Stool Pigeon

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Stool Pigeon

Postby fatquack » Sat, 15Aug15 23:26

I have troubles getting this one to play. On Firefox it does not load at all (right click on the Flash says "Movie not loaded") and on Chromium I can only play part 1, when I click part 2 I get the same problem. Yes, I tried refreshing, clearing my cache, etc.

Hmm, the problem exists with the other games too, only the first flash page (with the games and download links) loads.
fatquack
great white shark

Postby xstay-truex » Sat, 15Aug15 23:46

fatquack wrote:I have troubles getting this one to play. On Firefox it does not load at all (right click on the Flash says "Movie not loaded") and on Chromium I can only play part 1, when I click part 2 I get the same problem. Yes, I tried refreshing, clearing my cache, etc.

Hmm, the problem exists with the other games too, only the first flash page (with the games and download links) loads.

This game is boring.. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
xstay-truex
great white shark

Postby shark » Sun, 15Aug16 00:17

fatquack wrote:I have troubles getting this one to play. On Firefox it does not load at all (right click on the Flash says "Movie not loaded") and on Chromium I can only play part 1, when I click part 2 I get the same problem. Yes, I tried refreshing, clearing my cache, etc.

Downloads the latest version of Shockwave Flash (18.0.0.232). I had the same problems with the previous version.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby fatquack » Sun, 15Aug16 00:40

I am on Linux, there is no version of Flash later than 11.2.202.508 available. Adobe stopped updating the Linux version, they only do security updates for it.
fatquack
great white shark

Postby ZaphodB » Sun, 15Aug16 02:35

Have to agree that it was a slight step down from Narco. Maybe we're all being a bit blasé about these games because we all know my now what a tremendous amount of work they are, but it seemed to be missing a spark.

One thing that these type of games seem to lack is that when there's a climax, it would be nice to replay that scene or perhaps leave the results on the screen until the player clicks there way out. I have worked hard to reach the end and I'd like to linger on the scene for more than 5 seconds, if it's even that long. This is not a criticism of this game and maybe I've pointed this out before about others, including those not on shark's site, but sometimes the scene fades way too quickly.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby FlxCat » Mon, 15Aug17 15:34

Sincerely, I like a lot this game like many other made by Shark and his team.
Of course everything is not perfect but a lot of work is done and a lot of pleasure is given to the players.

I have read the critics on the fact that the sex scenes are too short. In fact the only one I have been frustrated with is the last one between Amanda and her boss. This one would have get benefit to be more developped. For the other, everything is here or suggested (don't forget the part that should be let to imagination).

Always possible to see possible improvement to a game afterwards, but not easy to imagine them at the beginning and to fix it in the game without going to a huge monster.
Sometimes, the same that consider that this game is too short, are the same that ask why games are not issued more often....
FlxCat
sirens hunter

Postby Studley » Mon, 15Aug17 21:34

LRM wrote:
Davide87 wrote:
kokinous wrote:
Davide87 wrote:Hi guys and girls :) i m Davide i need your help i have the priv box and love it but today when i play at stool pigeon part 2 i have blocked on the scene when you have to insert the password on the phone but i have try many name but always error:(:(:( . Please someone can tell what have to do or tell me the password? Thanks a lot

Which are the names that you used ?
freddy, bulldog, rocco malone, guards and shark lagoon. Fr

Those aren't the only names the actor's heard.

I too have tried all the names I can find, from both part 1 and 2. Have played both parts several times and written down all the names I could find Including Rocco, Malone, Rocco Malone, Freddy, Luciano, Freddy Luciano, Aldo, Eugene, Tonio, Antonio, Anthony, Mylene, Greebo, Samantha and Amanda. Tried in all small letters, all capitals, and small with capital first letters. Getting frustrating to tell you the truth. A couple of hours spend on it now.
Studley
Pilot fish

Postby Studley » Mon, 15Aug17 21:43

For the password in Stool Pigeon Part 2: I too have tried all the names I can find, from both part 1 and 2. Have played both parts several times and written down all the names I could find Including Rocco, Malone, Rocco Malone, Freddy, Luciano, Freddy Luciano, Aldo, Eugene, Tonio, Antonio, Anthony, Mylene, Greebo, Samantha and Amanda. Tried in all small letters, all capitals, and small with capital first letters. Getting frustrating to tell you the truth. A couple of hours spent on it now.
Studley
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Mon, 15Aug17 22:43

Studley wrote:(twice)
For the password in Stool Pigeon Part 2: I too have tried all the names I can find, from both part 1 and 2. Have played both parts several times and written down all the names I could find Including Rocco, Malone, Rocco Malone, Freddy, Luciano, Freddy Luciano, Aldo, Eugene, Tonio, Antonio, Anthony, Mylene, Greebo, Samantha and Amanda. Tried in all small letters, all capitals, and small with capital first letters. Getting frustrating to tell you the truth. A couple of hours spent on it now.

I don’t understand. One of the names you’ve listed (all lower case) works. Maybe you’re trying to hit enter on your computer; try enter on the phone instead.
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Tue, 15Aug18 00:22

Studley wrote:For the password in Stool Pigeon Part 2: I too have tried all the names I can find, from both part 1 and 2. Have played both parts several times and written down all the names I could find Including Rocco, Malone, Rocco Malone, Freddy, Luciano, Freddy Luciano, Aldo, Eugene, Tonio, Antonio, Anthony, Mylene, Greebo, Samantha and Amanda. Tried in all small letters, all capitals, and small with capital first letters. Getting frustrating to tell you the truth. A couple of hours spent on it now.

You talkin' about me? Huh? You talkin' about me? [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Studley » Tue, 15Aug18 01:24

LRM wrote:
Studley wrote:(twice)

I don’t understand. One of the names you’ve listed (all lower case) works. Maybe you’ve trying to hit enter on your computer; try enter on the phone instead.
LRM

Yeah that was it LRM...I was hitting enter on the keyboard. Wow...all the time I spent. LOL. Thanks a lot for the help. Funny thing is, it was the first name I tried too.
Studley
Pilot fish

Postby Grubster » Tue, 15Aug18 16:20

I have no criticism of this game that hasn't already been said. The graphics are superb. But I'm stuck! I daresay I'll find the answer before I get a response but....... when Antonio is knelt over the blonde, she grabs his cock, I can get her to finger herself, but then what?? I just can't find the next hot spot, I've tried lifting her head and pulling his cock towards her, but nothing seems to move. Help please.
Grubster
sirens hunter

Postby Grubster » Tue, 15Aug18 16:22

Grubster wrote:I have no criticism of this game that hasn't already been said. The graphics are superb. But I'm stuck! I daresay I'll find the answer before I get a response but....... when Antonio is knelt over the blonde, she grabs his cock, I can get her to finger herself, but then what?? I just can't find the next hot spot, I've tried lifting her head and pulling his cock towards her, but nothing seems to move. Help please.

Ok, got it, guess I was getting impatient!
Grubster
sirens hunter

Postby tallpine62 » Wed, 15Aug19 15:34

Mr. Shark could come forth with help word for game in the near future, is this not correct? This is another great game from the team and very enjoyable to play. Thank you team!!!
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Wed, 15Aug19 17:35

I think the help word will be directly given by the patsy.
shark
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games