WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

Postby sexygirl » Sat, 12Aug25 14:46

ich komme nicht weiter egal was ich mache ahora findet immer die unterwäsche in hiros hemd bitte um hilfe
sexygirl
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 12Aug25 20:37

I have just begun to play with the game (downloaded it a while back but forgot about it), and I came across a scene that.... made me laugh. I loved it. The scene with the mermaid, when she says, "Ahoroa, be very careful. Out here, I take care of you, but there are sharks in the lagoon whose fins I can't see, and I can't protect you from them."

I always knew this lagoon was dangerous because the Shark is swimming around it. That line just proved the point. 8-)

Edit: Finished the game... very cool. Only created one split between the two... in beginning... he showed his "affection" for the actress while with Ahoroa.... but after that, things went well. The one girl doing her damndest to get laid was very funny. Good job, Shark... and other contributors.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby bigbp5 » Sat, 12Aug25 22:16

Ok I'm stuck on the 1st scene. I've been through Shark's games before however once I open her legs to see the map I cannot seem to complete the next action before her leg returns.

Any tips?
bigbp5
Pilot fish

Postby Nalogan » Sat, 12Aug25 22:17

sexygirl wrote:ich komme nicht weiter egal was ich mache ahora findet immer die unterwäsche in hiros hemd bitte um hilfe

Nun, vllt sollte die unterwäsche erst gar nicht in Hiros hemd kommen.....
;)
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 12Aug25 22:25

bigbp5 wrote:Ok I'm stuck on the 1st scene. I've been through Shark's games before however once I open her legs to see the map I cannot seem to complete the next action before her leg returns.

Any tips?

I think THEY have to see the map, too. How could it be indicated that they notice it? I wonder....
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby bigbp5 » Sun, 12Aug26 19:05

bigbp5 wrote:
Ok I'm stuck on the 1st scene. I've been through Shark's games before however once I open her legs to see the map I cannot seem to complete the next action before her leg returns.

Any tips?

I think THEY have to see the map, too. How could it be indicated that they notice it? I wonder....

I'm still missing the next spot...I tried to use the help function but still stuck
bigbp5
Pilot fish

Postby zacky » Sun, 12Aug26 22:08

Very very fantastic game - congratulations for the great work!!
zacky
Pilot fish

Postby Nalogan » Mon, 12Aug27 15:37

bigbp5 wrote:I'm still missing the next spot...I tried to use the help function but still stuck

Ups, you still stuck in the first scene??? [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] .....ok, sometimes the simplest thing is hardest to find... i know this, for that reason i try to help you, but i can't exactly say what to do, but i can say this:

The Pirates search for the map, right?
They want study the map, right?
You have found the map.........the guys too??

I hope this helps ;)
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

Postby sexygirl » Mon, 12Aug27 16:46

und wie mache ich das das die unterwäsche nicht in hiros hemd kommt?
sexygirl
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Mon, 12Aug27 19:10

sexygirl wrote:und wie mache ich das das die unterwäsche nicht in hiros hemd kommt?

A good answer by Luke: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2633&start=60#p51109. There are likely others but you must look for them.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby luke » Tue, 12Aug28 12:36

walaroo wrote:J'arrive pas à passer la scène de la séance photo. Quelqu'un peut me donner un indice. j'aimerais bien réussir à le finir :)

Quand tu dis que tu n'arrives pas à passer la séance photo, ça veut dire que tu n'arrives pas à avancer dans la scène, ou que tu tombes toujours sur la mauvaise fin ?
Si tu n'arrives pas à avancer, LRM t'a donné un indice.
Sinon, je te traduis rapidement les indices laissés aux questions identiques dans les messages précédant le tien : c'est pareil que pour passer la scène de la chambre avec Hiro et Julia.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby choups22 » Tue, 12Aug28 23:24

je suis bloque partie 1 avec la sirene ahoroa lui caresse le coquillage mais apres je n'arrive plus a rien.... que faut-il faire ?
le code c'est
choups22
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Wed, 12Aug29 11:23

Salut Choups,

Bienvenue dans le lagon. Et super, l'idée de donner le code de reprise, ça permet d'aller directement à la scène en question.
Ahoroa a caressé une 1ère fois le coquillage de la sirène et a trouvé que c'était doux, exact ?
Puis elle reprend sa caresse. Et quand elle arrête, le curseur redevient visible alors qu'elle a toujours ses doigts sur le coquillage, toujours exact ? Cela signifie que tu dois trouver une autre action avant qu'Ahoroa enlève sa main.
Petit indice : je me demande si le goût est le même entre une sirène et une vahinée...
luke

Postby shark » Wed, 12Aug29 11:57

Luke!!!! Se lécher les doigts en mangeant des coquillages!!! Quel manque de savoir-vivre pour un Français!
shark
Site Admin

Postby luke » Wed, 12Aug29 12:48

En même temps, c'est comme ça que c'est meilleur. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] (parole de quelqu'un qui revient du pays des Fines de Claire)
luke

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games