RagsGamesForum

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: RagsGamesForum

Postby redle » Tue, 15Jul14 01:19

@jerenyg
eliminate competition
Just means you must find a way to defeat Hugh. I believe there are several options, including beating him up physically, sabotaging his experiment, or getting someone else to eliminate Hugh for you.

and the cipher, well that's the numeric list that is in Tyler's office. You must decode it and type in the answers.

@bobytt
The second layer question was answered in the very next post after the one you quoted.
redle
star of the reef

Postby jerenyg » Tue, 15Jul14 01:55

@redle
cipher. There is a bug. I decode, I write the 6 names. I have the objective written, it say I did it, and a few turns latter, the objective is like I show you, it say I didn't did it.

Well, someone else I suppose you mean Chandra. I manage to make Hugh fix her sink. Durring this time I hypnotis Bree, I did the Demon quest when hugh is upstair. But after nothing change. It's like Bree doesn't want to speak with me. She doesn't leave Hugh, I can only speak with her on weekend where we jog, and basicly I can do nothing. I find her favorite poet, I give her a book. But that's it.

I never beat hugh, never sabotage his experiment. I went to his class, try to go in the lab, but he didn't let me enter the lab.

@bobytt
Depeche wrote:You just have to suppress the "ay"

And after, try to put the last or the two last letters in the beginning.

So, isn't there first names revealed ?

Then with the right first name and the right word associated, you could hypnotize two girls ( the others not in the first part of that game, maybe in the second part )
jerenyg
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby bobytt » Tue, 15Jul14 02:02

The game is over after 70 days? Or i screw it again?

P.S. I just had very bad safe for some reason. Its all good. Im keep going. Kind a sux for me english is not my native language and sometimes i have trouble, but with your help guys i ok. Thanks everyone that helped me.
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Tue, 15Jul14 08:41

@bobytt
I don't recall what the time limit is, but there is one. 70 days sounds about right.

@jerenyg
As long as the game is letting you use codewords on Melanie and Chandra, then it doesn't matter if the objective is listed as complete or not. That's all there is for the number code.

As for Hugh, no, you haven't beaten him yet.
You need to continue to hypnotize Bree. She won't let you into her room anymore so you need to find another place to do it. It's tricky because her relationship drops a lot every day and she needs a high relationship to even consider letting you try the hypnosis. After you get far enough with Bree, eventually Hugh is going to get mad at you and storm into your home.
redle
star of the reef

Postby jerenyg » Tue, 15Jul14 11:15

So we found my problem. I though it was that when I read the mail of my mum about relationship.
if I resum what I did,

after hugh broke my watch, I can't hypnosis Bree until Melanie teach me the new method. Basicly I need a week to do yoga, and to practice on the girls. But during this week, I never do anything with bree. I can't hypnosis her because my watch is broke and I still didn't learn the new method. And I can only speak with her in the forest saturday and sunday morning. Every other time she is with hugh and she doesn't let me speak with her.
After I learn the new method, with Chandra help, I can enter her room, do the demon quest. But after this it's the same. She is always with hugh and doesn't let me speak with her. And yes, our relationship fell.

So after that hugh broke my watch, I speak with bree every weekend morning in forest, and when hugh repair Chandra sink. that's it. After I mesmerise her a one or two time in the room where I hypnosis girls for money. But after 2-3 times she say me she doesn't trust me to let me hypnosis her.
jerenyg
star of the reef

Postby redle » Tue, 15Jul14 21:38

There are other ways to talk to Bree.
You can find her in the library, in the cafe at lunch, in the gym, on the jogging trail, and probably some others. You just need to find ways to interact with her enough to keep the relationship higher.
redle
star of the reef

Postby jerenyg » Wed, 15Jul15 16:50

thank you, I finish the game with your help
jerenyg
star of the reef

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 15Dec06 21:41

Is RAGS still being worked on. Can't seem to find any updates after June 2015?
I started development of my project in RAGS but the missing updates scared me over to Adrift.
Any info would be helpful.
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby ttant » Sun, 15Dec06 22:04

Don't know, but they have the worst forum management.
I just try to register. They don't ask for paswword, only login and mail. I tought, they might generate one but no they don't.
The link they send you to set your password is the same form as the log-in one
Reset password link is not present in the email they send.

Seriously, wtf ?
ttant
star of the reef

Postby Seztworks » Sun, 15Dec06 22:19

Alright good to know I am not alone then ;)
Seztworks
star of the reef

Postby roberttx » Sat, 15Dec12 04:11

redle wrote:
bobytt wrote:I need help guys im stuck on mindshift the Bree hypnosis in the forest. What i should do?

Haven't played in awhile. Assuming forest equals the "Bree as a warrior" quest.
I believe first you must wander around the whole forest area (you must step into every area that exists so the game considers you fully explored).

Search the lake/waterfall for the hidden cave and heavily examine what you find there.

At some point you fight wolves, which are pretty straightforward.

You return to your campsite and eventually give up on the mission and throw the dust or whatever you're carrying onto the fire to create the signal smoke.

The other warriors show up, and so does the demon. He possesses the other warriors and you flee back to the cave to hide for the night.

The next day you need to fight each warrior one at a time (in the proper order).

After they are all defeated, fight the demon and win.

I'm not able to defeat even the first warrior - how far into the game should you be before you do this? Is having sufficient stamina the key?

Also

Don't you have to throw the flare dust into the fire to fight the wolves?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Sat, 15Dec12 08:15

roberttx wrote:I'm not able to defeat even the first warrior - how far into the game should you be before you do this? Is having sufficient stamina the key?

Also

As for your spoiler comment, I wrote my help off the top of my head after not having played for quite some time. So, yes, it is quite possible that I had an item or two slightly out of order. Don't take what I said as an exact walkthrough, but more as tips.

As for fighting, yes, I do believe higher stamina will help you. I don't have any clue what amount might be considered a good amount. It also depends a great deal on how fast you make your attacks and defend. Your health loss can be big or small depending on how well you click.
Also, if I remember correctly, all 3 of the warriors are on the map. Depending on which direction you travel in the morning, you can fight them in different order. The order in which you fight them is very, VERY important. You need different equipment to beat each foe. You only get new equipment by beating someone and taking their gear. You are only properly equipped to fight a particular 1 of the 3. If you were fighting the wrong person, you'll likely still lose to them even with a ton of stamina.
redle
star of the reef

Postby roberttx » Sat, 15Dec12 15:19

redle wrote:
roberttx wrote:I'm not able to defeat even the first warrior - how far into the game should you be before you do this? Is having sufficient stamina the key?

Also

As for your spoiler comment, I wrote my help off the top of my head after not having played for quite some time. So, yes, it is quite possible that I had an item or two slightly out of order. Don't take what I said as an exact walkthrough, but more as tips.

As for fighting, yes, I do believe higher stamina will help you. I don't have any clue what amount might be considered a good amount. It also depends a great deal on how fast you make your attacks and defend. Your health loss can be big or small depending on how well you click.
Also, if I remember correctly, all 3 of the warriors are on the map. Depending on which direction you travel in the morning, you can fight them in different order. The order in which you fight them is very, VERY important. You need different equipment to beat each foe. You only get new equipment by beating someone and taking their gear. You are only properly equipped to fight a particular 1 of the 3. If you were fighting the wrong person, you'll likely still lose to them even with a ton of stamina.

Thanks for the help. I may have a glitch in the game I downloaded as I only have an 'attack' option, no 'defend'. I'll see how it goes.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby kanink » Sun, 16Jun26 01:09

hello there. the displayed hints really helped me (game: mindshift part 1). but im stuck atm. i need the codeword for melanie to activate her. but i forgot it and i dont want to play the game anew just to look it up again <.< someone remembers the code word?
kanink
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby magictricks » Sun, 16Jun26 04:23

kanink wrote:hello there. the displayed hints really helped me (game: mindshift part 1). but im stuck atm. i need the codeword for melanie to activate her. but i forgot it and i dont want to play the game anew just to look it up again <.< someone remembers the code word?

You don't have to remember the code word from the beginning. When you can look around the office, you might find his encoded cheat sheet. Use the hints above to figure out how to decode it.
magictricks
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games