Nanny's Day

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Nanny's Day

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 12Dec31 17:56

Squeeky wrote:@toj and @Verynice.
Shark has not mentioned that word yet but someone claims to have found it. As always you must expect it to be game-related.

I keep checking back just in case for this, ha ha ha. But I've definitely found it just by guessing when playing previous games. So far I haven't though. In past games with multiple parts, the hint word changes with each part so that there are different hint words for each section of the game. And yes, the word relates to that particular part of the story.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby mantacore » Mon, 12Dec31 21:40

Yo
Squeeky it was me who guessed The Help word I just took a lucky guess and I was right

Mantacore
:no: :no: :no:
:johan: :johan:
mantacore
great white shark

Postby mjek83 » Mon, 12Dec31 22:27

Can someone please help me. I am stuck at two parts in this game. 1, in part 1 I am stuck at the library scene where she falls off the ladder. 2 I am stuck in part 2 where nanny is in the bathroom with Mike. Can anyone give me some help? I have completed part 3 but would like to progress where i left off in the other chapters. I understand there are secret words too so whatever people can do to help
mjek83
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 13Jan01 06:23

@Mantacore. It really didn't matter for my point who made that guess, just that it was nothing difficult, but thanks, I don't need to read back over 3 pages [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

@mjke83. In both case that you cite consider a screen location which you haven't tried but which might be relevant to initiating some other action. (I know that I'm being a bit perverse here but I haven't be back since the release, sorry).
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LucaNatoli » Tue, 13Jan01 08:27

Game does not load. I get play Part 1 , Part 2 and Part 3 selection, though when i click on them, it blanks out and nothing loads! [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

ADDED: Never mind, I updated Adobe, works now, though long to download to play, but i can play it now yes!

Wow, some one figured out the "help" word. Good on them, Shark hasn't even mentioned it yet. I can never work them out lol! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby toj » Tue, 13Jan01 13:46

Squeeky wrote:@toj and @Verynice.
Seems that you both are asking the same question.

Yes, there is a "Help" word. Shark has been inserting them for some time.
The effect is that you typically get a yellow animated arrow as the help (can be more complex).
Shark has not mentioned that word yet but someone claims to have found it. As always you must expect it to be game-related.

Aussie; under "figured it out" i meant, that i find out the word and how it is working... and yes it is something like at puso and the word is related to the game... (never used this "cheat" before) :-D

happy new year to all anyway :-D
toj
Pilot fish

Postby LucaNatoli » Tue, 13Jan01 14:30

Awesome game. They keep getting better and better. How you going to top this one will be amazing but can't wait to see how it goes.

Also, figured out the 'help' word. Though it is useless now cause i finished the game but i will go back and see if i missed anything. Keep up the awesome work guys [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby wendyfan » Tue, 13Jan01 17:47

Very well done to the Shark and his team an excellent production, will our Nanny become embroiled with Alancy as a submissive, or are there other goings on. The storyline has allowed for quite a few options, utilising all characters. Again a very well done to all.
wendyfan
great white shark

Postby Marco6661 » Wed, 13Jan02 08:11

Un grand merci à la "Shark Team" pour cette nouvelle réalisation.

Ce nouvel opus est de grande qualité, mais avec l'habitude, sans difficulté majeure.

Je trouve très intéressant de croiser les destins des différents personnages, cela ouvre des perspectives de scénario pour l'avenir... ;)

J'ai l'impression que la douce Elisabeth (Nanny!) va découvrir des choses qu'elle n'aurait pas soupçonnées avant, peut-être que Chloé et Wendy feront la connaissance de Alancy et Li-Ann et auront plaisir à revoir Lola, bref de nombreuses possibilités de rencontres sont possibles.

Meilleurs voeux à tous ainsi qu'a Nanny pour sa nouvelle vie... :16:

English version (G**gle!)

A big thank you to the "Shark Team" for this new achievement.

This new album is of high quality, but usually without major difficulty.

I find it very interesting to compare the fates of various characters, it opens up a scenario for the future ... ;)

I feel the gentle Elisabeth (Nanny!) will discover things they would not have suspected before, maybe Chloe and Wendy will knowledge of Alancy and Li-Ann and Lola will pleasure to see short, many opportunities for encounters are possible.

Best wishes to all and Nanny's for her new life ... :41:
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby kokinous » Wed, 13Jan02 15:42

[quote="Marco6661"]Un grand merci à la "Shark Team" pour cette nouvelle réalisation.

Ce nouvel opus est de grande qualité, mais avec l'habitude, sans difficulté majeure.

Je trouve très intéressant de croiser les destins des différents personnages, cela ouvre des perspectives de scénario pour l'avenir... ;)

J'ai l'impression que la douce Elisabeth (Nanny!) va découvrir des choses qu'elle n'aurait pas soupçonnées avant, peut-être que Chloé et Wendy feront la connaissance de Alancy et Li-Ann et auront plaisir à revoir Lola, bref de nombreuses possibilités de rencontres sont possibles.

Meilleurs voeux à tous ainsi qu'a Nanny pour sa nouvelle vie... :16:

Wendy connait déjà Alancy grâce au magnifique conte ...... [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby andyrgray1970 » Sat, 13Jan05 11:16

I'm stuck in the dressing room with the bald guy, everything I do seems to lead to him revealing Anna's breasts and then continuing on to a bad ending ... any hints would be greatly appreciated [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
andyrgray1970
Pilot fish

Postby Marco6661 » Sat, 13Jan05 12:26

@andygray:

G**gle translate from French [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]

Anna responded to an irresistible impulse, aided in this by the champagne ...
Unfortunately she is caught and in no way want to be discovered.
Find a way so that she does not seen by Wendy and Cloe ... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby LucaNatoli » Sat, 13Jan05 12:35

andyrgray1970 wrote:I'm stuck in the dressing room with the bald guy, everything I do seems to lead to him revealing Anna's breasts and then continuing on to a bad ending ... any hints would be greatly appreciated [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Think of it like Wendy's Birthday... I assume you have played that yes! Any way, when on a scene and lets say that she screamed out (referring to Wendy's Birthday here), you had to quickly conceal your activities... Get my drift, it is the same with that scene, in the shop where she gives the guy a titty f*ck...
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Tskxe » Sun, 13Jan06 22:34

....you did it...a 3-Part-Game....great work, great story...keep it up...thx to the whole lagoon team..for this amazing game...it was worth to wait ( for so long )...^^
Tskxe
great white shark

Postby Yamato » Mon, 13Jan07 03:44

Your welcome for your kind words everyone!

Kronn
Kronn

Think Dirty Thoughts....
Yamato
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games