Re: foreign university

The specific forum for rags games creators

Postby game player » Sat, 13Sep14 20:23

Son-of-Odin wrote:
montyx wrote:Is this possible to be involved in the improvement of the game? I'm interested in the translation, the story telling and some smaller code upgrade too.
please PM me.
thanks

This would be absolutely great. I really hope that you´re able to do it.

I've sent a pm as requested to montyx. I am currently working on my own game effort. I won't be able to revise this one until I finish my own. Things like additional translation could be done while I work on mine.
game player
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby montyx » Sun, 13Sep15 01:20

I've replied your message.
montyx
sirens hunter

Postby game player » Sun, 13Oct13 19:08

montyx wrote:I've replied your message.

I followed up on your message. I don't know if you have been busy or were waiting for me to reply in the thread so I'm posting just in case.
game player
great white shark

Postby Perdido » Thu, 14Jan16 23:31

So... what's the status of the game ? i mean, is there a playable new version, and in english ?
Perdido
Pilot fish

Postby game player » Sat, 14Jan18 05:29

Perdido wrote:So... what's the status of the game ? i mean, is there a playable new version, and in english ?

Barrytown translated a large amount of the game into English which was enough for me to be able to follow what was happening in the game. Barrytown's link is on page 4. I have done substantial work on the game but nothing recent. Nothing is ready to be shared at this time although it remains a game that I am interested in working on.
game player
great white shark

Postby hughx » Wed, 14Jan22 21:22

Good to hear. I do remember enjoying this game a lot. I was enthused to know there was going to be more development.
hughx
sirens hunter

Postby Perdido » Sat, 14Jan25 03:40

game player wrote:
Perdido wrote:So... what's the status of the game ? i mean, is there a playable new version, and in english ?

Barrytown translated a large amount of the game into English which was enough for me to be able to follow what was happening in the game. Barrytown's link is on page 4. I have done substantial work on the game but nothing recent. Nothing is ready to be shared at this time although it remains a game that I am interested in working on.

Thx for the reply man!

is it hard to program a game in rags? i mean,how much code language does one needs to know to do it
Perdido
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 14Jan25 11:30

Perdido wrote:Thx for the reply man!

is it hard to program a game in rags? i mean,how much code language does one needs to know to do it

Very little. Making a game in RAGS is done primarily through an interface, rather than by writing code from scratch, so from that point of view it's comparatively straight-forward. The real pain points are that the designer costs money (unless you want to make very small games), and you have to create/source pictures.

See http://www.ragsgame.com/ for more details.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby lydia02 » Thu, 14Dec25 17:13

Time and other projects ahead of this one has not permitted the kind of time I'd like to work on this game. As haven't touched it in ages, thought sharing what there is(which does include quite a bit of updates) might be something of interest and a nice holiday share. Originally posted this under a different user as this game is quite different than my usual games. Have since decided that it would be nice to be known to have had part in this project. So below is your link with my wishes for merry holidays for everyone.

Game link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?cldxxhmixhm3xdr
lydia02
lagoon predator

Postby le hérisson » Tue, 15Feb17 18:35

Salut,
depuis un moment j'ai une fenêtre "ariel note" qui s'affiche quand ariel est présente mais je ne sait pas à quoi ça sert.
Quelqu'un peut m'expliquer svp ?
le hérisson
star of the reef

Postby kokotheworm » Tue, 15Feb17 18:47

le hérisson wrote:Salut,
depuis un moment j'ai une fenêtre "ariel note" qui s'affiche quand ariel est présente mais je ne sait pas à quoi ça sert.
Quelqu'un peut m'expliquer svp ?

Je pense que tu parle de la version de Lydia , qui incompréhensiblement n'a pas motiver grand monde a répondre alors qu'elle a fait un boulot remarquable, donc je répondrais dans cet optique .
C'est un item passive dans la relation avec Ariel . Dans une des scènes Ariel va te donner cet notes qui a des informations dessus pour un futur rendez vous , mais en somme c'est juste cosmétique ,l'histoire progresse naturellement pour le moment . Ce qui veux dire que tu n'a pas besoins d'activer la note , elle s'activera dans un évent toute seule .
J'en profite pour dire que je suis un peu déçue que personne n'ai pris le temps de commenter la mise a jour de Lydia , certes elle est en anglais et c'est un mie a jour "mineur" ,l'histoire ne change pas outre l'inclusion de l'arc d'Ariel, mais celui-si est remarquablement bien fait . Quelque message d’appréciation aurait été le bienvenue , ne serait ce que pour l'encourager a finir le projet .
kokotheworm
great white shark

Postby le hérisson » Wed, 15Feb18 08:31

merci pour la réponse.Je vais donc attendre que la note s'active (pendant ce temps Ariel me résiste toujours!)
La version de Lydia est la première version avec laquelle je joue. Le lien pour la version française ne fonctionnant plus.Je n'ai donc aucun point de comparaison.

A+
le hérisson
star of the reef

Postby le hérisson » Mon, 15Feb23 11:37

Salut,
j'ai besoin de quelques éclaircissements:
je n'arrive à rien avec Ksena. Je monte les points jusqu à 101 puis plus rien...
Avec Ariel, apres la soirée avec sa copine , j'ai un gros passage à vide. J'ai la proposition "make love " qui la montre en tenue de cuir noir et où elle m'invite danbs le VIP Room mais rien de se passe.

Que faut-il faire pour débloquer la situation?

ps: dans un premier temps j'ai joué à l'élève modèle puis ensuite je ne vais presque plus en cours pour monter la variable de MMe Spencer
le hérisson
star of the reef

Postby paquito » Tue, 15Feb24 14:27

Pareil, par contre à force de patience, j'ai réussi à faire en sorte que Marie s'installe dans l'appartement, mai malheureusement, il ne se passe plus rien. Tu obtiens juste une micro scène quand tu fais ta demande et une fois sur place, rien....

Dommage que ce jeu n'ait jamais été terminé, il a pourtant du potentiel.

Et je ne sais pas si ça vient de moi, mais impossible de faire quoi que ce soit avec Ariel, même en ayant son mémo, ça finit toujours mal en boite.

Thanks to you Lydia for continuing to work on this game.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby le hérisson » Tue, 15Feb24 18:02

pour Ariel, j'ai été super scolaire et ça a fini par payer
le hérisson
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games