next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby TheDee » Sat, 15Jul11 23:42

Evening Lou,
I believe your example provided is not so accurate to describe the point in discussion.
The accurate example is, if '& that happens' i'm preparing a meal for my friends when they're over and by 17:00 they don't smell any food, or even see me in the kitchen of course they will keep repeating the question.
Check the comments that were posted once Shark has updated us on the new game and you'll get what i mean.
We keep asking when we don't know the timeframe, but if we know that the game could take a year we would be quiet because we know we're on track. But just the thought that Shark is neglecting us while we ARE "The Perfect Wife" is just terrible ;)
Cheer's!
"The Wild Can't Be Broken!"
TheDee
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Greyelf » Sun, 15Jul12 07:30

TheDee wrote:We keep asking when we don't know the timeframe, ...
It is not uncommon for the creator of something to also not know the answer to this question as well.

And which is better? Shark giving us an early vague timeframe/synopsis (that people could complain about later if it turns out to be wrong) or Shark giving us an informed timeframe/synopsis closer to the actual release date.

TheDee wrote:But just the thought that Shark is neglecting us while we ARE "The Perfect Wife" is just terrible ...
Has the Shark ever shown any evidence of "neglecting us" in the past? So what reasons do we have to start assuming that he will do so now or in the future?

Sometimes when I see people asking an artist over and over when something will be done it reminds me of the image of baby birds demanding to be fed. lol
Greyelf
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby didou » Sun, 15Jul12 16:58

Your examples are exaggerated for a small issue that becomes a drama with inappropriate comparisons. We can invent all kinds of comparisons, like a beggar who asks bread or bird that asks his mom or other animal as a predator who asks questions. following the inspiration can be of great history for comparison. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

This topic is 'Next Game', so this is for questions about the 'next game', let's not be so complicated and require in questions arising people. Otherwise we must say in the regulation need not question the artist. This is taboo. :lol:

I do not see how a question is so dramatic. But in the future I will avoid asking for news to avoid psychorigidity of some and that this question turns to tragedy I am asked by PM why I ask questions and if I realize it. but realized what? I ask a question??? I do not understand. it is a catastrophe to ask questions, this is the first forum where I see it. You are very welcoming here with the new members.

If someone asks news, you translate that into the person requires news or to friends who still asks when is what you eat. I am really amazed at the creativity of certain person to create stories not very funny and dramas. You should try to create a game and put your tiller at a profit. just a thought.

we are on a forum, it is done to ask questions and receive answers, not to create dramas to a question. No ?

Mr Shark I have another question but I will avoid, do not ask questions and just be patient. so I have nothing to add. I would not be spending compared to a bird who claims to eat.

Thank you for your sad comparisons and sorry if my english is bad.
didou
great white shark

Postby shark » Sun, 15Jul12 21:11

Hey guys, nothing to complicate things. If I don't give a date for the release of a game, it's not because I love secrets, it's just because it's impossible. Sometimes I imagine a scene and I think I can achieve it in a few days ... and it gives me work for several weeks ...
shark
Site Admin

Postby psycho72 » Thu, 15Jul16 09:36

Wanna play existing game in privi box
But cannot get access all my cards being denied
when will it become a free game
Always been subscribing to privbox
however not anymore
:??:
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Thu, 15Jul16 11:01

Sorry, but. PAYSITE-CASH (that I use for the Priv-box payments) is a banking establishment which has its own security requirements. They doesn't transmit to me informations about the transactions.
shark
Site Admin

Postby tallpine62 » Fri, 15Jul17 04:40

Thank you Mr. Shark for the info regarding new game and the pictures on twitter. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby SIXFEETUNDER 666 » Fri, 15Jul24 14:11

Salut shark quand pensez vous mettre votre prochain jeu "a perfect wife" ,1mois, 2 mois.. etc, dans la priv box car impatient d y jouer, car vos jeux et bonus sont sympa,
merci
SIXFEETUNDER 666
great white shark

Postby jissou » Fri, 15Jul24 15:23

SIXFEETUNDER 666 wrote:Salut shark quand pensez vous mettre votre prochain jeu "a perfect wife" ,1mois, 2 mois.. etc, dans la priv box car impatient d y jouer, car vos jeux et bonus sont sympa,
merci

je crois que shark a déjà répondu à cette question quelque poste plus haut, mais je vais te le traduire puisque tu m'as l'air de ne pas maitrisé la langue de Shakespeare, en gros il a bien avancé mais il lui reste 25% du jeu à effectuer plus les traduction et tout ce qui s'en suit au niveau préparation finale plus des petites idées qui lui viennent comme ça pour notre plus grand plaisir et qui peuvent mettre quelques semaines avant d’être réalisé donc pour une date de sortie on en sait rien voir même le créateur lui même n'en sait rien, de plus les vacances passe par là donc patience, c'est pas pour tout de suite [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
jissou
great white shark

Postby shark » Fri, 15Jul24 19:48

Jissou a raison, les vacances approchent et je vais arrêter de bosser sur le jeu pendant quelques jours. Les images et anims du jeu ainsi le montage sont terminés mais il reste les traductions, l'aide, le son et les tests pour être sûr qu'il ne subsiste aucun bug... A faire à mon retour. Disons fin aout pour une sortie du jeu si pas de problème de dernière minute.
shark
Site Admin

Postby LRM » Fri, 15Jul24 21:22

If I may Shark, an English translation of the above reply. I embellish slightly here and there, I try to get the underlying meaning more than an exact translation. It is my opinion (paraphrase) of what he said.
"The Perfect Wife" is mostly complete. There is a stumble or two that needs to be remedied. Translations must still be completed, the help function, sounds, and final testing still need completion. Additionally "Holiday" (for non Europeans; almost everyone in Europe goes on vacation at the same time.) will also delay the release of this game. Shark's best ESTIMATE for release is late August.
<mounts soap box>
I implore all residents, please DO NOT post or PM for updates. Every time he must stop and answer one of these, and even if he ignores them they must still be read... it only adds to the time he cannot devote to his art. The entire Lagoon suffers because of a few! @the boss; on behalf of the residents, a monthly± "Things are progressing", "A new adventure is in the works", something, would be helpful.
<dismounts and stows soap box>
Lou
I've seen Holiday in action... I wish we did it here, an American.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby shark » Fri, 15Jul24 21:41

And to close this discussion, no need to ask about the release date of a game. I decide myself when I should announce it. ;)
shark
Site Admin

Postby domdom » Fri, 15Jul24 22:16

Bonne vacances
domdom
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Sat, 15Jul25 00:06

Thx [img]smile/bigglasses.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby Solid Snake » Sat, 15Jul25 16:59

Maitre Sharks a tout à fait raison :

le cerveau, c'est comme un PC. Faut faire un petit nettoyage système de temps en temps pour que ça tourne rond.

Bonnes Vacances, Maitre. RDV en Septembre.
Solid Snake
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games