DESIRE & SUBMISSION WALKTHROUGH

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: DESIRE & SUBMISSION WALKTHROUGH

Postby Steely Dan » Thu, 10Jul22 22:28

Has part 3 of Desire and Submission been launched? Of yes, need its web address
Steely Dan
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 10Jul22 23:48

Steely Dan wrote : Has part 3 of Desire and Submission been launched? Of yes, need its web address

Unless Shark decides to make one theres no part 3 of Desire and Submission 'Steely Dan'
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Jul23 02:49

...but he has indicated that Sam and he are involved in something once again of that genre. I have no details, and Forum problems have enforce delays on Shark's work.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Destorato » Thu, 10Aug12 03:59

help am stuck in part 2 when alancy is carresing her pussy while li ann is on the floor where do i click next
Destorato
Pilot fish

Postby Destorato » Thu, 10Aug12 04:18

i enjoyed desire n submission let me know when the next version is out
Destorato
Pilot fish

Postby aceknight76 » Sat, 11Dec03 05:46

im stuck in a the bedroom where u can only rub her stomach what do i do after that can some plzz hell??
aceknight76
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Sat, 11Dec03 10:55

Okay, so let me get this straight:

-- You read the title of this thread?

-- You read shark's opening post?

Obviously you should pop down to the basement and have your "experience" widened!
shark wrote:Ok, now, you have no more excuses. So, I decided to add some rules for the forum :

- Everybdy who asks for the secret word is condemned to be spanked by Li-Ann (whipped by Martin if repetition).
- Any person who writes " I'm stuck in the basement " will be attached on the fucking machine until his ass hole reached a diameter of 2 inches (for the mermaids, I can personally replace the machine if they want)
- Those who do not find the good caresses for Alancy will have to attend a training course with a inflatable doll ( Topic of the training: " what the girls like " ).

Now, have fun...
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby joker081087 » Sat, 12Jan21 21:17

scusate io sto alla parte 2...ho perso perchè li-ann leva le mutande a alancy e poi le ho fatto leccare la vagina,quindi la punizione eccc...ora sono tornato al momento in cui leva le mutandine di alancy....ho visto il Walkthrough di arnoulf dopo 2 ore che mi scervellavo e il video riprende già con l'obiettivo che clicca sulla mano destra di alancy e comincia a masturbarsi, ma nel gioco la mano destra di alancy non c'è, è coperta dalla testa di li-ann e qualunque cosa tocco lei salta addosso a alancy...che faccio?
joker081087
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Shark's games