Babysitting

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New game - Babysitting

Postby spitzertyp » Thu, 11May05 18:44

Played it all thru, with - i think - all possible endings. Very good, very erotic and sexy, difficult on some stages. Not enuff f.ucking imo, but great.
What i haven't found yet - and its the first sharks game in which that happened - is the secret word.
So if anyone would send it to me in a pm i'll be very happy!!!

And: cant wait to play the new des+sub. Not enuff time in these days, but the pics looks absolutely fantastic!!!
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby shark » Thu, 11May05 19:31

I gave the help word in this thread… but of course not by a direct way.. Hehe!
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Re: new game in Priv Box Babysitting

Postby gam0rrr » Thu, 11May05 19:52

luke wrote:
killerlaq wrote:
Marco75 wrote:I hate to do this but I need help. I'm stuck in the bathroom scene she is trough with the first 3 actions kneeling in front of him. The 3 action combo works but the excitement bar won't go all the way up. It seems I'm missing something. Help please

i'm having the same issue, can anyone help me?

You get the 3 actions when she's kneeling ? So alternate them a few time before trying each one for reaching the top, and you'll find the right one

Thanks for the subtle hint [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

But yeah, fantastic game shark i really like the new style as well. Can't wait for more!
gam0rrr
great white shark

Postby gam0rrr » Thu, 11May05 20:11

Sry for double post, literally just playing the game and forgot the last word for the last scene [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] Can someone PM me the last massage scene word, my mind has gone blank! lol
gam0rrr
great white shark

Postby Slipstone » Thu, 11May05 21:28

Hi Shark - Thanks for another brilliant diversion. I'm now in serious trouble at work. Very behind.....

Two things - little ones...in the bathroom, Lola is describing her hips - the word is enough not enought.
I really don't like textspeak. It is out of place in forum posts, and is equally inappropriate
in game dialogue. LOL is not a word in the English language.

Also - having migrated successfully to the new forum home, I have a new password - but I can't find out how to change it. Please could someone help me?
Slipstone
star of the reef

Postby Ansys » Thu, 11May05 22:34

Slipstone wrote:Also - having migrated successfully to the new forum home, I have a new password - but I can't find out how to change it. Please could someone help me?

User Control Panel > 'Profile' tab > 'Edit Account settings' on the left
Ansys
sirens hunter

Postby nawaab » Fri, 11May06 00:13

hey Guyz em struck in the bathroom...plz help... i click on the chris hant n lola hold his hand but wht to do nxt...plz help
nawaab
Pilot fish

Postby imac33 » Fri, 11May06 07:41

I still don't get it.
I got 70 points and she thinks of me as exiting.
at the kitchen I got 3 choices. After trying and failing, 2 of them leads to bad endings, I pick the second shower. She take his hand, and I can't figure out what to do next. Nor do I find any other hotspots. I should mention that I am pm'ing with someone about this allready but I am impatient want to get through this scenario.
imac33
Pilot fish

Postby Wutaro » Fri, 11May06 07:43

great game, very fun, i only had 1 big issue (2 if you count Lola's odd pissing herself moment :??: ) but come on, are we seriously supposed to believe this chick was a virgin, she lets a stranger in a bar take her top off and rub her pussy as well as brings a total stranger home for a "massage", i think the story would've worked just as well without that little bit of information (plus the blood at the end was a bit of a turnoff for me.

but all in all that small issue aside i very much enjoyed this game and as always look forward to whatever you have in store for us next [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby Wutaro » Fri, 11May06 07:44

imac33 wrote:I still don't get it.
at the kitchen I got 3 choices. After trying and failing, 2 of them leads to bad endings, I pick the second shower. She take his hand, and I can't figure out what to do next. Nor do I find any other hotspots. I should mention that I am pm'ing with someone about this allready but I am impatient want to get through this scenario.

after taking her hand try around her butt
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby imac33 » Fri, 11May06 08:07

Wutaro wrote:
imac33 wrote:I still don't get it.

after taking her hand try around her butt

AHHH !
Now we are talking ... thank you !!!
Hang on ... ;)
imac33
Pilot fish

Postby okimaon1 » Fri, 11May06 08:32

Well done.
I thought the part where she was peeing, or the blood when they have sex was a bit too much,
but your gameplay is intelligent as always.

OKI
okimaon1
great white shark

Postby cowboyblob » Fri, 11May06 10:09

Great game, as always! My only criticism is that Chris already has a beautiful *HOT* girlfriend that he probably loves, so there ought to be way to resist Lola's charms, NOT have sex with her, and be rewarded with a sexy reunion with his original girlfriend. Yeah, that's not as much fun as deflowering the hot, young, virgin daughter of a close friend....
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby Mimailia » Fri, 11May06 12:09

Wutaro wrote:(2 if you count Lola's odd pissing herself moment :??: )

Funny! That struck me as odd also.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Chyba » Fri, 11May06 12:11

Pls help anybody!

I can't finish the scennario delightful. It comes always a bad end. I read all this topic, but nothing helped me. Do you can anybody send me a short message how can I ended this secton?

thanks in advance
Chyba
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games