My girl is a model by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

My girl is a model by lessonofpassion

Postby leonizer » Tue, 13Oct22 17:37

Hello guy,

Today we've published a new free game on PF1.
Take a look and say what do you think about this project.

You can find it here: http://playforceone.com/pf1_games.php?m ... 0a%20model
leonizer
lagoon predator

Re: My girl is a model by lessonofpassion

Postby rabbie » Tue, 13Oct22 19:05

I had a little play around with it, not going to far... i have company [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] But one thing that confused me for a bit was the mood bar... so it goes down when you do something pleasing? It seems like it should be the other way around. Seems decent though, the girls are really pretty and its nice to see a hot black girl... They seem a little rare in games like this. Also, i should note i am finding the protaganists bad sense of humor quite amusing so far [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
rabbie
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby donobijuan » Wed, 13Oct23 00:17

Cool! Looking forward to playing it later tonight!
donobijuan
sirens hunter

Postby Yamato » Wed, 13Oct23 04:58

Who wrote this one?
This is by far, among the most exciting and clever of stories/games that you've ever done.
It's wonderfully written, the plot surprised me.
If I were asked to rate this one, I'd give it a 10 on 10.
Well done! Congrats!!!

Kronn
Kronn

Think Dirty Thoughts....
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby NewGuy » Wed, 13Oct23 15:21

rabbie wrote:But one thing that confused me for a bit was the mood bar... so it goes down when you do something pleasing? It seems like it should be the other way around.

"Up" for all the bars seems to be clockwise, with down as anti-clockwise. So things that take the mood/passion indicator further toward 9 o'clock are good.
NewGuy
sirens hunter

Postby gamebp » Wed, 13Oct23 17:42

Your model girl is very sexy. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby jack89204 » Wed, 13Oct23 22:26

hey dose any body know how to get endings 2,3. their the only ones i haven't gotten yet?
jack89204
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Thu, 13Oct24 11:49

NewGuy wrote:
rabbie wrote:But one thing that confused me for a bit was the mood bar... so it goes down when you do something pleasing? It seems like it should be the other way around.

"Up" for all the bars seems to be clockwise, with down as anti-clockwise. So things that take the mood/passion indicator further toward 9 o'clock are good.

I agree with what NewGuy said. I think you're confusing down with clockwise. For instance if you're at 3 and you increase a girl's mood it will go "down" to 4. This is actually an increase but it looks like it goes down when you're on the right side of the circle.

I agree with what's been said, this is a very very good game; especially for free. However can you please fix the completely game breaking Monica glitch with House Party before you work on anything else? I was a little disappointing you didn't fix it before releasing this game.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby leonizer » Thu, 13Oct24 11:53

Concerning this issue with Monica - it was very hard to find it by ourselves - we had many trouble trying to replicate it.
But I got info from IL that everything is working perfect now.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Thu, 13Oct24 12:11

leonizer wrote:Concerning this issue with Monica - it was very hard to find it by ourselves - we had many trouble trying to replicate it.
But I got info from IL that everything is working perfect now.

Neat, haven't tried it in a day or two but if it's working now that's great! Sry I couldn't be more help in helping you isolate the cause but I seriously couldn't NOT replicate it. No matter what I did it happened every time. However if it's working now that's awesome, it's a really great game otherwise.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby phreaky » Thu, 13Oct24 12:17

A very nice game, indeed !
Not too easy, not too difficult, and both girls are very sexy

The sex scenes are more interactive, and I really like that. My only complain, sometimes it takes too long to raise the passion bar during sex

And I think with girls like those two, you need to have more images of them posing nude, frontal, from behind, close up, etc
We need to enjoy their beauty more :)

The models are very realistic
@leo, do you use genesis for those girls ?
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby leonizer » Thu, 13Oct24 12:19

No. So far we are using custom Victoria 4 for our games, but we add a huge amount of passion to every character, that's why they are looking so sweet :)
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 13Oct24 13:11

Rassafrazzinmunifuzzutpandippen no save game :(

Hey!! Who let that funny-looking dog in here? :)

Anyway - I agree with what's been said about the "mood clock" and it really does seem that doing the "right" thing loses points sometimes... and it also seems you have to be at the very max with the girl you end up with to get anything other than a "bad end" - although I haven't played it often enough to be totally certain yet.

There is a point where you have to choose which girl to go for and I believe that, once made, you're stuck with that decision. In itself that's fine but the pain is that this happens around midway through so neither girl would be all that close to the max pleasure stage at the decision point but you have no idea if you've found all the possible correct answers so far - In other words you could already be doomed to fail with one girl, no matter what you did from that point on, but still in with the chance of the other. Yet you have no way of knowing that from the available information. By the time you've reached yet another bad end you're never going to remember the exact actions you took to reach the decision point - unless you're a true nerd who writes them all down (sorry nerds, no offence intended).

Some actions also seem to have no effect on the score at all... Which begs the question why they are there at all.

Oh and did anyone mention that it would help if we were able to save the game? :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 13Oct24 14:52

Actually it turns out I was wrong... I got Alyssa's mood to the max and still got dumped...

Now either these clocks are telling us something or they're not... Which is it?

I've been totally bored with the whole pass the salt, pull her pants up routine for some time already so I'm giving this a miss for a while...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby mattius77 » Sun, 13Oct27 20:55

This was an enjoyable game. My only issues were the sex scenes go to auto-pilot/finish mode as soon as the woman's pleasure bar gets maxed, and I haven't found a way to 'pace' things so that yours and the girl's goes up to max out together. (Maybe just me not being good at the gameplay?) Not sure this really matters, in the context of the game experience, but it was a bit frustrating. The other thing is when you buy Alyssa the drink at the bar her response - regardless of her mood bar - is super aggressive and mean, talking about faking smiles and watching stupid movies and whatnot. Necessary for the way the rest of her story plays out, regardless of which ending you get, but very jarring and totally out of context. First couple of plays it made me think I was doing something wrong. Oh.... and it would have been sweet to be able to 'play' the threesome instead of just seeing a still of it.

Other than that, it was a lot of fun!
mattius77
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Free sexy games