Re: foreign university

The specific forum for rags games creators

Postby borrowitch » Fri, 11Mar11 01:43

hello tout le monde

je travaille sur un jeu depuis un moment et bien qu'il ne soit pas fini et comporte de nombreux but, d'encore plus nombreuse fautes d'orthographe et pas de fin véritable, je vous le propose en l'état car je manque de temps et de motivation pour le finir.

Il est en français, c'est mon premier projet avec RAGS alors soyez indulgent svp
--------------------------------
hello everyone

I'm working on a game for a while and even it is not finished and has many bugs, I proposed in the state because I lack time and motivation to finish it.

It is in French (sorry), this is my first project with RAGS so please be gentle.

i will not have much time to answer you question so don't be to rude with me if i don't answer to your questions.

the link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/124646227/u ... nglish.rag

just a few help:
"sommeil" (sleep) must not go to 0 or you will have trouble -> go to your chamber and sleep (dormir) or take a nap (se reposer)
"moral" (happyness) is a literal descrïption of the value "moral" that you can read by examine yourself. if it s near 0 (suicidaire) you will be in trouble. so make your character have fun!
increase your relationship with girls by doing things they like when they are in the same room, talk (discuter) to them, seduce them, etc...
depending of the girl, at some keypoint of relationship you may need a score in mental or physique (strenght), the score increase each day (jour) so never give up your study/sport-training.
Last edited by borrowitch on Thu, 11Jul07 22:21, edited 1 time in total.
borrowitch
sirens hunter

Postby Ehlanna » Fri, 11Mar11 03:41

File seems to have gone :(
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby psycho72 » Fri, 11Mar11 09:56

hey please reload
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby Frenchi » Sat, 11Mar12 06:20

Salut,

Jeu intéressant mais non finit comme tu dis. Si tu pouvais me communiquer le mot de passe, j'essayerai de pofiner certains points.

A+
Soul
Frenchi
great white shark

Postby Son-of-Odin » Sat, 11Mar12 08:48

Sorr, I really wanted to try your game, but I don´t speak french. So I will wait. Maybe there some day is an english version out.
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby GoldieV8 » Sat, 11Mar12 13:45

Your game looks really good but I also don't know french.....somebody please translate
GoldieV8
Pilot fish

Postby Hey Chief » Sun, 11Mar13 08:29

I truly enjoyed your graphics, but playing the game and having to use "Google Translate" made it almost imposable for me to pale it.

If you have just the test in French, I will be glad to attempt to translate it into English if you want.

Do not give up you are doing great.!
Wayne
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby ttant » Sun, 11Mar13 21:47

Nice game, but unfinished (you can play after day 100).

There is some typo mistake, and few "bugs" :
-> with marie, the "la proposition indécente" don't send you in another place
-> in the end of the game, some option don't work completly like before (only the first picture is shown, ie : "aller dans la chambre de gemma"

And fews others things :
-> who's ariel ?
-> i don't like the treatment made to gemma
-> i only get the option "se fiancer" with marie, why it can't be set to each girls ?
-> what is tonny purpose ? only fecth you when you fall asleep ?
ttant
star of the reef

Postby borrowitch » Mon, 11Mar14 16:38

-> who's ariel ?

not implemented yet

-> i don't like the treatment made to gemma

sorry

-> i only get the option "se fiancer" with marie, why it can't be set to each girls ?

working in progress, not sure that with marie all feature implemented

-> what is tonny purpose ? only fecth you when you fall asleep ?

he can be of some help (ahum) if you become a junky
other thing not implemented (i want to use him as an "help" with girls)
borrowitch
sirens hunter

Postby xeron » Mon, 11Mar14 21:46

Très bon début. Je trouve le mécanisme plutôt bon, même si il faudrait pouvoir débloquer encore plus de trucs avec chaque fille...
J'adore le système de voyeurisme !!!

Franchement ce serait trop dommage de s'arrêter en si bon chemin :)
xeron
lagoon predator

Postby borrowitch » Tue, 11Mar15 01:15

bonjour

ce qu'il manque actuellement:
- traduction en anglais
- une fin au jour 100 (ou 50 je me suis poser la question car le jeu est déjà long et répétitif) avec une totalisation du nombre d'examen réussis, de match gagné, de journée "super" et avec qui le personnage c'est fiancé. en fonction de quoi un petit laius sur le devenir du personnage (sprotif pro, chercheur, manager, etc...)
- pouvoir se fiancer avec chacun des étudiantes qui alors dormira dans l'appartement du joueur (au lieu d'être dans sa chambre)
- en cas de "mamours" avec une fille en présence d'une autres fille avec qui le personnage a une bonne relation-> baisse du niveau de love de la fille trompé + vengeance
- finir les actions avec Alison
- équilibrage de certain facteur (addiction aux drogues pas assez méchantes, gain/perte de moral, argent gagné)
borrowitch
sirens hunter

Postby mgunter » Sat, 11Apr02 20:21

borrowitch wrote : hello tout le monde

je travaille sur un jeu depuis un moment et bien qu'il ne soit pas fini et comporte de nombreux but, d'encore plus nombreuse fautes d'orthographe et pas de fin véritable, je vous le propose en l'état car je manque de temps et de motivation pour le finir.

Il est en français, c'est mon premier projet avec RAGS alors soyez indulgent svp
--------------------------------
hello everyone

I'm working on a game for a while and even it is not finished and has many bugs, I proposed in the state because I lack time and motivation to finish it.

It is in French (sorry), this is my first project with RAGS so please be gentle.

i will not have much time to answer you question so don't be to rude with me if i don't answer to your questions.

the link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/451840256/f ... y_v0.6.rag

http://rapidshare.com/files/451932923/f ... y_v0.6.rag

just a few help:
"sommeil" (sleep) must not go to 0 or you will have trouble -> go to your chamber and sleep (dormir) or take a nap (se reposer)
"moral" (happyness) is a literal descrïption of the value "moral" that you can read by examine yourself. if it s near 0 (suicidaire) you will be in trouble. so make your character have fun!
increase your relationship with girls by doing things they like when they are in the same room, talk (discuter) to them, seduce them, etc...
depending of the girl, at some keypoint of relationship you may need a score in mental or physique (strenght), the score increase each day (jour) so never give up your study/sport-training.

http://www.freetranslation.com/
mgunter
great white shark

Postby Son-of-Odin » Sun, 11Apr03 09:31

Is there any chance to get an english-translated version?
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby MARYNOM » Sun, 11Apr03 16:26

Or is someone working on translation of game :)
MARYNOM
great white shark

Postby Ehlanna » Tue, 11Apr05 21:53

Having now got the game and played it a few times a few comments ...
a good start - I'd keep it at 100 days.
being able to gauge your relationship with each girl would be nicer, beyond a once per week thing at the disco.
English would be nice, but not essential - my highschool French, linked to Google translate pretty much copes!
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Next

Return to RAGS games