Incest

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Incest

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 15Aug11 07:44

the principal problem i see with your post is, if it happen to someone else, it will be consider like an off going post (not exactly that, but you will get a reason to close the topic), but you do it & we should close our mouth & let you doing it. where's the fairness in that??

as a moderator, you are supposed to know the rules better than us, so if you do it, think about it if someone else do the same!!

for me, the conversation is closed. i will read, but not responding anymore, to not get off topic
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Tue, 15Aug11 07:53

jfrancois323 wrote:the principal problem i see with your post is, if it happen to someone else, it will be consider like an off going post (not exactly that, but you will get a reason to close the topic), but you do it & we should close our mouth & let you doing it. where's the fairness in that??

as a moderator, you are supposed to know the rules better than us, so if you do it, think about it if someone else do the same!!

for me, the conversation is closed. i will read, but not responding anymore, to not get off topic

I did nothing to curtail JB Games post quite the opposite. I will not remove any post containing incest until Shark publishes a clear rule. IMO Shark will not; I don't think anyone here has crossed a line to date, concerning incest, that Shark finds intolerable. As his agent I feel the same as he does.

If you've observed ANY moderator (me included), acting in a way you feel is unjust toward you or any resident , IMO you have an obligation to report it to Shark! Just PLEASE ensure you report the correct moderator. If me I ask you tell me too. It helps me to be a better moderator.
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Tue, 15Aug11 11:41

I don't like incest, especially between parents and children (I am the father of two daughters), but ok, nothing in the rules specifies that the theme of incest is prohibited.

The Necrophilia is not, either, specifically prohibited in the rules, does someone want to open a thread on this topic? :(
shark
Site Admin

Postby kexter » Tue, 15Aug11 12:12

shark wrote:Necrophilia is not, either, specifically prohibited in the rules, does someone want to open a thread on this topic? :(
No sexy vampires and sexy zombies then? :sadface:
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Mortze » Tue, 15Aug11 12:14

shark wrote:The Necrophilia is not, either, specifically prohibited in the rules, does anyone want to open a thread on this topic?

Pedophily is far more unhuman and despicable than that. The victims are still alive and will suffer psichologically all their life.
But somehow necrophilia is far more disturbing to the average human mind, go figure...

Back on topic,

I am a very open minded person. Even if I wont take any pleasure, or participate actively or passively, or even testimony some more devious acts, if such acts are done without any form of cohercion, abuse, and manipulation, I'm ok with it. Foot fetishism, mature sex, scathology, apotemnophilia, bondage, S&M, midget sex, paraphilic infantilism, and the list goes on and on...
If all this things are done by consenting and informed persons, and there is no harm done to anyone (unconsented and non-permanent harm I mean) there is nothing wrong with it. People should be free to do what they like.

That said, my opinion to incest follows this venue.
Regarding underaged incest there is no discussion possible about the validity and acceptance of it. It is incest and it is pedophilia, and utterly wrong because of the damage the child endures.
But when we talk about adults here the matter is so much complex.
If two siblings or cousins share true love, affection, between them, are adults or late teens, fully aware of their acts and emotions, and they both want to share intimacy is that so wrong?
Will people who get aroused by this scenario be more frowned upon than people who get the hots on other people eating excrements?

It is all, in the end, about the message vehiculated by the story/game/movie. Is it a positive message? Look at Rambo II and III (what??), movies where the killing spread is high, and where for each people dead, if they are vilains, it makes the audience cheer in happyness. Or look at Hostel, a movie about torture and sadism, where people loved to see and be choked. The human nature likes to be choked. They like to have their sense of right and wrong to be challenged, maybe to feel more reassured that they have their values right. When Rambo III ends I'm ok because I know it is a movie, those people didn't really die, and I won't resolve all my problems with a machinegun. But behind all the freedom and justice messages the movie gaves us the message is also that violence is an acceptable solution and killing is ok in some circunstances where Stallone or Schwarzenneger appear.

I don't think a story where love, affection, true connection between 2 people, even if they are siblings our cousins, conveys a wronger message than Rambo III. What if 2 brothers love each other? So what? What wrong are they doing to society? Why does it chokes us so much? Is it about the negation of reproduction and perpetuity of human species that is leads to? If so why society begins to accept homosexuality?
Love is love. If it harms no one it is a good thing to encourage.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby kexter » Tue, 15Aug11 13:03

Mortze wrote:(...) where people loved to see and be choked. The human nature likes to be choked. (...) Why does it chokes us so much?
I think you meant to write shocked in a few places, not choked. (Not trying to be a douchebag here, it just took me a bit of time to realize what you tried to say.)
Mortze wrote:Love is love. If it harms no one it is a good thing to encourage.
There is a big difference between love and lust. You are encouraged to love everyone and everything. You can love your fluffy teddy bear till you die. The weirdness begins when you start to lust for it and feel aroused by it.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Mortze » Tue, 15Aug11 13:07

kexter wrote:Mortze wrote:
(...) where people loved to see and be choked. The human nature likes to be choked. (...) Why does it chokes us so much?
I think you meant to write shocked in a few places, not choked. (Not trying to be a douchebag here, it just took me a bit of time to realize what you tried to say.)

Yes, shocked. Although "choked" applies for some paraphylias :p

kexter wrote:Mortze wrote:
Love is love. If it harms no one it is a good thing to encourage.
There is a big difference between love and lust. You are encouraged to love everyone and everything. You can love your fluffy teddy bear till you die. The weirdness begins when you start to lust for it and feel aroused by it.

I meant love AND lust. By love I was talking about relationship love. I do love chocolate but it is not relevant for this debate :)
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby fleet » Tue, 15Aug11 17:10

kexter wrote:
shark wrote:Necrophilia is not, either, specifically prohibited in the rules, does someone want to open a thread on this topic? :(
No sexy vampires and sexy zombies then? :sadface:

My visual novel "Arnie and the Hitchhiker" involves a character that I consider a 'sexy vampire'. Others may not think so, as Marcella doesn't fit the 'sexy vampire' stereotype . There is no rape in the visual novel.
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Tue, 15Aug11 17:21

I think we've all had time to voice our opinions.
Please allow this thread to fade into the abyss of old topics.
I ask everyone once again review the Forum Rules and the FAQs.
TIA (ThanksInAdvance)
Lou & LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 15Aug12 03:45

I am not troubled with this debate. I was the reason!
At this point I don't believe that this can be resolved without some internal reflection.
In the above commentary there are too many issues that need resolution, and I'll cite a few:
1. Culture,
2. Country/State legislation,
3. Consanguinity (blood relationship) - how closely linked to the immediate family,
4. Consensuality (pediophilia/domination),
5. Biology.

I intend to follow this through so that we can all have an understanding as to how to deal with such issues in the future.
I shall address this further when I have more time.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Wed, 15Aug12 08:51

^^Good call, Squeeky

@kexter
kexter wrote:No sexy vampires and sexy zombies then? :sadface:

How can any zombie be sexy? At best mindlessly controlled by a Zombie Master/Mistress, at worst mindlessly uncontrolled with bits falling off! :sarcastic: :lol:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby kexter » Wed, 15Aug12 09:15

Greebo wrote:How can any zombie be sexy?
I take it you haven't heard of iZombie yet? Or for the girlies: Warm Bodies.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Greebo » Wed, 15Aug12 09:32

kexter wrote:
Greebo wrote:How can any zombie be sexy?
I take it you haven't heard of iZombie yet? Or for the girlies: Warm Bodies.

I must say I hadn't heard of them and I would have been happy not to have. The classic voodoo generated zombie is a step too far in my opinion, never mind the overkill (???) of latter day apocalypse type zombies, except as horror protagonists.

iZombie sounds to me like something out of Culpertino -- should be named "Steve" with a logo consisting of the outline of a brain with a bite out of it! [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Aug12 12:14

not to mention zombies from anime shows, they are ridiculous too like Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? (i still get nightmares, not of the zombie part but cause of the crossdressing)

But back on topic, would like to thank LRM (shame on me still hadn't done that) for the fact that the topic of incest (and some others) are being discussed now, and squeeky for pulling up some good points there. And shark for discussing along aswell. And all the mods for actually discussing with the community,

Squeeky wrote:I am not troubled with this debate. I was the reason!
At this point I don't believe that this can be resolved without some internal reflection.
In the above commentary there are too many issues that need resolution, and I'll cite a few:
1. Culture,
3. Consanguinity (blood relationship) - how closely linked to the immediate family,
5. Biology.

I intend to follow this through so that we can all have an understanding as to how to deal with such issues in the future.
I shall address this further when I have more time.

i took a long read. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest . took a read cause laws usually reflect (inter)national culture , next to that we got the internet cultures, and the Sharkus Lagonia (gibberish for, well do i need to explain?)

i would like to add the point about the underage thing (yeh offtopic) its still confuses me with the rules,The following content is prohibited:
- Images featuring models under 18 years old
, : Story mentions underage, but the the images are above age. Well think i just answered that myself still like input. And the question of artificial made images.

and bit offtopic, although it adds IMO, but someone stated here somewhere before, to lazy to read it all again who said it. But i think there should be a rule that both creators and users when posting a new topic about someting in the first post all subjects should be listed. Incest, orc on elf, bdsm, futa. So noone should be in for a (un)pleasant suprise. And the mods only have to read the first post whats in it. (on purpose leaving out taboo subjects, just to hope on not getting the topic locked, link removed could lead to a warning/ link removal)
But thats just an idea
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Trucla » Wed, 15Aug12 16:05

Squeeky wrote:In the above commentary there are too many issues that need resolution, and I'll cite a few:
1. Culture,
5. Biology.
That's exactly why I issued this post
Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to The beach