WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

Postby Spike1981 » Mon, 12Aug13 15:38

A walkthrough For Both parts Would Be Nice
Spike1981
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby spitzertyp » Mon, 12Aug13 17:14

fuckmesidways wrote:i get get past the start when Hiro says the rude thing and upsets Ahouro or how ever you spell it
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you reach that point you should try it again but then trying to find another solution which will lead you to another direction.
If you know the movement which seems to be wrong you shouldn't do that again but rather click somewhere else...
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby kizz » Mon, 12Aug13 18:08

o0k ive been trying to get past the beach scene bad ending since forever and i really need help please please please
kizz
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby DirtyOldMan2112 » Mon, 12Aug13 20:56

Squeeky wrote:Quite frankly I don't know where to begin to suggest a solution.
I have just downloaded from Rapidshare using the Freebie Download and opened spotlights1.exe and spotlights2.exe without any issue.
I probably need not have bothered to do that anyway as quite clearly so many others have had successful downloads.
You may need to check for malware, clear cache, other things that may cause corruptions as it certainly is not a fault with Rapidshare.

The free download to pc link only gives the following file to download thats only 282 bits in size:
http://rs802p9.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/r ... 40FBC24B75

It gives me a zipped folder named spotlights.zip with no files inside that says its an incomplete or corrupted file.
Maybe its my download managers fault. Will try again just with browser.

Edit: Looks like it was my download manager somehow. Thats the first time it ever did something like that from rapidshare. I tried again just using firefox, and its downloading a file thats about 36 mb's now, so looks like im all good to go soon as its finished
DirtyOldMan2112
sirens hunter

Postby DirtyOldMan2112 » Mon, 12Aug13 21:08

fuckmesidways wrote: can someone please help me out i seem to keep screwing up before i even get into the game.
i get get past the start when Hiro says the rude thing and upsets Ahouro or how ever you spell it
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kizz wrote:o0k ive been trying to get past the beach scene bad ending since forever and i really need help please please please

Yea like the other guy said - just try a different spot.
Wouldnt it be much easier to feel her up without that pesky bikini in the way?
DirtyOldMan2112
sirens hunter

Postby lagoonwolf » Tue, 12Aug14 10:05

DirtyOldMan2112 wrote:...The free download to pc link only gives the following file to download thats only 282 bits in size:
Edit: Looks like it was my download manager somehow...

I tryed to download the game many time, and it seems it doesn't work: download stop after one second with an error message. Though, i tryed to download other games a few minutes ago, and it's working without any trouble.

I played spotlight online as all sharks games and enjoyed. But maybe is there a little problem with the file on rapidshare, i wonder... or maybe is it my computer ...

[img]kator/smiley56.gif[/img]
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby Nalogan » Tue, 12Aug14 15:27

lagoonwolf wrote:I tryed to download the game many time, and it seems it doesn't work: download stop after one second with an error message.
lagoonwolf wrote: i wonder... or maybe is it my computer ...

........or maybe your browser.....i've problems with Firefox and downloaded the game with Google Chrome without problems....it works fine [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

oh, btw @ spitzertyp: sehr gute übersetzung ins deutsche, danke dafür [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

Postby temeraire007 » Tue, 12Aug14 17:12

DirtyOldMan2112 wrote:
temeraire007 wrote:hey i stuck in the room where the photograph is with the two girls and everytime there is a bad end that the one guy cames into the room and its over, after emma put the penis of the photograph in the ass.

can someone help me :)

Yea me too.
You can make emma jerk the guy off, suck him, and lick her, and make her choose which hole she inserts the penis into. Vagina works just fine but auhora screams too loudly if it goes in the back door and I cannot find a way to get any lubrication for her. Emma wont lick her butt and nobody seems to want to lick any fingers. I cant get anything but the bad ending.

I also tried the download link on the game page but all im getting from rapidshare is a corrupted file so i cant even attempt to use a help word.

Edit:
Just backed up in gameplay, and discovered that just like the bedroom scene, in this 3some scene you have to prevent any kind of insertion here. Use the same stragegy and you can continue

I don´get it really sry :( try it now for hours please help me :)))))
temeraire007
Pilot fish

Postby skuggan » Tue, 12Aug14 18:04

WOW, i just played the game the first time and i gotta say this was your best game so far Shark! I loved every part of it! :crazy:
Thank you very much for this masterpiece [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
skuggan
great white shark

Postby DirtyOldMan2112 » Tue, 12Aug14 22:19

lagoonwolf wrote:I tryed to download the game many time, and it seems it doesn't work: download stop after one second with an error message. Though, i tryed to download other games a few minutes ago, and it's working without any trouble.

I played spotlight online as all sharks games and enjoyed. But maybe is there a little problem with the file on rapidshare, i wonder... or maybe is it my computer ...

[img]kator/smiley56.gif[/img]

Well there was something about rapidshare that prevented my "free download manager" from getting it, but i was able to get it just fine letting firefox download it. Im also using firefox 3 and not that new 12 crap.
DirtyOldMan2112
sirens hunter

Postby DirtyOldMan2112 » Tue, 12Aug14 22:24

temeraire007 wrote:
I don´get it really sry :( try it now for hours please help me :)))))

Think about what you had to click in the bedroom scene to avoid hiro cheating on ahoura, & advance without getting a bad ending on the couch scene - and thats the same thing you have to click in this scene to get a good ending. Here you have to avoid letting ahoura cheat on hiro. Dont allow ahoura to be penetrated.
DirtyOldMan2112
sirens hunter

Postby Decstarr » Wed, 12Aug15 00:29

I cant find the game on the page O_o and the rapidshare link given is this thread also isnt working. Did I miss something???

Edit: Found it, had to clear Chrome cache for whatever reason.
Decstarr
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 12Aug15 00:35

Decstarr wrote:I cant find the game on the page O_o and the rapidshare link given is this thread also isnt working. Did I miss something???

Edit: Found it, had to clear Chrome cache for whatever reason.

Select the "Shark's Games pic, top right of this page and select the Rapidshare option there, and then proceed to Rapidshare.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greine » Wed, 12Aug15 00:50

When Hiro and Julia have gone to the bedroom to rehearse, I can't seem to stop Ahoroa from finding the underwear. I can't stop the sex scene, I'm not sure if I even need to stop the scene, but if there is one, I can't find it. I'm clicking all over to try to keep Julia from inserting, to try to pull his pants back up, to try to push her off him, but it feels like sex is inevitable. Which, ok if it is, but if so, after they rejoin the party, I can't stop his girlfriend from finding the underwear. I try to hide them at every step and there's no way. I try to do anything but have his hand in the actress' lap, but I can't find any other way. I try to remove the hand early, but it's locked there til his girlfriend notices. Can someone help? Is there a walkthrough anywhere?
Greine
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 12Aug15 01:16

At the moment I cannot recall the event correctly (a bit long ago) but Hiro must not engage in sex with Julia.
There is some other action other than what leads you into the sex scene. My apologies.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games