looking for good h-games

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

looking for good h-games

Postby Köpi » Sat, 15Mar14 16:29

Hello everybody,
I hope this is the right section here. I wasn't sure if I should post this in "All sexy games" or "the Beach". So if this is the wrong place, please move this.

After playing both parts of Queen Opala a while ago and Overwhored, Harem and Harem Collector recently, I'm wondering if there are more games in this style available. I was seraching around by myself, but I just found games that are really bad, have no illustrations or that have never been finished.
Now I hope that someone here might know games of the same style. That means classic rpg games with sexual elements.

If I missed a similar topic here, I'm very sorry.

Best greetings, Köpi ;)
Köpi
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: looking for good h-games

Postby Dole » Sat, 15Mar14 20:33

The problem is the most free RPG Maker Games have no end because they aren`t finished (and most have a lot of bugs).

If I remember correct the most fun Game was "Zauber" and it was very large and you have a lot of hours to play it.

You can find a list on Hongfire from the Games:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/407862-List-of-Free-English-community-made-RPGs-%28RPG-Maker-or-similar%29

These Milftoon Games (you must pay for it [and they have bugs]).

Milf Town (good pics)
Milftoon Adventure (I don´t like the pics here so)
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Hoboy » Sun, 15Mar15 05:24

Another place to look is in the Creative Corner on Legend of Krystal Forums - non-Flash are almost all RPG, and some are quite extensive...http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7&cache=1
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Köpi » Mon, 15Mar16 03:55

Thank you for your responses!

I'm playing the game "Alone" since yesterday and it's a lot of fun. I liked Legend of Queen Opala a lot, but this is even better :)

Has Zauder ever been finished? I just found a topic of the creator in a forum that said, that it's unfinished, but the topic is very old, so I'm not sure. But I don't like playing unfinished games.

If anybody else has a recommendation I would still be interested ;)
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Dole » Mon, 15Mar16 21:20

Zauber is unfinished is large and people they looked in the code found a lot stuff was are not in the Game.

I think I played only "Zauber" so I can´t say if "ZauberS" have an end (it based on Zauber) and the author end 2012.

I said it before the most free Hentai RPG Maker Games in English aren´t finished.

You can find a lot finished Games in Japanese when you understand the sence.

The both Milftoon Games I said are finished and you must pay for them to play it (they have bugs). And I said before I liked Milf Town most because the pics are good.

When you like the style from the RPG Maker Games and like to play Non H Games search for "Ys" Games it is very good (you must pay for them).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ys_%28series%29
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Dole » Sat, 15Mar21 11:29

Maybe this side is aso what for you. The only Game what is finished is Maids - Perfect v1.0a.

http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/

Project: Starship (sci-fi adult visual novel in development, looks interesting)

Here we have the full main crew of your ship in the game. I have about 33% of the first release done (the first release is going to be part 1 of a 2 part story).

I'm not going to go too much into story details or crew details right now. But I figured letting you all see the main crew you will be interacting with would be kinda cool. you may be wondering about the different colors people are wearing. Those differentiate the different ship divisions.

Blue is Command division, people who run the ship.
Purple is Science division, those in charge of the 'tech tech' stuff that comes up in each episode.
Yellow is Engineering division, those who keep the ship running and in one piece.
Red is Security/Tactical Division, they defend the ship and also are frequently on your away team.
There is some overlap obviously, these are just the primary roles these characters fill and this is just the main crew (as of Episode 1).

Should note that while Star Trek is the main influence here (hence the clean looking uniforms) this is not necessarily always going to be the look. Some people also wanted a dirtier darker Sci-Fi akin to Firefly (or Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (which was better than Firefly imho)) and this is one possible direction the series will go.

As we are early on in the development and the story this first release doesn't have a heck of a lot of adult situations, however there will be a scene or two in there. I mean each episode will likely have more non adult scenes than adult (have to still tell a story), but I already have a very adult storyline in mind.

http://drmaddoc47.blogspot.com/2015/02/early-survey-results-and-feedback.html

You can look at this side if you find other project Games that are interesting for you.

https://www.henthighschool.com/other-projects/
Last edited by Dole on Tue, 15May05 21:28, edited 1 time in total.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Köpi » Mon, 15Mar23 21:45

Thank your for the new links and your effort Dole.

I will take a look at all recommended games you mentioned and if asked for of cause post my opinion ;)

I don't know much to say, but I want you to know, that I'm really thankful for your consideration.

I like those classic rpg games in general. For example Terranigma is one of the most captivating games I've ever played, but somehow those h-rpgs are much more attractive to me then most "normal" rpg-games.

It's a little bit funny that you mentioned Maids, because the creator just posted a new project in the sexy games sextion one day later. I think maids will be the first of the mentioned games I'm going to test.

Hope to read you soon, Köpi
Köpi
great white shark

Return to The beach