I'm not able to access to priv-box

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: I'm not able to access to priv-box

Postby bemakela » Sat, 10Jun12 20:45

I'm trying to access to the priv-box.
I entered my user and password, but it seems to be some problem.
What can I dohttp://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/imag ... /icon4.gif

Thanks

Akela
bemakela
sirens hunter

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10Jun12 21:11

bemakela wrote : I'm trying to access to the priv-box.
I entered my user and password, but it seems to be some problem.
What can I dohttp://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/imag ... /icon4.gif

Thanks

Akela

You can send Shark a private message
or check the link
https://billing.paysite-cash.biz/custom ... 2ebc281c0a
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Reaver » Sat, 11Feb26 01:03

Hopefully one of you Admins will see this and help me as I believe this should be in this particular thread. I tried to sign up for the Priv-Box and got a message saying that the e-mail address is invalid. Does the pay site not like hotmail or yahoo addresses? Because I tried both of them and got the message both times. and I know that they are both good addresses.
Reaver
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 11Feb26 02:43

Shark has indicated on at least one occasion that the finance agent is a little choosy over some details, I don't know if those two email providers are part of that but I do suspect that is so. Please email or PM Shark.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Reaver » Sat, 11Feb26 03:28

Squeeky thank you for the info. I will pm shark about it.
Reaver
Pilot fish

Postby ezekiel » Mon, 13Jan07 15:38

hello guys,

i'm new here at the amazing lagoon and enjoy it really but i have a problem to donate for the site and participate therefor at the private-box... [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
mayby someone of you could help me fixing my problem, currently i dont have a credit card to make a payment for the privat-box.
i could make a transfer via paypal to somebody of you wich has a credit card, then an acces could be bought for me...anyone who can help? or other ideas?
just send me a private message please.

best regards
ezekiel
ezekiel
great white shark

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 13Jan07 17:19

ezekiel wrote:hello guys,

i'm new here at the amazing lagoon and enjoy it really but i have a problem to donate for the site and participate therefor at the private-box... [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
mayby someone of you could help me fixing my problem, currently i dont have a credit card to make a payment for the privat-box.
i could make a transfer via paypal to somebody of you wich has a credit card, then an acces could be bought for me...anyone who can help? or other ideas?
just send me a private message please.

best regards
ezekiel

I would suggest you get a pre-paid credit card ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby ezekiel » Mon, 13Jan07 19:02

ah that sounds great Rikwar, i just took a look at google ;) ...didn't knew about prepaid cards...thx ...nanny i'm comin^^
ezekiel
great white shark

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 13Jan08 09:05

ezekiel wrote:ah that sounds great Rikwar, i just took a look at google ;) ...didn't knew about prepaid cards...thx ...nanny i'm comin^^

Your welcome [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] I also find them handy and much safer when paying or buying things online !
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby petuchi13 » Mon, 13Jan14 21:25

I'm not sure if this topic is the best place for this question (and please redirect me if there's a better topic for it), but I've tried to buy access to the priv-box again with no luck (I know my Mastercard is legit) and have PM'd Shark with no response....I'm thinking playing the game on another site may be a better option. My question, mostly for lagooners more veteran than myself, is how long does it take before the ok is given to another site to host the games currently in the priv-box? Thanks in advance.
petuchi13
great white shark

Postby shark » Mon, 13Jan14 22:37

I don't know what is your problem. PAYSITE-CASH (that I use for the Priv-box payments) is a banking establishment which has its own security requirements. They doesn't transmit any informations about the transactions.
shark
Site Admin

payments

Postby dutchie » Thu, 13May23 22:52

I wanted you to know that for the fifth time I tried to pay in with several creditcards (mastercard, visa). Again the payment via paysite cash won't validate, because the prenom is not a valid option in creditcards, at least not in the Netherlands. You have to fill this. I dont remember how I managed to pay last times, but I do know I have the same problems with all the times I want to pay. Guess I have to keep on trying but it is very frustrating.
Regards
Dutchie
dutchie
great white shark

Postby Jiimbojones » Fri, 13May24 05:30

I was trying to use a prepaid card but it got rejected. The fine print on my card says I can't use it to buy things from outside the US via the internet? Could that be the issue, or should I just try again?

The link to billing paysite on the rejection page just seemed like the home page so I really couldn't search for a solution. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
Jiimbojones
great white shark

subscription problems

Postby rocksaucesundae » Thu, 13Jun13 12:32

I am currently unable to resubscribe to private box due to an error on the billing.paysite-cash URL. I have used this card muiltiple times. If this is in the wrong board, then I am sorry.
rocksaucesundae
Pilot fish

Postby ezekiel » Thu, 14Jan09 10:19

hey there,

can someone tell me where i can see how long my access to the private box is?
and is it possible to make a new donation to longer the access ( still when it is valid ) ?

thanks a lot!

greetings
ezekiel
great white shark

Return to Shark's website