Meeting Keeley

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Meeting Keeley

Postby tlaero » Sun, 13Jun16 06:06

It's been almost three years since Phreaky and I teamed up to write our first game--Virtual Date With Keeley. Although Phreaky wrote part of that game, we quickly settled into our roles: I'm responsible for the words and the code, and he's responsible for the images. I write these games using my "Adventure Creator" tool (see the "Projects" section of the Lagoon for more info) and, over the years, I've made a number of enhancements to it.

For Daydreaming With Keeley, I added the ability to animate jpg images rather than the low quality gifs we'd used earlier.

For Getting To Know Christine (http://www.mediafire.com/download/c8yea ... a/GtkC.zip) I added save points.

For Life With Keeley (http://www.mediafire.com/download/cg20g ... LwK2.0.zip) I upgraded the save points to a freeform Save/Restore and made the images larger on larger monitors. (Edit: Changed the link to the newly refreshed version.)

And for Coffee For Keisha (http://www.mediafire.com/download/025a3 ... qo/CfK.zip) I added mouse control of animations as well as sounds.

Phreaky has been busy and hasn't been able to work on anything since we finished CfK, but I'm still working on Adventure Creator. I've added the ability to do achievements, multiple saves, and a way to tell if there are any hit targets in an image. In Phreaky's absence, I decided to refresh our first two games.

Introducing "Meeting Keeley" http://www.mediafire.com/download/9bbok ... o63/mk.zip
Don't get TOO excited. In the end, this is a game you've played before. I joined the two games (the daydream is now the full one), refreshed the text, added sounds (as long as you're on a browser that follows industry standards), achievements, and 3 save/restore slots. I also wrote a new bonus scene which is unlocked if you get all 12 achievements.

For the first time, I did the artwork for the bonus scene. I'm no Phreaky, and some stocking feet drove me nuts (I've never had sex in stockings before, and after this experience, I'm never gonna), but I like the way it turned out. The bonus is a different story with different characters.

I've removed the first two games from hotfile and replaced them with Meeting Keeley. I hope you enjoy it.

(Edit: Files moved to MediaFire.)

Tlaero
Last edited by tlaero on Sun, 15Feb22 20:35, edited 3 times in total.
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Re: Meeting Keeley

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 13Jun16 07:13

Many thanks for this new release tlaero :petits-coeurs:
never had sex in stockings also :lol:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Cochise » Sun, 13Jun16 07:15

And the collection grows bigger. Thanks.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Sun, 13Jun16 15:42

Going to play it now, always enjoy your offerings regardless of who does what in what games
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Super » Sun, 13Jun16 19:01

I like the new photos and the updates are good too

Any chance you'll be willing to make a smaller game since you can do the modeling yourself, and well? Or you want to wait for phreaky before you do anything? Either way is fine. Thanks for giving us the definitive version or your original classic :p
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Sun, 13Jun16 19:12

I don't currently have any plans for that, but anything is possible.

Separately, props to Wolfschadowe, who did a phenomenal job playtesting Meeting Keeley. He's the most promising game developer I've met. Expect great things from him.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Wolfschadowe » Sun, 13Jun16 21:49

Glad to see these re-released and modernized Tlaero! Keeley has always been one of my all-time favorites, and I pull the games out and brush them off every 6 months or so for a revisit. I always used to stop at the daydream scene in Keeley 1 and fire up Keeley 2 for the daydream sequence, before going back to Keeley 1 to finish. I certainly enjoy the fusion of the two.

I think the larger images, enhancements, and added achievements greatly add to the overall experience. Even though I've played the originals, this brings a very nice freshness to the series. The bonus scene is an engaging and pleasant romp. Bravo!

I am highly anticipating your next offering!

Wolfschadowe

-edited-- P.S. - I'm not saying this because of the nice things Tlaero said about me above, honest! Thank you for your kind words Tlaero
Wolfschadowe
legend of the South Seas

Postby Super » Sun, 13Jun16 23:40

tlaero wrote:I don't currently have any plans for that, but anything is possible.

Separately, props to Wolfschadowe, who did a phenomenal job playtesting Meeting Keeley. He's the most promising game developer I've met. Expect great things from him.

Tlaero

Yeah, I just want more of these games lol so I was just being a bit selfish. And yeah, BEW looks incredible.

But regardless, nice of you to update your classic.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Köpi » Mon, 13Jun17 03:13

Hello Tlaero,

thank you for this revised work and your other games.
There is a little discrepancy i have noticed. In your updated version of Meeting Keeley, Keeley and Keisha arrange to take a cup of coffee at the mall the next day, but at Coffee for Keisha, Keeley ist allready married. That's just a little progression in time. It's certainly nothing annoying, i just wanted to mention it for the case, that you didn't notice.

Thanks, Köpi
Köpi
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Mon, 13Jun17 04:00

Thanks for playing, Kopi. Them having coffee together in Meeting Keeley is a different time than in Coffee for Keisha. CfK takes place many years later and Keeley and Keisha regularly meet for coffee. If you haven't tried it yet, you should play "Life With Keeley" which takes place between those two games.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Hoboy » Mon, 13Jun17 05:40

I just wanted to express my thanks and admiration for your body of work. You are an inspiration to developers and wannabe coders in the genre. Got all achievements and the bonus, and your images are really good. Phreaky rubbed off on you?

I wish I could follow this path - I just downloaded the latest version of AdventureCreator and will look at it again, but find I am more of a manager type, not a creator. I would love to manage a group of developers putting out this type of content - that would be a dream job!
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Mon, 13Jun17 07:04

Thanks a ton for the hard work. These games are amazing.
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby roadhawkk » Tue, 13Jun18 18:09

Just wondering if anyone could provide a list of all achievements. I have found 11 of the 12 but am at a loss as to what the last one might be. A list may be able to point me in the right direction.
roadhawkk
Pilot fish

Postby Super » Thu, 13Jun20 02:36

I use Firefox and had sounds in the sex scenes. So :/
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 13Jun20 07:42

roadhawkk wrote:Just wondering if anyone could provide a list of all achievements. I have found 11 of the 12 but am at a loss as to what the last one might be. A list may be able to point me in the right direction.

#1: "Easy Sex At Keeley's Place"
#2: "The Women's Showers Were Out Too"
#3: "Room Service"
#4: "Always Wanted To Do That"
#5 "Daydreaming With Keeley"
#6: "Switch Hitter"
#7: "Switch Back"
#8: "Double Duty"
#9: "Double Vision"
#10: "Triple Play"
#11: "Lovin' Lesbian Style"
#12: "Only If You Fuck Her So Hard She Screams"