you can start to do with the librarian at the end of Day 1 that you couldn't do before. It's not a scene or anything, just the beginning of the process to read curse books to try and find a cure. If you do start over from the beginning just remember that you can use the CTRL key to skip through text quickly so it won't take very long.
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl 3D H-RPG v0.1 [2/1

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 16Feb20 08:14

I've updated the OP with the changelog for v0.1. It's in beta testing phase right now but it seems to be working pretty well so I plan on releasing it to the appropriate reward tier patrons tomorrow.

Once all the different level patrons have gotten access to it, then I will release it here publicly.
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby Reepyr » Fri, 16Feb26 02:32

I just finished creating a new model for one of the female students that Tara will, umm, interact with. Here is a sneak peek...

She is also standing in Tara's newly modeled room and this is the new background for the early blowjob scene in the game, I think it makes it look a lot better.
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby evilgrim » Fri, 16Feb26 15:28

you must of got a picture of my wife to model her on :) she looks good and the room does look better keep up the good work [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
evilgrim
great white shark

Next

Return to Other sexy games