Claire: the exchange student

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby Graen » Wed, 12Aug22 01:15

Lesson of Passion proudly presents our latest game:

Production: Leonizer
Graphics: Chestnut Shuffles (His first game with us at LoP!)
Copywriting: Graen

Please enjoy and see if you can find all 5 Endings. (Oh, and don't cum too soon! [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img] )
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Re: Claire: the exchange student

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 12Aug22 02:59

Nice game - I was really looking forward to it. I only recently discovered the LoP blog, and yours and I really appreciate you guys making that effort to keep your fans informed.

The cumshots continue to be great in LoP games, and I appreciate the good writing to (I love the Mi Casa... line).

I like the timing mechanism on decisions, and I love that you can make a decision during sex that impacts the scene nicely.

The blowjob ending is excellent, but it felt like a missed opportunity when you relegated the pseudo threesome with Claire to the ending comic instead of putting it within the game - that's a let down. I bet more than half your audience are going to be hoping to get a threesome with Claire and will be frustrated that it doesn't happen. It seems it could have been such a hot turn of events if Claire came out and started spying on Kendra giving her boyfirend head, and have it turn to a threesome. Why did you NOT do it that way? On the LoP blog, you guys had a poll about what kind of games people want you to produce, and realistic games won out over fantasy games and the other choices. You should do another poll about the kinds of sex people want to see.
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby leonizer » Wed, 12Aug22 14:39

Yes, I was affraid that the lack of 3some will be a problem. We will fix it next time, I promise :)
I'll create a new pool according to your idea.

Regards
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby castor44 » Wed, 12Aug22 15:56

I like the game, but can't figure out how to get ending 4 (i think it is the bj scene you were talking about). Could someone please help me, give a hint or something.
Thx
castor44
Pilot fish

Postby okimaon1 » Wed, 12Aug22 16:34

leonizer wrote:Yes, I was affraid that the lack of 3some will be a problem. We will fix it next time, I promise :)

Regards

@ Leo - I would suggest 2 more scenes...one 3some in the pool, and one in the shower. Maybe he can surprise them in the shower...
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 12Aug22 18:43

leonizer wrote:Yes, I was affraid that the lack of 3some will be a problem. We will fix it next time, I promise :)

Regards

Thanks for being so responsive Leo!

castor44 wrote:I like the game, but can't figure out how to get ending 4 (i think it is the bj scene you were talking about). Could someone please help me, give a hint or something.
Thx

I've gotten that scene but I haven't tested what the important decsision are. Here's what I think does it (not necessarily in the correct order). (Someone let me know if it's bad form to give so much spoiler info so early after the game has been published):
early on, stay and flirt with boyfriend.
kiss Claire's cheek.
Tell Claire about boyfriend.
Help Claire unpack
say lingerie is key to seduction
pose for Claire with shirt off
say love is beautiful between two women
say you haven't been with a girl
stop her from kissing you
at this point she hasn't given up on wanting you because you've made her happy in so many ways, so she'll want to go have a bath and ask you to wash her back. Instead, go back and see your boyfriend.
The sex scene with the boyfriend could be just BJ or even more, (see Graen's innitial post).
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Nalogan » Wed, 12Aug22 19:11

I've played the marvelous game and found all 5 endings [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] ......but as well as iksanabot i was hoping on a different ending [img]kator/smiley60.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley16.gif[/img] ...... but no matter, i like the game and the gameplay [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] as always on the LOP site [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

Postby t1nm@n » Thu, 12Aug23 06:44

Liked the game (through I prefer the graphics from Olga), got 2 questions;

1. Is there a point to packing Claire's things?

During David\Kendra sex scene, David's meter fills up much quicker then Kendra's. Is there a way to slow it down or was it intentional?
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby Graen » Thu, 12Aug23 09:22

t1nm@n wrote:Liked the game (through I prefer the graphics from Olga), got 2 questions;

During David\Kendra sex scene, David's meter fills up much quicker then Kendra's. Is there a way to slow it down or was it intentional?

Yes, to all those questions. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby skuggan » Thu, 12Aug23 09:57

Great game, well done!
skuggan
great white shark

Postby hotrodnl » Thu, 12Aug23 13:50

Great game! Only managed to get the first 4 endings though. Can anyone tell me how to get ending 5?
hotrodnl
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 12Aug24 14:14

Enjoyed the game, Claire's a hot one, the bug around the bike was well thought as the lesbian scene with the paintbrush, I'm sure I missed an ending 'love at first sight or something like that..

Thanks Leo, Graen & Chestnut Shuffles [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

ps: not that it matters Graen but in the scene when Claire's naked on the bed she says bought instead of brought, if I remember correctly !?
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Graen » Fri, 12Aug24 15:24

Rikwar wrote:ps: not that it matters Graen but in the scene when Claire's naked on the bed she says bought instead of brought, if I remember correctly !?
Claire wrote:I bought my favorite lingerie with me... I just was not expecting to have occasion to wear it so soon!

Uh well... She uh, had to buy it at some point, right? [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
Nice catch!
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 12Aug24 15:47

Graen wrote:
Rikwar wrote:ps: not that it matters Graen but in the scene when Claire's naked on the bed she says bought instead of brought, if I remember correctly !?
Claire wrote:I bought my favorite lingerie with me... I just was not expecting to have occasion to wear it so soon!

Uh well... She uh, had to buy it at some point, right? [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
Nice catch!

Well shes french so shes aloud a mistake :lol:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby t1nm@n » Sat, 12Aug25 10:30

Graen wrote:
t1nm@n wrote:Liked the game (through I prefer the graphics from Olga), got 2 questions;

Yes, to all those questions. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Well, while that was very... informative, could you maybe provide some details?
t1nm@n
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games