Re: foreign university

The specific forum for rags games creators

Postby paquito » Wed, 15Feb25 11:45

Au centième jour il ne se passe littéralement plus rien... Plus aucun personnage n'apparait nul part.
J'ai essayer d'être studieux, mais même avec 1200 en stat mentale, il ne se passe rien avec Ariel.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby azrael » Wed, 15Feb25 14:49

i started play this game, and the ksena love stoped at 101, and miss Spencer 206.

there something i missed?

Thanks in advance
azrael
great white shark

Postby paquito » Wed, 15Feb25 15:10

For Ksena, I'm stuck at 100 points. For Ms Spencer, I have more than 500 points, did you give her the "bon d'inscription à l'université" ?
You can "buy" it to the shaddy guy.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby azrael » Thu, 15Feb26 00:00

paquito wrote:For Ksena, I'm stuck at 100 points. For Ms Spencer, I have more than 500 points, did you give her the "bon d'inscription à l'université" ?
You can "buy" it to the shaddy guy.

No i didn`t. Because everytime i go to shady guy, he only sell drugs and surprise pack. Another thing, the ariel carry a note, but i can`t read it.
azrael
great white shark

Postby paquito » Thu, 15Feb26 06:38

Buy the suprise package from the shaddy guy, that will give you randomly stats fors girls or the item for Ms Spencer.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby le hérisson » Thu, 15Feb26 16:46

paquito wrote:Au centième jour il ne se passe littéralement plus rien... Plus aucun personnage n'apparait nul part.
J'ai essayer d'être studieux, mais même avec 1200 en stat mentale, il ne se passe rien avec Ariel.

Je ne sais pas ce qui a débloqué la situation avec ariel mais voila comment j'ai réussi: cours le matin 8-12h étude à la biblio l'aprés midi et cadeaux dès que possible. Bcp de discours et pas de flirt avant 100 points. Ca vaut ce que ça vaut :D
le hérisson
star of the reef

Postby paquito » Thu, 15Feb26 19:56

J'avais environ 350 points, fait une trentaine de cadeaux et plus de 1200 en stat mentale (celle des cours) et il ne se passait toujours rien, c'est peut-être parceque j'avais dejà demander la main de Marie...
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby azrael » Thu, 15Feb26 19:56

Another thing, the ariel carry a note, but i can`t read it
azrael
great white shark

Postby paquito » Thu, 15Feb26 20:43

I guess that note is supposed to unlock a tiny event, and that's all.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby lydia02 » Sat, 15Feb28 16:20

Will try and group my replies all in one here:

1. Don't know any french so can't reply to any posts in that language.
2. The update posted here in Dec was primarily about the ariel character. In the original, she was only intro'd. In the update, she has the same actions as all of the other girls. Namely, you
can reach the final level with her, fiancee.
3. The letter to ariel is not an item that you read or do anything else with. Just part of her story that I thought would be a nice touch.
4. Ksena is not a full character, ie you will not be able to reach fiancee level with her. She is a character that I added as I don't care for the spencer character. Ksena was added to manage
the spencer role of apt manager. Have additional content in mind for Ksena. Added a fair sized update that involves Ksena & a new female character at hypnopics as an mc update was
required in order to maintain the game on the board. The update wasn't posted here as there had been no post on the game since the update was posted.
5. As mentioned above, don't care for the spencer character, or the shady guy one either. So they aren't paths that I pursue when I play the game. My understanding with spencer is that you
need to make purchases from the shady guy until you get an item that can be used with spencer to further her path. All of this is part of the original version and a path I didn't do any work
on.
lydia02
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby paquito » Sun, 15Mar01 14:54

I manage to propose to Ariel in one game, and in another I did it with Alyson and Marie at the same time, the 2 girls are now in my flat. But there is no extra action, you can just talk with them at home...
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby lydia02 » Sat, 15Mar07 19:50

paquito wrote:I manage to propose to Ariel in one game, and in another I did it with Alyson and Marie at the same time, the 2 girls are now in my flat. But there is no extra action, you can just talk with them at home...

Yes, once you reach fiancee level, that's all the further one can go with a girl. Certainly an option that I'd consider working on in future versions. Was mostly looking to install ariel into the game with this version aw well as some other changes.
lydia02
lagoon predator

Postby paquito » Sun, 15Mar08 15:09

But is it normal to have several fiancee in the same time? In a game, Marie and Alyson were in the flat, at the same time, as fiancee.
Could we expect a harem route for this game in the future?
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby lydia02 » Mon, 15Mar09 14:43

paquito wrote:But is it normal to have several fiancee in the same time? In a game, Marie and Alyson were in the flat, at the same time, as fiancee.
Could we expect a harem route for this game in the future?

Pretty much see the existing fiancee system as a harem situation. The game doesn't have endings. So I usually set my own goal of having all the major characters be fiancee level by a particular day. Endings are on the list of future additions.
lydia02
lagoon predator

Postby paquito » Mon, 15Mar09 17:46

Thanks for the explanation.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games