Fan Requests

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Fan Requests

Postby Belgie831 » Thu, 13Oct31 16:59

Let's all give Shark and his team some ideas to consider in the coming new year!
Belgie831
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: Fan Requests

Postby mantacore » Fri, 13Nov01 10:20

how about a new version of whakawai or one based on Rivalries where Lola has to stop Chris being taken by his ex Girlfriend
mantacore
great white shark

Postby Belgie831 » Fri, 13Nov01 20:38

Mantacore - I like it!

I posted this on another topic, so I copied it here too:

Here is a suggestion that came up in a conversation I had with my wife (whom also enjoys playing games like sharks):
A game based on exploration of sexuality. Instead of decision choices, what about people choices - you're a girl (like Wendy, Chloe, or Alyssa) that chooses between a guy, a girl and ... surprise a Transexual (Shark, you'd be the first to incorporate that sexual preference into a game)

Here's another - What if instead of scenes leading to the tried and true missionary, doggy, and anal acts you incorporate some fetishes that a player could toggle on or off in the beginning depending on their likes and dislikes (i.e. Rimming, Feet, Strap-on, Gagging, S&M, etc)

Or: Instead of being a female character, we are a male character chasing the most alluring partner - Like Rivalries and Campus, points could lead us to the Class Slut, The Nerd, The Goth, The Guy (Gay) or even a group scene
Belgie831
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 13Nov01 22:37

I think .....
.... I think that just an idea is not always going to be inspiration enough.
Sure, sometimes just the smallest thought excites Shark and he can quickly build around it.
It might be better to give ideas which have some coherence, like:

Introduction - Main character(s) and a sense of the goal of the game.
Part 1: ....
Part 2: ....
Part 3: ....
Final Scene: (This is where the goal of the game is to be realised)

This is generally Shark's model. The descriptions do not need to be detailed at this point.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark » Fri, 13Nov01 23:38

mantacore wrote:how about a new version of whakawai or one based on Rivalries where Lola has to stop Chris being taken by his ex Girlfriend

Whakawai episodes are made ​​with Raelee and our princess is not available for many months ... Lola is one of my favorite character and the idea of Chris' ​​ex girlfriend is interesting.
shark
Site Admin

Postby mantacore » Sat, 13Nov02 08:37

basically my idea for the Lola is Chris and Lola are living together and are planning to marry but Chris's ex girlfriend tries everything to tempt Chris as she wants to get back at Lola for taking Chris from her Lola finds out so its a battle of wills and female charms as Chris doesn't want to hurt Lola he's remembering his promise to Her Father Richard and to add another problem her Stepmother wants also to break up their relationship as she wants Lola to be unhappy so the endings are the best one Lola and Chris marry and the two bad ones are Chris breaks Lola's heart or her Stepmother I haven't decided on a secret ending possible is on their wedding night Lola reveals a surprise to Chris I'll leave it to you shark and your team and see what you guys think as you guys are the professionals
mantacore
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 13Nov02 11:00

Professionals? Well, compliments are appreciated, but ... ?

That aside, that theme does have some intrigue. Ultimately it it will be up to Shark. Thanks for the elaboration.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Bonhomie » Sun, 13Nov03 10:26

I am surprised Shark has never made a game about Milly and all her friends!

Just think about some of the earlier episodes of Milly as a game .................... :roi:
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 13Nov03 11:01

There should be no surprise there, Milly belongs to rkshooter, verify that at Contributions at Shark games.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby katakana132 » Sun, 13Nov03 17:28

I really like Mantacore's idea for a new Lola game.

It could also be interesting if Chris' ex-girlfriend also tried to tempt Lola, to show Chris she is not faithful. Maybe using alcohol, the promise of stardom (Lola has fallen victim to that before) all with men and women Lola finds attractive. Depending on where Chris and Lola live, the guys from the pool hall may be available.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby mantacore » Sun, 13Nov03 22:29

anything is possible as I still have not decided on possible scenarios for this I still have to fine tune it
mantacore
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Sun, 13Nov03 23:39

Bonhomie wrote:I am surprised Shark has never made a game about Milly and all her friends!

Just think about some of the earlier episodes of Milly as a game .................... :roi:

Actually there was an attempt by a Milly enthusiast in the early days of her adventures to turn the episodes into a sort of game, but unfortunately his enthusiasm petered out before he managed to produce anything more than a token offering
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 13Nov04 01:10

mantacore wrote:anything is possible as I still have not decided on possible scenarios for this I still have to fine tune it

Somehow you need someway to credibly have all in the same place.
Flo, Chris and Lola live in a location far removed from Richard and Angelica.

We know that Richard and Chris have journalism backgrounds.
Angelica is an ex-model, wife of Richard, is still renown.
We know nothing about Flo. Is she also a journalist who writes a fashion column in a local newspaper or "Vogue" magazine?

Maybe there is a major fashion event that will cover two or three days and:
1. Flo is obliged to cover it,
2. Angelica is a major compere/MC of one of the formal functions,
3. Lola is desperate to attend.
Flo and Angelica could also become co-conspirators for one scenario, this could be for Lola to catch Chris being unfaithful.
Yes, other scenarios may be set up for Chris to catch Lola out.

In any case, it would seem that you would need to draw all characters to one general location.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby anmar » Mon, 13Nov04 01:19

Belgie831 wrote:Let's all give Shark and his team some ideas to consider in the coming new year!

hi what about the nanny,ed,wendy,cloe and their frineds visting florin and alncey for hunt trip, [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby mantacore » Mon, 13Nov04 05:31

how about a wedding Chris and Lola's Richard invites them all to a tropical location Flo finds out most of Richard's high profile friends will be there and her editor sends her to cover it while there Angelica and Flo plot to wreck it together the ideal ending is Chris and Lola marry
mantacore
great white shark

Next

Return to Shark's games