Incest Stories (Images)

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Incest Stories (Images)

Postby Raelee » Tue, 10Aug10 16:17

Good call Shark...Thank you!!

Raelee
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby TheBrain » Wed, 10Aug11 00:26

Rastifan wrote :
There is such a thing as common sense. Don't need rules for that.

Common sense is subjective. For example, take woody's preaching about how incest is bad and shouldn't be on here. Then take a look at the robozou thread in the sexy games forum, a game that literally revolves around incest. And find out that the same person refers to that as a "classic game" (which I see as a clear sign of approval...). Double standards are all around...

Of course my initial point was just that people say 'read the rules!' while there's nothing about it in the rules (which is a clear indicator of how familiar they are with the actual written rules). But somewhere in this you all read past the first few words I put in that post (pretty explicitly stating I'm not interested in incest at all, nor am I looking to defend anything related to it). All you do is misinterpret what I wrote to turn me into the bad guy so you can praise shark some more.

For the record I have no issues with the rules that shark enforces, my point is merely that most of that is not written down in the actual rules. No need to refer to me as a law student for that... (LRM: I have no idea where you are coming from with your first reply, but nobody ignored any warnings, nobody is interpreting any rules. I know shark is your god, but please read and think before you start your preaching)
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Rastifan » Wed, 10Aug11 00:47

TheBrain wrote :
All you do is misinterpret what I wrote to turn me into the bad guy so you can praise shark some more.

I am sorry, but I did not try to make you in to a bad person. You are over reacting a bit here don't you think?
My comment was a general statement, not aimed at you.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby TheBrain » Wed, 10Aug11 03:20

Actually the part you quoted was more meant for LRM and all the people who jumped on the "incest is bad"-bandwagon. While not said in so much words, I got the idea that they thought I was defending the OP (again, that was never my intention).
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Wed, 10Aug11 03:26

i personally never thought that you were defending the OP TheBrain...i just stated that i agree with what Shark did and that i am not a fan of incest myself...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Wed, 10Aug11 04:28

TheBrain wrote : Actually the part you quoted was more meant for LRM and all the people who jumped on the "incest is bad"-bandwagon. While not said in so much words, I got the idea that they thought I was defending the OP (again, that was never my intention).

I tire of you too!
1. I never commented on whether incest should or should not be allowed here.
2. I chided Shark for not being explicit in the rules (not the first time).
3. You are a guest not a prisoner, if you do not like the way Shark enforces HIS preferences the way out is the opposite of the way you came in!!!

I have no more to say to you on this matter.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Graen » Wed, 10Aug11 05:49

Boys boys boys... and girls!

Can't we all just get along?
ImageImage

Yes, there may need to be some clarification with the current rules, not just a stance on incest, but also piracy, advertising and many more issues that will no doubt come up in the future.

Not everything is for everyone. And given the current rules as posted in the forum, incest was not addressed as something that shouldn't be explored. Shark has since made his opinion known in this thread, but even so, the policy hasn't been officially updated.

There really isn't any reason for people to be at each other's throats for an ambiguous policy.

IMO: Lock this thread and go on enjoying your time here in the lagoon.

---

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Evelyn Beatrice Hall
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby TheBrain » Wed, 10Aug11 06:29

LRM wrote :
3. You are a guest not a prisoner, if you do not like the way Shark enforces HIS preferences the way out is the opposite of the way you came in!!!
TheBrain wrote :
For the record I have no issues with the rules that shark enforces
TheBrain wrote :
please read and think before you start your preaching

Wouldn't it be so much easier if you had just read my post in the first place? I'm flattered that you try to tell me to leave this forum on every occasion you see fit, but that's just you being very impolite...
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby Branes » Wed, 10Aug11 08:19

I don't want to fan the flames of this argument, but I have to say that I find it pretty hard to believe that incest is so repugnant an idea when a couple of the games here portray women as virtual sex slaves. Incest is wrong, but white slavery isn't? A husband forcing his wife to have sex with a woman for his friend's pleasure isn't repugnant?
This is not even taking into consideration the Milly stories, which, although not part of this site, are promoted by it. What started out as a nice, boy meets girl love story turned out to be a sordid white slavery fantasy where the girls are either too stupid to realize the situation they are in or are natural submissives, the ultimate male fantasy.

It's all fantasy. Nobody is advocating any lifestyle. As for those of you who find incest offensive. Don't play the game or look at the pictures. It's as simple as that.
I'm not advocating any policy pro or con, but please, let's get off the moral high horse, because from what I've seen on this site, nobody has any right to feel morally superior.
Of course, the question becomes if you allow all forms of sexual expression where do you draw the line? Golden showers? Scatology? Frankly, both disgust me. But I don't watch it and I realize that as offensive as it is to me, some people do. To each his own. Live and let live. and a few other cliches.
The bottom line is that when dealing with sexual freedom issues any form of censorship belies the whole concept of freedom of expression which is the backbone of the sex industry. So, I feel that banning any LEGAL sexual expression is a form of censorship and is thus abhorrent to me. I don't presume to be anyone's conscience or moral arbiter, but if I had to choose which is most abhorrent to me, consensual incest or white slavery...I'd choose white slavery. Just my opinion.

Lest I be misunderstood, I'm not condemning the games or their subject matter. I like them. I've played all of Shark's games. But I realize that they are a simple fantasy so I ignore what would otherwise be offensive to me. Nor am I trying to tell Shark how to run his site. I'm just simply pointing out some comparisons in subject matter.
Branes
sirens hunter

Postby DiTo » Wed, 10Aug11 11:53

Branes wrote : I don't want to fan the flames of this argument, but I have to say that I find it pretty hard to believe that incest is so repugnant an idea when a couple of the games here portray women as virtual sex slaves. Incest is wrong, but white slavery isn't? A husband forcing his wife to have sex with a woman for his friend's pleasure isn't repugnant?
This is not even taking into consideration the Milly stories, which, although not part of this site, are promoted by it. What started out as a nice, boy meets girl love story turned out to be a sordid white slavery fantasy where the girls are either too stupid to realize the situation they are in or are natural submissives, the ultimate male fantasy.

It's all fantasy. Nobody is advocating any lifestyle. As for those of you who find incest offensive. Don't play the game or look at the pictures. It's as simple as that.
I'm not advocating any policy pro or con, but please, let's get off the moral high horse, because from what I've seen on this site, nobody has any right to feel morally superior.
Of course, the question becomes if you allow all forms of sexual expression where do you draw the line? Golden showers? Scatology? Frankly, both disgust me. But I don't watch it and I realize that as offensive as it is to me, some people do. To each his own. Live and let live. and a few other cliches.
The bottom line is that when dealing with sexual freedom issues any form of censorship belies the whole concept of freedom of expression which is the backbone of the sex industry. So, I feel that banning any LEGAL sexual expression is a form of censorship and is thus abhorrent to me. I don't presume to be anyone's conscience or moral arbiter, but if I had to choose which is most abhorrent to me, consensual incest or white slavery...I'd choose white slavery. Just my opinion.

Lest I be misunderstood, I'm not condemning the games or their subject matter. I like them. I've played all of Shark's games. But I realize that they are a simple fantasy so I ignore what would otherwise be offensive to me. Nor am I trying to tell Shark how to run his site. I'm just simply pointing out some comparisons in subject matter.

Wise words Branes, it's like watching television: One could turn it off when one doesn't want to see what's on it.
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby JMA » Fri, 10Aug13 11:56

Shark is the Boss.
He d'ont wants Incest in the Forum, so NO INCEST IN THE FORUM.
Q.E.D.
Shark est le Patron.
Il ne veut pas d'Inceste dans le Forum, donc PAS D'INCESTE DANS LE FORUM.
C.Q.F.D.
JMA
great white shark

Postby LeeJay » Fri, 10Aug13 22:37

With all due lack of respect, this discussion has now become BORING!
LeeJay
great white shark

Postby shark » Fri, 10Aug13 22:56

It seems that the topics about the rules have more interest that topics about the games. Maybe I have to change the forum tittle...
shark
Site Admin

Postby Hey Chief!!! » Sun, 10Aug15 00:56

shark wrote : It seems that the topics about the rules have more interest that topics about the games. Maybe I have to change the forum tittle...

Look how much fun the children are having. Folks this board is for our pleasure, not to tell each other how to live or think. (now leaving soap box Image )
Hey Chief!!!
great white shark

Previous

Return to Sexy girls