H.A. SUGGESTIONS BOX

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: H.A. SUGGESTIONS BOX

Postby majin » Sat, 09Oct31 17:33

possible d'avoir une traduction ?
majin
sirens hunter

Postby mr J » Sat, 09Oct31 20:58

i can't wait for the new game!!!!
should be one week at most:D
didnt really like farmers daughter
grtzz everyone - happy halloween
mr J
sirens hunter

Postby luke » Mon, 09Nov02 12:50

majin wrote : possible d'avoir une traduction ?

Une traduction de quoi ?
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Nightwolf » Mon, 09Nov09 01:11

It might have already been mentioned, my apologies if this is the case.

Anyway, i hope to see more of the latina girl which was in Secret Fantasy Dreams 2. SFD 2 i found a little dissapointing, although there were some great scenes, some were over just too quickly! Especially the scene where the latina girl got really into play. There was too much harassment by two guys at once on the girls imo, where the latina girl was a nice addition to Wendy and Cloe.

What a great setting would be is if the latina girl turned out to be for example the new neighbour girl of Wendy, that when Cloe has come to sleep over, latina girl introduces her self as the new neighbour girl. Wendy is shocked since she knows this girl from her dreams and becomes a little shy, they hang out and from one comes the other...
Nightwolf
Pilot fish

Postby cheese101 » Mon, 09Nov09 03:05

and nanny joins in?please:P
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby ninnette » Tue, 09Nov10 18:12

a pity shark you want to stop wendy, these games are really nice, i like them, please dont stop this series
ninnette
sirens hunter

Postby cheese101 » Tue, 09Nov10 22:52

i concur:D
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Marco6661 » Mon, 09Nov23 22:47

Bonsoir à tous,

J'ai pris le temps de lire les différentes suggestions (malgré la médiocrité de mon Anglais !), certains posts ne manque pas d'imagination ! ...ouf !!!...
J'aime beaucoup les réalisations de Mr Sharck et associés car elles ménagent un subtil équilibre entre érotisme et grivoiserie sans dériver vers le sordide (animaux et autres horreurs!...pitié, pas ça, je crois que ça nuirait à l'idée de la série et aux personages...)

A mon tour, j'aimerai soumettre une idée de base pour une prochaine aventure de nos deux coquines et de leur Nanni:

Wendy est une jeune fille bien éduquée et qui suis assidumment ses études dans une école privée.

-1-
construire une histoire s'inspirant de toutes les bêtises que des jeunes filles peuvent commettre dans un pensionnat...

-2-
L'année scolaire est terminé, les examens ont été passés avec succès et Wendy a eu l'autorisation d'organiser une soirée pour fêter la fin d'année.
L'après-midi commence par la réception des invités (majoritairement les copines de pension) autour de la belle piscine dans le jardin.
Un grand buffet, quelques bouteilles et l'ambience commence à devenir plus chaude, surtout que les parents de Wendy se sont absentés ne laissant que Nanni responsable du bon déroulement de la soirée.
Est ce que Wendy et ses amis sauront déjouer la vigilance de Nanni ?
Nanni pourra-t-elle résister, l'alcool aidant, aux provocations d'une meute de collégiennes excitées ?
Nous le verrons peut-être dans de prochaines aventures.

Encore merci pour la réalisation de tous ces jeux et vivement le prochain.

Bon courage.

Marco.

Traduction en Anglais (Google):

Hey everyone,

I took the time to read the various suggestions (despite my poor English!), Some posts do not lack imagination! ... phew !!!...
I love the achievements of Mr Sharck and associates as they spare a subtle balance between eroticism and licentiousness without drifting into the sordid (animals and other horrors! ... Sorry, not that I think it would undermine the idea of series and personages ...)

At my turn, I'd like to submit a basic idea for the next adventure of our two bitches and their Nanni:

Wendy is a girl well educated and who am assidumment his studies in a private school.

-1 --
construct a story inspired by all the stupid things girls can commit in a residential ...

-2 --
The school year is over, exams were passed and Wendy had the authority to organize an event to celebrate the end of the year.
The afternoon begins with the reception of guests (mostly girlfriends pension) around the beautiful pool in the garden.
A large buffet, a few bottles and the atmosphere is becoming warmer, especially the Wendy's parents were absent, leaving only Nanni responsible for the smooth running of the evening.
Is that Wendy and her friends will outwit the vigilance of Nanni?
Nanni could she resist the alcohol, the provocations of a pack of excited schoolgirls?
We may see in future adventures.

Again thank you for the realization of all these games and urges the next.

Good luck.

Marco. Image
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby Marco6661 » Wed, 09Dec02 20:31

Salut à tous,

Tous le monde attend impatiemment la nouvelle mouture que nous a concocté l' ami Shark ce qui doit expliquer l'absence de commantaires concernant mes suggestions...
Néanmoins, j'aime beaucoup la série HA et aimerais y voir une suite, pas vous...
A suivre.

Marco.

Traduction Google:

Hi all,

All the world waits impatiently for the new version that has concocted the friend Shark which must explain the absence of Commantaires on my suggestions ...
Nevertheless, I love the series and HA would like to see a sequel, not you ...
To be continued.

Marco.
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby Marco6661 » Fri, 09Dec25 10:03

[img]smile/noel/456.gif[/img] Joyeux Noël à tous... [img]smile/noel/542.gif[/img]

Si comme moi vous souhaitez trouver au pied du sapin (2010?) une nouvelle aventure de Wendy et ses amis, Shark est toujours à la recherche de nouvelles idées...
J'aimerai voir revivre ce sujet, alors à vos claviers...

Marco. Image

[u]English:
Merry Christmas to all ...
If like me you want to find under the tree (2010?) A new adventure for Wendy and her friends, Shark is always looking for new ideas ...
I would like to see revived this topic, then your keyboard ...

Marco. Image
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby Dolphin-BR » Sat, 09Dec26 08:03

Another adventure I'd like to see is Wendy and her first boyfriend. They would be allowed to stay in the living room at night under the supervision of the Nanny.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 09Dec27 09:22

Dolphin-BR wrote : Another adventure I'd like to see is Wendy and her first boyfriend. They would be allowed to stay in the living room at night under the supervision of the Nanny.

Though it wasn't suggested, Wendy has been at boarding school and had not had the opportunity to engage with boys (unless she secretively slipped out), we can believe that the piano teacher was her first male partner.

Wendy has learned a lot since then about experiencing males so I'd think that Shark would either be giving us something that was below the standard to which he has developed or something highly challenging and creative to allow two "bumbling" relatively inexperienced lovers fulfill their adventure (in which case it would be more interesting if the male was either a virgin o Wendy was to be his second conquest :-(. I wonder how many first and second timers really did it "right"?

My thought is that, unless one could give Shark a storyboard
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby PinkVendetta » Sun, 14Oct05 15:43

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendetta » Sun, 14Oct05 16:16

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 14Nov10 12:09

I love the way you think.

I'd love to see the return of Wendy & Nanny.
lucky loser
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games