Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Gift of Phallius 3 (by GoblinBoy)

Postby thunderaidy » Fri, 11Dec23 16:55

thk wrote:It's actually pretty straight forward. You just have to...

use clay on horse's cock

thanks, it wasn´t working with similar words
thunderaidy
Pilot fish

Postby lucailvinz » Fri, 11Dec23 16:59

thanks ^^
lucailvinz
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Caine » Fri, 11Dec23 17:32

How exactly do I perform the final ritual? Apprently it is necessary to use the gift somehow to seal Goraz but what exactly is necessary?

Yeah, I can see that it is necessary to have sex but how do it to complete the ritual?
Caine
sirens hunter

Postby JeffGarcia » Fri, 11Dec23 17:36

Caine wrote:How exactly do I perform the final ritual? Apprently it is necessary to use the gift somehow to seal Goraz but what exactly is necessary?

Yeah, I can see that it is necessary to have sex but how do it to complete the ritual?

All of the gift needs to go into your main PC, the girl, and Farek needs to give it to her, so you need to have all the gif, except yours in Farek.
And that can be achieved in a few combinations. You can have Dania fuck Captain, then captain Gives his and Dania's gift to Alicia for example by doing her. Use the checkgift command to check who has the gift. At the end Farek must have all the gift, except yours.
JeffGarcia
great white shark

Postby Caine » Fri, 11Dec23 17:46

JeffGarcia wrote:
Caine wrote:How exactly do I perform the final ritual? Apprently it is necessary to use the gift somehow to seal Goraz but what exactly is necessary?

All of the gift needs to go into your main PC, the girl, and Farek needs to give it to her, so you need to have all the gif, except yours in Farek.
And that can be achieved in a few combinations. You can have Dania fuck Captain, then captain Gives his and Dania's gift to Alicia for example by doing her. Use the checkgift command to check who has the gift. At the end Farek must have all the gift, except yours.

Thanks, I got it now.
Caine
sirens hunter

Postby kanyir » Fri, 11Dec23 18:01

I'm kind of stuck after I mount the horse and arrive at the temple...

The only thing I can think of doing is running around a bit and eventually ending up in the room with Phallius, but then I don't know what to do, or what to ask him..
kanyir
Pilot fish

Postby thunderaidy » Fri, 11Dec23 18:08

what do you have to do when you are dania and a valkin is going to kill you? I always die
thunderaidy
Pilot fish

Postby LazarusLong » Fri, 11Dec23 18:27

kanyir wrote:The only thing I can think of doing is running around a bit and eventually ending up in the room with Phallius, but then I don't know what to do, or what to ask him..

Nobody seems to read the ingame help:
GoblinBoy wrote:Some possible topics to ask about would be:
help, me, sex, tits, pussy, cock, age, virginity, positions, as well as themselves and other characters and items in the game. Try other words, appropriate to the situation, as well. You can ask people about game for a bit of fun...

try the first

JeffGarcia wrote:I haven't figured out what to do with the barmaid though, as for Gina:

from the readme File
GoblinBoy wrote:
If you want to ask someone to have sex with you, you can 'proposition person'

JeffGarcia wrote:The biggest problem for me was, the camp, when you play as Markus and you saved the women. I managed to find solutions for Jessica, Milly, Laurel, and Lauren. Still I have no idea how to get Kimi and Vialla.

Kimi and Vialla:

Vialla: ask about virgin, me, helene, sex
Kimi: virgin, boyfriend, war, sex, sex

Sorry for my bad English and my rude tone. Sometimes it makes me tired to read questions that answer GoblinBoy in his File.

thunderaidy, sorry I can't answer you, I stuck at the same point. I know what I have to do, but I don't know the right Words
LazarusLong
sirens hunter

Postby JeffGarcia » Fri, 11Dec23 18:50

Thanks for the help LazarusLong, I tried all the variations on Kimi and Vialla except war, and Helene for Vialla.

And I solved Gina, thank you for trying to help, but in the spoiler I wrote how to get Gina. Unless you were talking about the barmaid, I proposition the barmaid, but nothing happens, she says she'll pass up.
JeffGarcia
great white shark

Postby yoggy » Fri, 11Dec23 19:33

you have to flash valkin
yoggy
sirens hunter

Postby Caine » Fri, 11Dec23 19:51

I wonder if it is possible to have sex with the nymphs(or the one that goes with you to the dragon).

Anyone managed that?
Caine
sirens hunter

Postby yoggy » Fri, 11Dec23 20:06

for the nymph, just go north and proposition her or ask her about sex i don't remember
yoggy
sirens hunter

Postby Bigmanbishop » Fri, 11Dec23 20:18

Ok so I have had sex with Jessica, Kimi, Vialla, and Milly at the camp. How do you get Lauren and Laurel? Then how do you get the barmaid I propositioned her and she just said she's on duty. Any and all help is appreciated!
Bigmanbishop
great white shark

Postby JeffGarcia » Fri, 11Dec23 20:20

So the only thing that bothers me is the barmaid, if you ask her about the game she says she auditioned for the role of the barmaid, just to look at, but then GoblinBoy gave her a sex scene.
So there has to be one, but I asked her about everything I could think of, and rubbed her ass, nothing else comes to mind. But when I proposition her, she refuses.

I think I already answered about Laurel and Lauren, anyway:

Ask Lauren about virginity, proposition her. Got to Laurel, ask her about Lauren, ask her about sex, ask her about cock/blowjob. Proposition her.
JeffGarcia
great white shark

Postby yoggy » Fri, 11Dec23 20:33

for the barmaid, you need to perform every sex act possible with myria, then you just have to proposition her
yoggy
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games