Amanda's therapy

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Amanda's therapy

Postby Greebo » Thu, 13Jul04 17:48

Okay, so I've turned off the sound and actually played the game now. I see there's a speaker off button in the main game, but I muted the laptop before I found that. Apart from that niggling gripe, the game seems excellent and Jimmy John's graphics are exceptionally brilliant -- well written English scripts too!

I've hit a couple of snags -- I couldn't access any description of the "Clitwafer" although the script seemed to indicate that I could, and I couldn't progress to any conclusion with the Sex Toy after she had cum once using it, in spite of clicking in various places while she was using it again. I assume there should be a satisfactory ending?

On the whole, congratulations Jimmy John and shark! [img]kator/clap.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Dolphin-BR » Thu, 13Jul04 19:09

Thanks to Jimmy John and Shark!
Amanda's Therapy is a superb little game with excellent 3D models in extremely hot scenes and poses!
Just one thing I found out of place:
I like when the game creates a proper atmosphere before the sex scenes happen, and Amanda's Therapy did just that splendidly, it created step by step a complicity between Amanda and the doctor, allowing him to go beyond his usual limits. So far so good, but then we have Shirley invading the doctor office and they engage in a threesome. That killed the believability for me. I know how popular the threesome fantasy is, but it looked forced, out of place in this game. The doctor would never engage in it. I believe in order to keep the highly erotic atmosphere created it should have been just Amanda and the doctor sinking deeper into carnal pleasures.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Thu, 13Jul04 20:01

Aah, success! A nice little plot with a good and somewhat unexpected ending. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

PS Although I wasn't able to invoke a description of the "Clitwafer", I did find a shark's lagoon tagged YouTube of the device (?) -- I'm surprised it wasn't dated 1st April! Does such a device actually exist?
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Thu, 13Jul04 22:39

The clitwafer used by Amanda in the game was invented by a German lagooner, member of our community.
For now, the device is not yet produced, it's just a prototype.

watch this video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fgq_wCpsRY

PS : The clitwafer scene was added to the game after its release.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Dole » Thu, 13Jul04 23:24

I like the Graphic. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

The story is not so good in my eyes aso not the reaction from the Doc a Blowjob is OK (normally you wouldn´t go so far) and then a fuck is not (not so realistic).

The first Option at the beginning have no results is it not possible for the story to use all Options to came further (I used first 1. and then 3. and so miss 2). I think it is more realistic when you hear all and then came to a result.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby jfrancois323 » Fri, 13Jul05 04:51

The game is nicely done. For the sounds, i don't know, i play without sounds (no headset, only speakers). I love the end story idea (what a surprise!! ) [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby MSK » Fri, 13Jul05 04:52

Game beaten...and FUCK yes I want more Amanda.... :roi:
MSK
great white shark

Postby Stev-23 » Fri, 13Jul05 08:18

What game falls out of the sexy games list because of Amanda's Therapy?

Anyone?
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby shark » Fri, 13Jul05 08:40

No game, Whakawai 1 and 2 are joined in a single link.
shark
Site Admin

Postby thoub » Fri, 13Jul05 10:45

Great game, but i noticed a mistake in the french translation :
Amanda say at a time : "Ma jupe me sert un peu", après avoir enlevé sa veste.
Il me semble que le verbe serrer donnerait plutôt : "Ma jupe me serre un peu"

If it can be of some help ;)
thoub
great white shark

Postby shark » Fri, 13Jul05 11:23

Merci! Je vais corriger.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 13Jul05 14:51

Thank you Shark and Jimmy John, excellent game and graphics ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Fri, 13Jul05 15:02

Amanda's therapy is a first test of collaboration with Jimmy John. This game is not very difficult ( It's why there is no hint word) and has a few flaws. With Jimmy John's, we had to learn to work together ... I think NARCO is better (longer, more difficult), but it is sure that it is a great pleasure for me to work with Jimmy-John's renders.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Dolphin-BR » Fri, 13Jul05 16:10

shark wrote:Merci! Je vais corriger.

Since you're going to fix text issues, here are some I found in the English version of the game:

"south east" it should be either "south-east" or "southeast"
"This story has lead us too far already." should be "This story has led us too far already."
"I'm sorry, I didn't see time fly..." should be "I'm sorry, I didn't see, time flies..."

And answering the game final question, I definitely want to see more Amanda!
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Sat, 13Jul06 00:02

Dolphin-BR wrote:
shark wrote:Merci! Je vais corriger.

Since you're going to fix text issues, here are some I found in the English version of the game:

"south east" it should be either "south-east" or "southeast"
"This story has lead us too far already." should be "This story has led us too far already."
"I'm sorry, I didn't see time fly..." should be "I'm sorry, I didn't see, time flies..."

And answering the game final question, I definitely want to see more Amanda!

Hmm, rather nit picking considering how flexible English is -- particularly the "south east" versus "south-east" or "southeast" reference. I would query the suggestion that any of the three are wrong!

Equally the "time flies" example could probably be better expressed as "I'm sorry, I didn't see the time fly..." rather than your suggestion.

I must agree with your correction of "led" as the past participle of "lead" though, despite the example "read" sets the unwary! Still, Willm Shaksper probably wouldn't have given a toss, judging by the many ways he even spelt his own name -- those were the days before the Grammar Police took over. [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]

PS: I definitely want to see more Amanda too!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games