Betatest - Jordan 500 by leonizer

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Betatest - Jordan 500 by leonizer

Postby justme » Sun, 10Jul04 22:49

Rikwar wrote : Gave it another shot yesterday just to have a look of the special clothes that I didnt get, but once again I seem to always get the offer on the 21 or 23 day, no way in hell can you get 5k so soon, none of any clothes appeared afterwards [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

On a personal note the last game Leo put out which 'I cant remember the name' I dont see any replay value in that one plus not a big fan of game mixed with any political stuff, get enough of there bullshit in everyday life !

I just played Jordan last night and never got the offer to buy the extra clothing. I'm not sure about his new game. I thought the controls were clunky. I will give him the benefit of the doubt regarding the storyline. I get enough government in my life too. But this sounds like a government coverup story with the chance to give them a few digs that they sure deserve.
justme
great white shark

Postby jodiedavies » Sat, 10Jul24 11:06

Hi,

first of all WHAT A GREAT GAME! I have played this countless times and really enjoy it.

I have noticed a few slight errors.

1. In the character creation part if you choose to go to the party and decide to calm rob down the scene jumps to the other guy afterwards and you still get the stat bonuses from him even though you didnt choose him as an option.

2. Continuity error more than anything. In the intro where you meet a guy that "works" in the movie industry at the club. After you sleep with him the story says that he has left $300 on your nightstand but then you only start the game with $100???

Also, has the driving been removed from the game as I cant find it anywhere???

Thanks
jodiedavies
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10Jul24 11:50

jodiedavies wrote : Hi,

first of all WHAT A GREAT GAME! I have played this countless times and really enjoy it.

I have noticed a few slight errors.

1. In the character creation part if you choose to go to the party and decide to calm rob down the scene jumps to the other guy afterwards and you still get the stat bonuses from him even though you didnt choose him as an option.

2. Continuity error more than anything. In the intro where you meet a guy that "works" in the movie industry at the club. After you sleep with him the story says that he has left $300 on your nightstand but then you only start the game with $100???

Also, has the driving been removed from the game as I cant find it anywhere???

Thanks

Hi jodiedavies, the driving as been removed for some time now in the updated version, you can use the link to LOP on the first page of this thread or to Leonizer's Playforceone
http://playforceone.com/pf1_games.php?m ... 500:%20HCC

You may also want to check out the 'All sexy games' of the forum for more info
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... onizer.htm

[img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby jodiedavies » Sun, 10Jul25 18:00

Rikwar wrote :
Hi jodiedavies, the driving as been removed for some time now in the updated version, you can use the link to LOP on the first page of this thread or to Leonizer's Playforceone
http://playforceone.com/pf1_games.php?m ... 500:%20HCC

You may also want to check out the 'All sexy games' of the forum for more info
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... onizer.htm

[img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Thanks babe, nice to meet everyone btw!

I too would like to see more events happen throughout the 100 days and I dont meen random events like the drugs testing.

Still love this though!
jodiedavies
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 10Jul26 11:36

Your quite welcome, nice to meet you also Jodie !
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby jodiedavies » Wed, 10Jul28 09:37

Has development stopped on this or is it ongoing?

Love the game, makes me want to follow in jordans footsteps!

Hehe!
jodiedavies
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Wed, 10Jul28 18:00

jodiedavies wrote : Has development stopped on this or is it ongoing?
Sadly I believe Leonizer has moved on to work on other projects. But if you like Jordan500 you may also want to check out another one of his games: LOP2: Platinium
jodiedavies wrote : Love the game, makes me want to follow in jordans footsteps!

Hehe!
[img]smile/luvlove.gif[/img]
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Previous

Return to Projects