Working Man v1.01 (August 8th 2015)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Working Man v1.01 (August 8th 2015)

Postby Ice » Sun, 15Aug02 17:00

Hi,

“Working Man” is an AIF game I’ve been working on for some time now. I hope you enjoy it. The game is built using Adrift 5.0 (Windows executable) and is 100% free.

You can download the game from either:

Mega :
https://mega.co.nz/#!M9RyjZbK!iXj7BM5fu ... pVnk03qUZ8

MediaFire:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d1zn6 ... -v1.01.exe

Game Info: In this game, you take the role of a normal husband with a lovely wife and daughter. Each weekday you work your ass off at the office before returning home late in the evening. Today’s work day being over, you have left the office and driven back home. This is where the game starts. The game has multiples endings and include adultery (no rape or incest). The game has been tested, but probably still contains small bugs/typos.

Warning: This thread contains major spoilers. I strongly advise that you play at least one or twice on your own before you start reading it. I believe that in the end, your experience will be enhanced.

Advice for those unfamiliar with Adrift: Take the time to read the in game "readme". Type README.

Important message for everyone having issues with disappearing images & problem after entering the "code": After some testing, I've come to the conclusion that the issue occurs when you COPY/PASTE text into the Adrift Player (version 5.0.33 in which the game was packaged). It has nothing to do with the game itself. The quick fix is : Don't copy/paste text in the Runner, type it manually. If it occurs for you, save your game, close the runner, open it again and restore your game. Addendum (2016-03-22): This bug was fixed in Adrift version 5.0.34, so using the .blorb version bellow will now work bug free.
Ice

------
Edit: I'm including a .blorb version which should work with the Unix version of Adrift. Note that I haven't tested the game on Unix/Linux. Please read my post on page 23 of this thread for recommendations from a fellow player who tried it.

MediaFire:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/50j3f ... 1.01.blorb

------
Edit 2016-01-09: I've decided to publish the code I've use to create the layered clothing and sex actions in WorkingMan, as some kind of library for Adrift authors out there that may want use or inspire themselves of it. Please read the included documentation for instructions on how to use it.

MediaFire:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/59j20 ... AIFLib.rar

Mega
https://mega.nz/#!gkhhADKY!QJKQC_19AFsG ... 2k3Mf4rbl0
Last edited by Ice on Sun, 16Mar20 17:52, edited 22 times in total.
Ice
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Working Man v1.00 (August 2nd 2015)

Postby Vitu » Sun, 15Aug02 17:11

Thanks! Downloading now - can't wait to try it! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 15Aug02 17:48

started up and saw a pic, what are the genres in this game?
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Trucla » Sun, 15Aug02 18:24

First of all greetings to a new author! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Now, a little advice:
Please edit your first post and tell us what your game is about. While at it please tell us whether or not the game was duly beta-tested.
Thanks!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 15Aug02 20:19

I have played too little to express an opinion, but I have the suspect that it's a game that is about a man that is tempted by the babysitter and maybe decides to try to seduce her.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Aug02 20:29

I get up at 7 yeah
And I go to work at 9
I've got no time for livin' yes
I'm workin' all the time

Ice, welcome to the lagoon. I agree with Trucla that it would be good for you to post a few words about what kind of game it is. AIF says "erotic," which is good, but it includes quite a range of things various people like and dislike. For instance, I enjoy "save your marriage" type games but would steer clear of one involving rape or incest. Etc. A short description of what we should expect will likely get more people to download it.

But I appreciate the song you've got running through my head. (-:

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Trucla » Sun, 15Aug02 20:33

@ice: Thanks for the little summary. It's already something.
Can you let us know if the game was beta tested?
Thanks!

Edit: in the meantime you re-edit your post and replied to my question. Thank you!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 15Aug02 20:44

Ok, after some other minutes of playing I think that there is much more than the babysitter (I have seen Shirley, a very good image).
You have done well to add a better description, there are some themes that someone can appreciate and other not, even if sometimes is also the way in which you deal with them that does the difference (in any case I had thought that there wasn't an incest, the daughter was a bit too young for that).
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby icehaku » Sun, 15Aug02 21:31

Just started playing and it works really well! Will get back to you later for a more in-depth review but I love what you have.

No typos, no errors, just a great clean game so far.
icehaku
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 15Aug02 22:37

thanks for the edit now i know what i am getting myself into
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby basino » Sun, 15Aug02 23:57

Hmm..
So I got a blowjob from Stephanie but now on Monday not able to go further with her. I ask about sex and the word practice is bolded in her response. But asking about practice just makes her say she doesnt think it's a good idea.
basino
sirens hunter

Postby pipoco1 » Mon, 15Aug03 00:23

basino wrote:Hmm..
So I got a blowjob from Stephanie but now on Monday not able to go further with her. I ask about sex and the word practice is bolded in her response. But asking about practice just makes her say she doesnt think it's a good idea.

How did you get a blowjob?
pipoco1
sirens hunter

Postby basino » Mon, 15Aug03 00:27

pipoco1 wrote:
basino wrote:Hmm..

How did you get a blowjob?

Have to give her the sex book she tells you about on first day. And then on second day ask about her boyfriend.
basino
sirens hunter

Postby M » Mon, 15Aug03 00:35

So is Monday night always the end of the game? It seemed kind of abrupt. My relationship tension was nonexistent, I went to bed, and suddenly I was getting divorced.
M
lagoon predator

Postby ppoopp » Mon, 15Aug03 00:40

M wrote:So is Monday night always the end of the game? It seemed kind of abrupt. My relationship tension was nonexistent, I went to bed, and suddenly I was getting divorced.

That's the same problem I have. My current score is L 30 Sh 25 St 30 without any tension. I wonder if this has something to do with missing any further action with Stephanie on Monday (I can't figure it out, tried a lot), or missing something earlier during the game.
I would be really surprised if this was it, judging by how many points I am missing and how many extras there are supposed to be.

But so far I like this game a lot!
Last edited by ppoopp on Mon, 15Aug03 00:41, edited 1 time in total.
ppoopp
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Free sexy games