3d Adult Chat

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: 3d Adult Chat

Postby crashdog » Fri, 09Jun19 11:08

Create your own avatar chat with other people around the world and fuck them best of all registration and download of client are totally free

It does seem to be totally free at the moment; I didn't see any catches except some registration issues--namely, the name I chose on the web site was 12 characters long but the game only allowed 11??? Not much of a problem, I re-registered with a smaller login name and I was good to go. The models look decent (on par with thrixxx models) and there seems to be a decent amount of interaction available. The problem is whenever I logged on, there were only about 12 other people to chat with, about half male and half female. Now call me a skeptic, but I'd hazard a guess and say that since all of the "females" listed their preference as either bi or homo, that it'd be quite rare to actually be able to chat with a real girl.

Try it out with the "robot" chat partners to get a feel for what's possible but don't expect to have any kind of genuine adult experience with another live partner of the opposite sex. Of course I'd love to be proven wrong. Hell, I might try to get my wife to give it a spin, could make for some kinky internet sex when we're apart...

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/
crashdog
Pilot fish

Postby roberttx » Fri, 09Jun19 19:41

I can't ever get any of the women to reply, nor can I see my character!
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby slickster99 » Sat, 09Jun20 00:39

I spent 30 min downloading the file,and I could'nt get it to work
at all.What I got was the chat updating,then it never would come up
slickster99
great white shark

Postby lajero » Sat, 09Jun20 12:14

It looks nice, but when I download the full version and open setup it says the file is corrupted and I have to download a new copy of the program.
Any help?
lajero
Pilot fish

Postby dwarfnose » Mon, 09Jun22 01:40

Cheap, cheaper, 3D Adult Chat!
dwarfnose
sirens hunter

Postby Freeze » Fri, 09Jul24 23:46

This program is Great! Really! even if you don't know the one on the other line is aa guy/girl. But after the last update it doesn't work anymore. Has anyone experienced this also? btw I have just registered to the lagoon...great site!
Freeze
Pilot fish

Postby MDK » Sat, 09Jul25 01:46

@ freeze:

I was just fucking my brains out over there. It's working fine. I got the latest update maybe 2 hours ago.

This program is worth it guys. It may get boring after a while, but right now it's hot as hell! The best options/fuck scenes come with upgrading to premium. I was with a chick last night that blew me all night long, which is not an option if you aren't premium. She must have been because I'm not...yet.
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby MDK » Sat, 09Jul25 01:49

ps

Don't bother downloading the demo. It's not worth it. You can download the full version for free. You just need to upgrade to premium to get the best stuff. But you still get pretty decent stuff with the free version.
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby Freeze » Mon, 09Jul27 22:20

mmm yes all the scenes were free ...but the free scenes are still very hot indeed....but there are not much girls over there..i wonder how many girls visit sites like this and a site as sharks lagoon? does anyone can make a guess? just interest..
Freeze
Pilot fish

Postby karrambola » Tue, 09Jul28 16:39

I have met lovely girls there, and on the screen they looked very sexy [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] Seemed to be very real for me, I liked it.
karrambola
Pilot fish

Postby MDK » Wed, 09Jul29 02:36

@ crash:

Can't say this about all the chicks listed as bi-sex there, but I know for a fact 3 of them are indeed girls. Two have given me their e-mail addresses. & another talked to me non-stop so I know for a fact "she" was a she.

@ freeze:

I would think a lot of real girls visit that site. It is sex, even if it is virtual, & they sure get off to it! Here all we do is talk...& play some games.

I agree with karrambola. Nice girls there.
But it can be tough getting the bi-sex girls into a room with you. You do get declined a lot. Just have to be persistent & patient. & I think a lot of them are waiting for their partner to show up so they're not looking for someone new.
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby orlfan » Thu, 09Aug06 02:31

thx, already downloading [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
just curious how it is...
orlfan
Pilot fish

Postby MDK » Fri, 09Aug07 02:44

On second thought...

All the positions used to be free there. They changed recently & now only Premium users, those who have paid membership, can buy & use the better positions. Now it's almost impossible to get a girl in the room with you. The girls almost all prefer doing it with other girls rather than a guy :(
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby TheBrain » Fri, 09Aug07 02:49

You do realize that most of the 'girls' are actually guys too, right? :P
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby MDK » Fri, 09Aug07 04:42

& you know that for a fact how, hmmm?
i'm sure a lot of them are guys, & in fact i know quite a few of them that ARE actually girls.
MDK
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games