The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 15Jul18 00:44

Download Newest Version

Version History: http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2015/05/version-history.html

If you're interested in guides, lore, or discussion, you can find other fans at the wiki and forum:
https://thelastsovereign.miraheze.org/w ... reign_Wiki
https://thelastsovereign.flarum.cloud/

The Last Sovereign is an adult fantasy RPG that plunges you into the saga of a world torn between forces of lust and purity, taking sexual tropes and fleshing them out into a fully-realized world. Whether it's the details of succubus society or the economics of a world with multiple intelligent species, TLS recreates sexy fun with additional depth.

Harem System
TLS gives you the chance to build a diverse harem of beautiful women, each with their own motivations and reason for being with you... in and out of the bedroom. The affection system lets you pick favorites or find a middle path that unites everyone in a loyal harem. Either way, you'll be rewarded with changes to the plot, gameplay benefits, and new sex scenes. By telling a story that has sex as an integral component, The Last Sovereign offers a deep storyline that naturally includes sex scenes. No need to grind for hours or lose to every enemy.

Long-Ranging Consequences
With an expansive world and large cast, TLS lets you shape the story in subtle ways. Factions will remember who you supported, sidequest characters will show up in larger roles, and your decisions will have an impact hours after you made them.

Economic Domination
Throughout the game, you're given numerous opportunities to invest in businesses and resources that will have an effect on both your bottom line and the story. On your way to mastery, you'll have to make strategic decisions to help harem members' agendas, improve your military, or gain social control.

The game is updated with a new chapter every month, each update adding more sex scenes and advancing the intricate plot. You'll not only battle monsters and explore dungeons, you'll negotiate with kings, survive steamy encounters with succubi, investigate mysteries, dominate the world economically, and claim a glorious destiny!

Current Content
Hours of Gameplay: 25+
Sex Scenes: 100+
Pairings: M/F, M/F/F, F/F, M/F/M, M/F/F/F
Fetishes: harem, blowjob, titfuck, anal, gangbang, bukkake, domination, monster girls, furries, nonconsensual, pseudo-incest, futa, mind control

Supporters get each version of the game early and influence the development of the game, but it will always be free. Thanks for checking it out!
Last edited by Sierra Lee on Fri, 24Mar15 23:11, edited 69 times in total.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Re: The Last Sovereign

Postby Super » Sat, 15Jul18 02:26

Well, I was wanting a sexy RPG and was even considering making one, so I'll give this a look. Though the rape and mind control tags make me fear each girl isn't really treated well, but hey, I'll give it a shot, lol. Hope it's good
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 15Jul18 04:05

Super wrote:Well, I was wanting a sexy RPG and was even considering making one, so I'll give this a look. Though the rape and mind control tags make me fear each girl isn't really treated well, but hey, I'll give it a shot, lol. Hope it's good

Thanks for trying it out. ^^ The tags are roughly in order of prominence, so let me assure you that this is a game almost entirely about consensual sex. Once you get past the prologue, you'll quickly see what kind of game it is.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Niauropsaka » Sat, 15Jul18 06:25

Well, Chrome sure thought it was malware.
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

Postby artorawley » Sat, 15Jul18 06:38

How linear is the development? I mean for example if I begin playing this now and get to whatever "end" is implemented at this stage, upon playing the next version in August will I continue from my old saved game to play the new content or is the new content mixed in throughout the game and I would have to start over with a new save?
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 15Jul18 06:57

Niauropsaka wrote:Well, Chrome sure thought it was malware.

Chrome tends not to like .exe files from Mega. If you don't want to take my assurance it's just a self-extracting RPG Maker folder, try the mirror on Bad Kitty Games:
http://www.badkittygames.net/games/tls/

artorawley wrote:How linear is the development? I mean for example if I begin playing this now and get to whatever "end" is implemented at this stage, upon playing the next version in August will I continue from my old saved game to play the new content or is the new content mixed in throughout the game and I would have to start over with a new save?

I've done my best to keep all saves valid. Out of the ten updates so far, only one of them broke old saves (because I improved a bunch of stuff behind the scenes). It is my intention that you should be able to move your saves from version to version without any trouble. Occasionally I improve an old map or add more sex sprites to earlier parts, but mostly the content will be right ahead of you.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Sat, 15Jul18 11:05

nice game. there is little bug. if you find collar when chose one is dead (caves before bandits) we will still say collar is useless...
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Sat, 15Jul18 11:28

This game looks familiar, did it used to be called "The Last Fucklord"?

If it's the same game, or a sequel or something, then I played it like 6 months ago and I can attest that the sex is mostly consensual. If you're looking for an analog for the story, then it's similar to the good path in Harem.

Also if you like childish sexual related humor (which I do) then the game is actually pretty funny in some parts. I hope the more serious name doesn't reflect a loss of this kind of humor
Guy: Your name can't really be Cum Dump, what is it really?
Girl: Qum Dumpe!

(I'm probably misquoting this)
Soldier1: The Fucklord wants something silly for sex
Soldier2: So it's Tuesday?
Soldier1: Don't remind me of his calendar fetish!
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 15Jul18 13:13

Ci-Go wrote:nice game. there is little bug. if you find collar when chose one is dead (caves before bandits) we will still say collar is useless...

You mean there's a chest where the the dialogue doesn't update after the Chosen dies? *checks* You're correct, it doesn't! Good catch, I'll have that fixed in the next version.

Brigma wrote:This game looks familiar, did it used to be called "The Last Fucklord"?

That's right. I had a lot of people tell me that the old name only conveyed the silly parts of the game and not the serious ones, so after much thought I decided to change it. The game's sense of humor hasn't changed at all, though. ^-^ I still think the title "Fucklord" is hilariously ridiculous - it will be coming back, just in a way that doesn't bother the people who like the game's serious worldbuilding side.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Sat, 15Jul18 15:47

well playing more... and have ask does beasts respawn? because i love when they do... infinite exp...
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby MSGM » Sat, 15Jul18 16:31

It's all written scenes right? No CGs?
MSGM
Pilot fish

Postby Murita » Sat, 15Jul18 19:27

Seems a little buggy to me, I will try it a little later

http://www.primehentai.com
Last edited by Murita on Tue, 15Oct06 21:37, edited 1 time in total.
Murita
Pilot fish

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat, 15Jul18 22:15

Ci-Go wrote:well playing more... and have ask does beasts respawn? because i love when they do... infinite exp...

They don't, sorry, except for at certain points in the plot. You shouldn't have to grind in this game (so far everything is beatable while skipping all optional battles) but if you want to max exp, be thorough and you'll gain an appreciable advantage.

MSGM wrote:It's all written scenes right? No CGs?

That's correct.

Murita wrote:Seems a little buggy to me, I will try it a little later.

If you have any specific bug reports, please let me know.
Sierra Lee
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Sat, 15Jul18 22:33

What can i say... sometimes i just like to grind :D
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 15Jul18 22:56

Sierra Lee wrote:
MSGM wrote:It's all written scenes right? No CGs?

That's correct.

will there be at any point CG's in this game?
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Next

Return to Other sexy games