"Secret Fantasy Dreams, sequel "

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Secret Fantasy Dreams, sequel "

Postby co90921 » Tue, 09Mar03 09:05

I am new to this forum but I would like to submit an idea for the second part of this game. Nanny realizes that she has hurt Wendy's feelings after shouting at the girl. Wendy recognizes that she had a nightmare and Wendy's parents were not there in the room. Nanny apologizes to Wendy and invites the girl to her bed. Wendy realizes that Nanny is very nervous and needs to relax. Nanny accepts Wendy's massage and soon has Nanny very relaxed. As Wendy reaches into the cabinent for lotion/cream, the girl sees a shiny diamond pendant. Wendy remembers her Psychology Class at her school, especially the topic of Hypnosis. After messaging Nanny with the lotion/cream, Wendy takes the diamond pendant and slowly swings the necklace before the relaxed Nanny's eyes. Soon, Nanny is hypnotized by Wendy and with the girl's caresses, Nanny will enjoy Wendy's love making with greater feeling and have stronger orgasms. Just an idea...anyone in the forum have comments?
co90921
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Cloé » Tue, 09Mar03 16:25

hi co90921 !
why do you don't try hypnosis with Cloe ?
kiss.....
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby co90921 » Tue, 09Mar03 17:54

N'essaie pas l'hypnose avec elle, elle va se noyer.
Et c'est mieux les yeux dans les yeux

Alvarado:

Thank you for the advice with Cloe. Great idea about the eye to eye hypnosis between Wendy and Nanny.
co90921
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Tue, 09Mar03 18:03

why do you don't try hypnosis with Cloe ?
kiss.....

I understand that mermaids use hypnosis to seduce their victims. Would you be able to be hypnotized by a mortal? Also, do you hypnotize your girlfriends? This could be used in Shark's future games like "Sensual Experiment, the Sequel". Just a thought.
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 09Mar03 21:19

As far as I my knowledge, mermaids don't hypnotize their victims with their eyes, but by singing their hypnotising melodies.
uuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....or so
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby qbv8 » Tue, 09Mar03 21:27

uuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....or so

[img]smile/!2214_EM2.gif[/img] May be more like "blub, blub, blubber, blub ... " [img]smile/!2214_EM2.gif[/img]
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Tue, 09Mar03 22:03

As far as I my knowledge, mermaids don't hypnotize their victims with their eyes, but by singing their hypnotising melodies.

Arnulf:
That is what I believe as well. From my brief meeting here in Shark's Lagoon, I believe that Cloe' is a Special Mermaid with "special seductive powers". If there are plans to have sequels for both "Secret Fantasy Dreams" and "Sensual Experiment", I was curious if Hypnosis could be used as a Seduction Method or Sexual Enhancer. The method of hypnosis used by either Wendy or Nanny could be determined by Shark or Cloe'.
co90921
star of the reef

Postby swordx » Thu, 09Mar05 18:34

a special thanks for our sweet mermaids which have made a sweet and horny scenario on the last game

i hope she 'll have many so good ideas to help the great shark in the futures games

who s must i tell if i want let an ideas of scenario??

merci a toutes tes idees sensuellement coquine et j esperes que notre petit sirene en aura bien d autre pr aider le grand shark dans ses prochaine realisation.

sinon a qui dois je m adresser pour laisser quelques idee de scénario??
swordx
Pilot fish

Postby Ken » Sat, 09Mar07 20:31

Shark love secret fantasy dream's. Especially when Wendy's parent's walk in and catch them,and nanny freak's out. Well Miss Wendy's lost her chery to her piano teacer,fucked her next door neighbor's son,and had lesbian sex with both her girl friend and nanny. I feel it's time she has her alltimate exsperiance beastiology. Have her in the barn stall brushing her horse ,when she notice's that he's getting aroused,and has a massive hard on which like a good little girl she aid's him.Then the neighbor's dog,German shepard walk's up be hind her and start's sniffing her croth. and there's a three some. Of course you have to let nanny or her girl friend walk in on her,and get involed.What do you think? Ken do it up
Ken
great white shark

Postby Ken » Sat, 09Mar07 21:31

Shark,You just got to you'se my ideal. She' exsperienced sex with human's why not animal's?Think about it?Ken It would be a great fantasy.
Ken
great white shark

Postby Ken » Sat, 09Mar07 21:36

Shark ,anouther ideal, She has a dream she get's abducted by alien's Or do both story's surprise us .your the best.Ken
Ken
great white shark

Postby cruiser » Sun, 09Mar08 12:40

He Ken

Your idea maybe funny in other oriented sites [img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img]
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 09Mar09 03:00

cruiser, I agree. Ken might think it amusing but to me it's grossly warped!!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby luke » Sun, 09Mar15 01:51

Only one word: yuck!!!
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Marcus49 » Sun, 09Mar15 02:09

Ken wrote : Shark,You just got to you'se my ideal. She' exsperienced sex with human's why not animal's?Think about it?Ken It would be a great fantasy.

Not on this site! Image [img]smile/spanka.gif[/img]
Marcus49
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Shark's website