Re: RagsGamesForum

Postby jasko2205 » Tue, 15Jun09 01:18

Tnx for list of sites.
jasko2205
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Vitu » Thu, 15Jun11 18:13

Anybody playing or played rags game called Mindshift (Part I) by Amalgam? I'm stuck and can't find a walkthrough... [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
Vitu
great white shark

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 15Jun12 03:34

Where did you find Mindshift? I downloaded it from an external site, and it says it is not a Rags file... Would like to get it right from Amalgam
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Vitu » Fri, 15Jun12 04:52

xravensfan wrote:Where did you find Mindshift? I downloaded it from an external site, and it says it is not a Rags file... Would like to get it right from Amalgam

I haven't been able to locate Amalgam, downloaded the file from a third party site, so haven't been able to find a walkthrough either... have to write one myself maybe! :lol:

But must say the game is awesome - I haven't finished it yet, but I'm already worried where's part 2?

Here's a link to Keep2Share where I downloaded the game file from. Package includes the Rags player:

http://k2s.cc/file/676c5ad0506e8/Mindshift_Part_I.rar
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Vitu » Fri, 15Jun12 04:58

And here's the description of Mindshift Part 1 for anyone interested:

Mind Shift is set in a college town in the northwestern United States. You will take on the role of a male graduate student in psychology and budding hypnotherapist. Your goal is to make your lovely neighbor, Bree, your hypnotized plaything in the alotted time, all while earning your degree. Mind Shift is a combination of sequential exploration, puzzle-solving, and stat management.

Over its multi-year development, Mind Shift's design goals have changed many times, from standard harem-builder to more character-focused and less sex-driven gameplay. Some hallmarks of the harem-builder legacy remain but all in all Mind Shift is EMC with a small e.

Mind Shift Part I runs on RAGS BETA 2.4.16.
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Delru » Fri, 15Jun12 06:51

the author is on the hypnotics collective, but there is no walkthrough, some hints are available on that forum in a huge thread.
Delru
great white shark

Postby pilou » Mon, 15Jun29 11:21

Hi Guys, sorry for the post up.
And sorry for my english, it's not my native langage.

So, i'm stuck at the game mindshift, and i don't find solution.
Maybe one of you can help me.
I'm stuck at the tyler's cypher. I found the numerical and alphabet similar but i dont find the second layer of cypher.

If one of you is good to this :

1 14 14 15 14 19 8 1 25 -- Helianthus

9 14 4 1 12 1 25 -- Lilioideae

5 12 1 14 9 5 13 1 25 -- Rosoideae

1 20 1 19 8 1 14 1 25 -- Asteroideae

5 2 5 3 3 1 18 1 25 -- Cerasus

1 14 4 18 1 3 8 1 25 -- Angiograms

So i found that word annonshay, indalay, elaniemay, atashanay, ebeccaray, andrachay for numerical but another message say to me : You correctly translate the cipher alphanumerically, but there seems to be another layer of encryption.

Thank you.
pilou
sirens hunter

Postby Depeche » Mon, 15Jun29 11:41

You just have to suppress the "ay"

And after, try to put the last or the two last letters in the beginning.

So, isn't there first names revealed ?

Then with the right first name and the right word associated, you could hypnotize two girls ( the others not in the first part of that game, maybe in the second part )
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby bobytt » Thu, 15Jul09 00:11

I need help guys im stuck on mindshift the Bree hypnosis in the forest. What i should do?
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Thu, 15Jul09 06:07

bobytt wrote:I need help guys im stuck on mindshift the Bree hypnosis in the forest. What i should do?

Haven't played in awhile. Assuming forest equals the "Bree as a warrior" quest.
I believe first you must wander around the whole forest area (you must step into every area that exists so the game considers you fully explored).

Search the lake/waterfall for the hidden cave and heavily examine what you find there.

At some point you fight wolves, which are pretty straightforward.

You return to your campsite and eventually give up on the mission and throw the dust or whatever you're carrying onto the fire to create the signal smoke.

The other warriors show up, and so does the demon. He possesses the other warriors and you flee back to the cave to hide for the night.

The next day you need to fight each warrior one at a time (in the proper order).

After they are all defeated, fight the demon and win.
redle
star of the reef

Postby some0ne_92 » Sat, 15Jul11 00:29

hello can some one help me with charlotte lost word and chandra trigger i cant for the life of me figure them out , also i have messed hugh experiment 3 times do i have to hypnotize bree to do that ? thanks in advance
some0ne_92
Pilot fish

Postby jerenyg » Sun, 15Jul12 12:47

On Mindshift, I can't understand what I need to do when I hypnosis Bree, she arrives in a snowforest and I'm stuck. I don't know where I need to go, if when I remove her clothes it help or not. I basicly try to go everywhere until I lose all my stamina.
I'll love any help

EDIT : find ;) For all who are stuck, search a warm place.
jerenyg
star of the reef

Postby redle » Sun, 15Jul12 21:34

@some0ne
charlotte, the poem
the missing word is dream or dreams

chandra
She has 2 trigger words, the first comes from tyler's notebook puzzle. The second, I think, comes from the diary in her room and requires you to give her Tyler's note from your inventory.

The experiment with Hugh, this puzzle wasn't even in the game yet when I played it. Can't help you here other than to say that it isn't a required puzzle for completing the game.

@jerenyg
a lot of people don't understand the snow forest
There isn't really a direct answer (although it sounds like you might have gotten past it anyway). You just need to find the cabin, and its location is different from one game to another. There are ways to move in a pattern to increase your odds of finding it quickly, but basically save first and then wander. If you lose stamina, reload and search again.
redle
star of the reef

Postby jerenyg » Sun, 15Jul12 22:42

What did I do wrong ? Or what did I forget ?

Primary objectives
1. Explore campus completed
2. Bree's Secret solved
3. Cure Bree's addiction completed
4. Tyler's assignment completed
5. Bree's anxiety cured
6. The Snowforest solved

7. Eliminate the competition
8. Manual trance activated
9. The Demon vanquished

Secondary objectives
Maintain 3.00 GPA or above
$360 biweekly rent paid
Work 3 shifts at the general store employment terminated
Charlotte's lost word solved

Tyler's cipher
Acquire force-trance completed
jerenyg
star of the reef

Postby bobytt » Mon, 15Jul13 23:22

redle wrote:
bobytt wrote:I need help guys im stuck on mindshift the Bree hypnosis in the forest. What i should do?

Haven't played in awhile. Assuming forest equals the "Bree as a warrior" quest.
I believe first you must wander around the whole forest area (you must step into every area that exists so the game considers you fully explored).

Search the lake/waterfall for the hidden cave and heavily examine what you find there.

At some point you fight wolves, which are pretty straightforward.

You return to your campsite and eventually give up on the mission and throw the dust or whatever you're carrying onto the fire to create the signal smoke.

The other warriors show up, and so does the demon. He possesses the other warriors and you flee back to the cave to hide for the night.

The next day you need to fight each warrior one at a time (in the proper order).

After they are all defeated, fight the demon and win.

Thanks will try now to see.

pilou wrote:Hi Guys, sorry for the post up.
And sorry for my english, it's not my native langage.

So, i'm stuck at the game mindshift, and i don't find solution.
Maybe one of you can help me.
I'm stuck at the tyler's cypher. I found the numerical and alphabet similar but i dont find the second layer of cypher.

If one of you is good to this :

1 14 14 15 14 19 8 1 25 -- Helianthus

9 14 4 1 12 1 25 -- Lilioideae

5 12 1 14 9 5 13 1 25 -- Rosoideae

1 20 1 19 8 1 14 1 25 -- Asteroideae

5 2 5 3 3 1 18 1 25 -- Cerasus

1 14 4 18 1 3 8 1 25 -- Angiograms

So i found that word annonshay, indalay, elaniemay, atashanay, ebeccaray, andrachay for numerical but another message say to me : You correctly translate the cipher alphanumerically, but there seems to be another layer of encryption.

Thank you.

Do you have any idea whats the othery layer?
bobytt
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games