Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby DroopyLoving » Wed, 15Nov04 22:01

I'm just giving this a playthrough. I'm enjoying it. It's far superior to LoP's recent output and looks incredible. It's not quite at the standard of Living with Temptation/Elenor but it is really good.

Anyone else played this yet? Any thoughts?
DroopyLoving
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby bartux » Wed, 15Nov04 22:35

I'm going to play it soon. It's very very well done !
bartux
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Nov04 23:06

DroopyLoving wrote:I'm just giving this a playthrough. I'm enjoying it. It's far superior to LoP's recent output and looks incredible. It's not quite at the standard of Living with Temptation/Elenor but it is really good.

Anyone else played this yet? Any thoughts?

can you argument why its not up to standard? Cause what i seen of it it acutally is. I found a good amount of scenes and a good amount of scenes. And most importantly there is a freaking soundslider for both music and sfx!!!!
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby dhans7776 » Wed, 15Nov04 23:22

Multiple paths to success or doom. Well written with good visuals, though no animations...at least yet.
dhans7776
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Thu, 15Nov05 00:24

Skelaturi wrote: can you argument why its not up to standard? Cause what i seen of it it acutally is. I found a good amount of scenes and a good amount of scenes. And most importantly there is a freaking soundslider for both music and sfx!!!!

I'm not saying it's 'not up to standard' I'm saying it's not quite at the level of LwT or LwE. I think those two are comfortably the best LoP games. I'd say this is roughly on a par with LwB or Camera Business. It's still a very good game and I've enjoyed the time i've spent on it so far, but I don't think it will have the replayability of LwT or LwE.

That's just my opinion anyway.
Got three endings so far:
Kill Priestess
Threesome with Queen and thief in treasure room
Fail

My one gripe, story wise is that it seems weighted to you ending up with the thief AND she is the easiest character to be with. For example I had both the queen and the thief in love with me, but the threesome ending favours the thief. It would have been a nice touch for you to be able to have a threesome with them both and end up with the queen (for example go down to the dungeon, bang both girls then leave the wanted thief in a cell. I might have missed something, so feel free to correct me.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Nov05 01:35

DroopyLoving wrote:
Skelaturi wrote: can you argument why its not up to standard? Cause what i seen of it it acutally is. I found a good amount of scenes and a good amount of scenes. And most importantly there is a freaking soundslider for both music and sfx!!!!

I'm not saying it's 'not up to standard' I'm saying it's not quite at the level of LwT or LwE. I think those two are comfortably the best LoP games. I'd say this is roughly on a par with LwB or Camera Business. It's still a very good game and I've enjoyed the time i've spent on it so far, but I don't think it will have the replayability of LwT or LwE.

Kill Priestess
Fail

My one gripe, story wise is that it seems weighted to you ending up with the thief AND she is the easiest character to be with. For example I had both the queen and the thief in love with me, but the threesome ending favours the thief. It would have been a nice touch for you to be able to have a threesome with them both and end up with the queen (for example go down to the dungeon, bang both girls then leave the wanted thief in a cell. I might have missed something, so feel free to correct me.

The scenes come faster then LwT and LwE, replayability 9 endings,
with ending 8 ofcourse the failure one ^^
thing is why most people say LwE and LwT are the best cause of nostalgia. Same reason i would say Zelda Ocarina of time is the best Zelda game ever. Why Nostalgia =P. STT suprised me Iksanabot, Leo and ofcourse any others delivered a great game wich belongs on gold.
Story wise, owh man there is some good story there. Few things to note 1. i said already. I <3 the volume sliders, finally. 2. Personally but others might disagree i would have loved if the quests weren't so dull. Maybe a choise here or there. Like for example
The lovers couple quest, give option to join in for funnies at for example sexperience 100
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Marduk99 » Thu, 15Nov05 04:29

I liked it. Good work from all the people involved. And I am happy we got a fantasy game without combat.
Marduk99
sirens hunter

Postby master110 » Thu, 15Nov05 04:34

I got ending
YES.

Fun game.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby danigonz » Thu, 15Nov05 14:47

It looks terrific. After a few months outside LOP Gold, I think that's a good reason for rejoining. I usually love what Ikaanabot writes, and it looks stunning.
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby Stormy » Thu, 15Nov05 18:54

the guy who fought years in north can't wrestle with a normal guy in the castle, and need some training before moving to the professional warrior in the warrior's guild and can't even outrun some random thief without reaching the warrior level 10. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby clothesmakethehoes » Thu, 15Nov05 19:14

Excited to play this!
clothesmakethehoes
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Merlin20 » Thu, 15Nov05 21:42

DroopyLoving wrote:

Kill Priestess
Fail

How you had the threesome ?
I had the end with the thief , the queen but the two I can not have it : /
Merlin20
Pilot fish

Postby DroopyLoving » Thu, 15Nov05 21:49

Skelaturi wrote:
How you had the threesome ?
I had the end with the thief , the queen but the two I can not have it : /

Both queen and Thief in love with you. Invite thief to party.
At party:Interrupt Bigtoes' plans (I don't know if this is necessary). Talk to queen, mention threesome. Talk to thief (about robbing treasury)

Hope this helps.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby LeopoldWilliamReynolds » Thu, 15Nov05 23:46

Skelaturi wrote:
DroopyLoving wrote:

Kill Priestess
Fail

The scenes come faster then LwT and LwE, replayability 9 endings,
with ending 8 ofcourse the failure one ^^
thing is why most people say LwE and LwT are the best cause of nostalgia. Same reason i would say Zelda Ocarina of time is the best Zelda game ever. Why Nostalgia =P. STT suprised me Iksanabot, Leo and ofcourse any others delivered a great game wich belongs on gold.
Story wise, owh man there is some good story there. Few things to note 1. i said already. I <3 the volume sliders, finally. 2. Personally but others might disagree i would have loved if the quests weren't so dull. Maybe a choise here or there. Like for example
The lovers couple quest, give option to join in for funnies at for example sexperience 100

I think a reason why LwE and LwT are so highly regarded is the replayability of the sex scenes over a longer period of time. This game does it great by letting you revisit (most of) them, but it doesn't as of yet have that massive amount of scenes per day that LwT had after the expansion. If it's a tad short because of how long everything takes, still a great game, both because of how hot the girls were and because of the level of control that you get by being able to replay sex scenes. I would easily rank it among the aforementioned two, but LwT is still my favorite :D
LeopoldWilliamReynolds
Pilot fish

Postby kona » Fri, 15Nov06 00:08

Does anyone know how to get "now she likes it" and "dark visions" achievements?
kona
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Other sexy games