Legend of Queen Opala II

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Legend of Queen Opala II

Postby GermanGuy0 » Sun, 11Jul10 20:35

I have a problem..I can move upward..it´s like my up-arrow is damaged--- i already re-installed it but i didn´t work need help urgently...anyway great game..looking forward to full version
GermanGuy0
Pilot fish

Postby vimmers » Mon, 11Jul11 08:18

GermanGuy0 wrote:I have a problem..I can move upward..it´s like my up-arrow is damaged--- i already re-installed it but i didn´t work need help urgently...anyway great game..looking forward to full version

then there are maybe dust in your keyboard
or something wrong with it
i dont think its the game
vimmers
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Xyzzy987 » Mon, 11Jul11 16:07

GermanGuy0 wrote:I have a problem..I can move upward..it´s like my up-arrow is damaged--- i already re-installed it but i didn´t work need help urgently...anyway great game..looking forward to full version

Is your scroll lock on?
Xyzzy987
lagoon predator

Postby ludwig » Mon, 11Jul11 17:24

i had the same problem but after rebooting it was ok again
ludwig
great white shark

Postby GermanGuy0 » Mon, 11Jul11 20:13

same here....reboot and everything fine^^
GermanGuy0
Pilot fish

Postby lagoonwolf » Sun, 11Jul17 14:40

[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] Seems i finished (a part of... :??: ) the demo ... found three hot scenes ... saved the game before ending it with the " game over" message...
This demo deserve to be played .... i will be patient and wait for the full game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

J'ai achevé (une partie de ?...) la demo ... trouvé trois scenes "chaudes" ... sauvegardé mon jeu avant la conclusion du "game over" ...
Cette demo mérite d'être jouée... et mérite d'être patient en attendant le jeu complet .. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby Serge » Mon, 11Jul18 07:54

Hi every body,

Very good game (even demo). Many mini games in one game.
15 hours playing to get the end of demo......
The story line is something I've ever seen......Fantasia X on play station2 , may be..

Is it possible to have the code source to translate it in french ?
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Graen » Mon, 11Jul18 08:23

Serge wrote:Is it possible to have the code source to translate it in french ?
Follow the link on the very first post of the very first page of this thread, and try contacting the author from there.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby lagoonwolf » Tue, 11Jul19 03:49

I tryed another side of the demo and found one more scene ;) very good game, the full version will be amazing [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby toaster » Tue, 11Jul19 08:13

Is there something like a walkthrough? So far I have only seen the ending scene.

Where can I see the other scenes? What do I have to do? Please help. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
toaster
Pilot fish

Postby sona » Tue, 11Jul19 11:49

If you've seen the end scene you don't really need a walkthrough =)

There are 3 scenes to find during playing:
1. get yourself arrested in castle resteed
2. when you find farah just watch
3. after gaining 5 points with farah visit an inn (there are 6 possible farah points: 2 when you rescue her and 1 in each of the 4 taverns in the cities)

as a bonus you can find 8 illustrations (3 hen'tai boxes + 5 legendary monsters; gabe confirmed that the 2nd illustration on the 2nd page is NOT in the demo) and 8 paintings (you can collect them after buying the house+upgrades)
sona
sirens hunter

Postby Godsh » Fri, 11Jul22 23:57

Good 'vning,

Ihave few questions: do you know where the legendaries monster are located ? I just have found one for now and it's quite annoying to beat every group of beasts 20 times AND search for the location of each legendary monster.

Also, can someone tell me what's the mission about the man sleeping in the inn about ? one of the first side-quest you get in the game. I checked all the spots in the Breeze forest (especially the spot with the campsite and the fireplace near the lake as mentioned by the sleepin dude) but i don't figure out what to search exactly.

Choosing a light player does really change the storyline or some scenes than playing with the dark player you can choose when u start a new game? and what is the western/east edition main difference ?

Otherwise i love this demo as i liked the 1st game. Pity that monster are the same for most of em but nice new features in this new game (like the legendaries monstas). glad to find back Opala & Farah i hope there will be some scenes with Sebastillon further haha, i also like the good/evil alignment during a chat.

Now i'm trying to make more money to buy the house and collect paintings.
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby sona » Sat, 11Jul23 13:10

1. Light/Dark character: no difference in the game other than the looks of the protagonist (only your actions alter the storyline)

2. Eastern/Western edition: the sex scenes have different pictures (same text - only the pictures are different; illustrations and paintings are the same in both versions)

3. sleeping man quest: just press ENTER at the location the quest directs you to and you will find something + get the quest completed (it's like the treasure maps)

4. Legendary monsters: there are 5 in the demo (all of them are found during the night)
- wolf: breeze woods
- fishmouth: path to neverless canyons (east path at the crossroads to rockgard village)
- skeleton: greystone ruins
- mischief: roof of tower of illumi
- bat: outside of the caves in the area where you are after opala joins you (after jumping over the gap)
i don't know if 20 is the right amount for all of them as i didn't count while farming gold for the house - if you can't find them go and kill some more normal monsters.
sona
sirens hunter

Postby Godsh » Sat, 11Jul23 17:36

Thank you very much for your answers soma.

By pressing ENTER u mean press the aciton button ? I think it's the C button in the game.I already pressed lots of time this button anywhere near the lake & campsite (where i kicked bandits' asses during the farmers' quest) in the Breeze wood but nuffin happenned.Where do i have to go exactly? I'm lost.

I forgot to ask where can i find the Master Hen boxes ? I got one or two already i think.Boxes are in dungeons,right?

Oh and tbh there're not so many new things in this new version.I forgot they were legendary monsters in the 1st one.It's a pity there're not more new features on this game for now..

So i cannot find the shroom and the zombie legendary monster in the demo?

edit:

- bat: outside of the caves in the area where you are after opala joins you (after jumping over the gap)

I cannot go back to the castle,there're bunch of soldiers hanging around and the hero always walk back when i try to enter the castle :(
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby sona » Sun, 11Jul24 14:59

sleeping man quest: it's not the camp where the farm quest is but in an earlier part of the forest where there is a little lake in the middle of the screen (just a fire with a few logs - no tents)

bat: you have to take the way back you came after getting opala - worldmap between castle resteed and your home go north into the woods

i can't remember all 3 hentai boxes in the demo (only the one in the house of the old healer) but they weren't too hard to find.

concerning new features - personally i'm pretty happy how the game looks. the core is the same as in LoQO 1 - same interface, gameplay and monster to mention a few - but i don't think thats bad because the first game was already pretty good. in LoQO 2 you get a new (and way bigger) storyline and some nice quality of live improvements (teleport crystals + distant wagon service, quest log, forging, girl reputation point system,...).
i think that makes LoQO 2 a better sequel than some commercial game sequels i played and i'm really looking forward to play it when it's finished =)
sona
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games