H.A. SUGGESTIONS BOX

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: H.A. SUGGESTIONS BOX

Postby Naphalm » Tue, 09Apr28 23:52

You say whipped cream, but also squirty cream from a can could be good. doesnt leave too much mess, and can be quick and easy to deploy. Obviously theres assorments of fruits like bananas!! Ice-cream? Have some sort of melting .. thing, melts more the "hotter" a place you put it? or something along those lines :)
Naphalm
great white shark

Postby frozen » Wed, 09Apr29 00:02

Melting things are a nice idea! But I'm afraid this is not so easy to implement?

That women do not all like the same things is reality - I also it is a good idea to implement this in the game!
frozen
sirens hunter

Postby Naphalm » Wed, 09Apr29 00:06

I agree with the liking thing, Working out which girl likes which item/action would definitly add to the challenge of the game!
Naphalm
great white shark

Postby frozen » Wed, 09Apr29 00:47

This needs some way to enable the player to notice what the girls like and what they don't like. "First time" used sound to express pain, which was a good idea. But for items being liked - but not equally much liked - sound could be too subtle. It could be text, another bar or the speed of growing on the normal bar which enables the player to notice the most liked item (or a combination of these). You think, this is a usable (and implementable) idea?

I agree, this would definitely add to the challenge - but also to realism. So, shark, what do you think, can this be implemented? Or do we think about impossible tasks?
frozen
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Wed, 09Apr29 04:11

Lets try a completely different direction and get some insight into Nanny's past through Wendy's minds eye.

Nanny goes on holiday, Wendy is snooping in Nanny's room and finds MANY diaries. As she reads them we see visualizations within her mind.

Diary one, Nanny as a much younger woman (Please keep her basic shape). As Wendy reads we see Nanny had a very active sexual appetite (intimated at the pool by Cloé and Wendy's massage). The diaries open all possibilities to be explored with Nanny, from leather and servitude to ??? It may also explain why she is so protective of her young charge...

Each diary can be a different chapter (story) in Nanny's life. Since these are visualizations within Wendy's head Nanny could remain as we see her today. I think this approach allows us (Shark) to keep Nanny as the staid and proper woman she is today while the story line goes where ever is necessary.

It also opens the possibility for Wendy to threaten Nanny with disclosure unless they became more intimate etc...
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Wed, 09Apr29 04:21

The last diary Wendy reads shows Daddy, Momma, and Nanny involved with one another as a consensual sexual group... Giving Wendy some insight into her own sexual appetite.

Nanny returns to her room catches Wendy pleasuring herself while reading the last diary. Does she advise Daddy and Momma? Does she punish Wendy? Does she make Wendy happy? Does she demand Wendy make her happy? Eat it just eat it...
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LRM » Wed, 09Apr29 04:28

I'm a sirens hunter... be cautious Ms Cloé!!!
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby co90921 » Wed, 09Apr29 09:16

"Lets try a completely different direction and get some insight into Nanny's past through Wendy's minds eye....et cetera."

LRM: Great idea!! Cloe' can be included in the scene, reading Nanny's Diaries together with Wendy. Both girls getting sexually aroused from Nanny's diary entries. Perhaps both girls could be drinking wine together as they are reading or loving each other. Include a game tool, whereby both girls have a small period of time to stop their caresses and get into the bed (hide the Diaries) before Nanny arrives to check on the girls. If not....Nanny catches the girls and the game starts over for that scene. If Nanny does not catch the girls, she speaks briefly to the girls and says to them to "go to sleep",then she leaves for the kitchen. Later, Wendy and Cloe' quietly go to the kitchen themselves.
co90921
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Wed, 09Apr29 10:50

The trap could be Daddy, Momma or both until Nanny returns from holiday. Gives Shark an opportunity to introduce a couple of new characters.
Cloé and Wendy would doubtless enjoy one another while visualizing Nanny's exploits, sounds good to me co... Shark?
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby sharkfan » Wed, 09Apr29 11:15

The "Nanny's Diaries" idea is pure genius. Very very creative. [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img] [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img] [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img]

Did Cloe say something in an earlier post about a new game? :nux: :nux: [img]smile/indecis.gif[/img] [img]smile/indecis.gif[/img] :nux: :nux:
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby frozen » Wed, 09Apr29 16:25

The diaries are a good idea.. ;) I like it. And it could be combined with my idea.. ;)
frozen
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Thu, 09Apr30 03:54

sharkfan wrote : The "Nanny's Diaries" idea is pure genius. Very very creative. [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img] [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img] [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img]

Did Cloe say something in an earlier post about a new game? :nux: :nux: [img]smile/indecis.gif[/img] [img]smile/indecis.gif[/img] :nux: :nux:

HA III - during the massage the girls mentioned Nanny seemed accustomed to what they were doing. She certainly demonstrated prior knowledge with Frank. Frank is my hero!!!
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LRM » Mon, 09May04 11:11

Maybe I need to publish my vision of sweet Nanny. I see Nanny as a girl that grew up with Momma. As they aged they experimented with what aroused one another and eventually found the pleasure involving males. Nanny and Momma love one another deeply; more deeply than many males and females love one another. By the time Momma and Daddy married, Nanny had progressed to the Dominatrix position in the trio. She has no sadistic quality toward any participant and only pushes the submissive to a point the submissive wants to attain. Nanny, Momma, and Daddy cohabited long before the entry of Wendy, her uniform until Wendy's birth was always black leather with a riding crop nearby. The three of them shared countless satisfactory trysts that continue any time Wendy is away. To hide the arrangement from outsiders and eventually Wendy, Nanny was given the titles of tutor and caregiver. Nanny promised Momma she would always act as a proper chaperon to Wendy and has come to love her as if she were her own daughter. All of this can be expanded and illustrated with the diaries Wendy finds in Nanny's room. There may even be a locked room where the trio keeps their toys and clothing to support any fetishes the majority of board members requests and Shark is willing to illustrate.

Because Nanny is so close to Wendy I cannot see her and Wendy performing any sexual acts together unless Wendy is able to build Nanny's desire to a point that overwhelms the guilt she feels performing sexual acts with Wendy. I don't see Nanny having any problem performing any mutually agreed on act with any other person regardless of sex. I think it possible that Wendy could take advantage of a fire stoked within Nanny by someone else and join the party.

Nanny while happy to see Wendy grow sexually and enjoy the pleasure of another's company won't allow her own desire to overcome the guilt she feels about desiring Wendy. She acts to stop any observed action Wendy performs that threatens her ability to control her desire.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby co90921 » Mon, 09May04 18:49

LRM:

A "flashback" scenario based on the Diaries storyline. Very good!! Nanny the Dominatrix, hummmm..... could be a little out of her character. However, you never know. In the previous episodes of HA, Nanny came very close to surrendering to Wendy's sexual advances. Nanny could easily fall for Wendy. She would probably regret it later but she would surely enjoy the "moment".
co90921
star of the reef

Postby mr J » Thu, 09May07 18:22

hello fellow sharkfans, i finally convinced myself to create an acount :)
I'd like to see more of nanny too, but don't you think that a like dominatrix or the gangbang idea are nanny-like, but this has been said before, and i don't want anal :'(
greetz J
mr J
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games