A visit with the Hypnotist

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: A visit with the Hypnotist

Postby LRM » Thu, 09Jul02 22:01

Please understand I'm only relating my thoughts, I'm in no way demanding it must be this way. I'm a story teller, I vocalize my vision, the Shark may have a totally different vision and illustrate as he sees fit or not at all. I'm flattered some of my thoughts were entertained.
L
I asked all of you for your thoughts and almost no one responded until Shark showed some interest.
I'd like to see anyone that has a storyline post it here for all to comment on and perhaps recommend changes. If your creation can't stand some criticism and be molded to fit the majority opinion perhaps you need not publish your thoughts!!!
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul02 22:10

Cloé wrote : las otras cosas ? hihihihi

¿Hay algo que debe ser "discutido" en las "otras cosas"? ¿Le gustaría a "explorar" mutuamente sobre esta piedra?

¿Conoce usted los miembros de cualquier otra que entiende el español? Image
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Cloé » Thu, 09Jul02 22:17

otra no lo se, pero son algunos a entenderlo..............
vale sobre la piedra y agame un espacito !
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul02 22:18

LRM wrote : Please understand I'm only relating my thoughts, I'm in no way demanding it must be this way. I'm a story teller, I vocalize my vision, the Shark may have a totally different vision and illustrate as he sees fit or not at all. I'm flattered some of my thoughts were entertained.
L
I asked all of you for your thoughts and almost no one responded until Shark showed some interest.
I'd like to see anyone that has a storyline post it here for all to comment on and perhaps recommend changes. If your creation can't stand some criticism and be molded to fit the majority opinion perhaps you need not publish your thoughts!!!

You make a strong point concerning the second half of you post. I am guilty of that as much as anyone hear. Maybe if it was communicated to everyone that ALL suggestions will be entertained and constructive criticism and encouragement will be solicited from all members. I have myself had questions with no responses too. Hang in there... Maybe we can work together on both game ideas. Others have expressed an interest as well. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Cloé » Thu, 09Jul02 22:21

shark can't answer to everyone !!!
but be sure that he read all your post
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul02 22:22

Cloé wrote : otra no lo se, pero son algunos a entenderlo..............
vale sobre la piedra y agame un espacito !

"agama Espacité!"

Lo siento, tengo que mirar más arriba en el diccionario. Recuerde, mi español es "oxidado". [img]smile/rosebud.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Cloé » Thu, 09Jul02 22:26

no soy española........... me parece que se dice un espacio y un espacito (little place)
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul02 22:35

Cloé wrote : no soy española........... me parece que se dice un espacio y un espacito (little place)

"space and a Espacité (little place)"

Cloe',¿Se refiere a su "Labios" de que hemos hablado antes? O soy yo "Lost in Translation"? Image
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Cloé » Thu, 09Jul02 22:39

I spoke about a little place on the rock..............hihihi !!!
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul02 22:44

Cloé wrote : I spoke about a little place on the rock..............hihihi !!!

¡Oh! Veo ... Mi mente debe haber desempeñado un (sucia) truco en mí .... Ja .. Ja .. Ja ... Hablando de los labios ... un beso profundo de mi hermosa sirena. Espera a la Roca! ..

co90921
star of the reef

Postby Raelee » Fri, 09Jul03 16:57

Sigh... now I wish that I had taken French in high school....

A scene/situation comes to mind. I don't know where it could be used or even if, but here it is. Wendy and Cloe have been swimming topless. They are out of the pool, or could be shown getting out, and are laying on a mat. hey are on their sides facing each other, and each head is exactly at the others breast.
A click of course produces a kiss on the nipple, properly done in sequence produces both kissing. After a suitable interval clicking will move the hands to caress the belly, then under the very brief swim suit.

An aside will show Nanny in her swim suit coming up to the pool gate and seeing the two of them togeather. Instead of rushing in to stop them she stops short to watch for a moment. Watching she becomes very aroused and begins caressing herself.

Here you could cut back and forth between the two scenes and advance the action first one then the other.

At the point where she has began petting herself she realizes that Frank is standing behind her also watching. His fly is open, he has a huge erection and is slowly masturbating.

Beyond this point the scene can go im many different ways... Image
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Jackadict » Fri, 09Jul03 18:33

It's quite near HA2 but interesting too !
I propose : Frank go with Wendy and Cloé in the swimming pool.
Jackadict
star of the reef

Postby Raelee » Sat, 09Jul04 17:19

Truly, I wasnt thinking of it as a story, only as a situation in any story Shark choses to create. It is a position (The girls kissing each others breasts at the same time) that Ive not seen used in any of his stories so far. (I've missed something?) The part about Nanny and Frank was just thrown in as extra baggage :-)
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Raelee » Sun, 09Jul05 17:52

Image Cloe! I have always wondered if perhaps the sirenes the ancient Greeks spoke of were not really mermaids luring saliors to their doom so they could have them underseas as lovers???

A variation, make the receptionist Wendy. It is her first job after Boarding School. When she makes application for the job, the Dr. takes one look and feels he must have her. The first patient is Nanny's sister on her first appointment. The sister and Wendy know each other. The Dr. suggests that Wendy come into the treatment room as having someone there that she knows and trusts will help her relax and make the treatment more effective.

Of course he places both girls deeply under. (After all, we are writing fiction not a term paper) Several things occur to me at this point, he could convince them that they were alone and have each relive the most vivid sexual experience they had ever had, or that they were alone and begin self gratification.

He plants the suggestion in the sister that a craving for a smoke will be translated into intense sexual desire and increased sensativity of both nipples and clit.

In Wendy he places the suggestion that every time he comes out of the treament room into her part of the office her desire will mount and will not abate.

Soon she is rubbing her breasts when alone, then her sex. Finally at the end of the day, he comes up beside her chair and puts his hand on her shoulder. She takes his hand and places it on her breast.......

Siser, meantime, has gone to Wendy's home to see Nanny. By this time her sexual appatite has become huge from the implanted auto-suggestion. Nanny is not there but Frank is. Need I say more? Image
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby co90921 » Mon, 09Jul06 03:18

Raelee:

Raelee wrote..."Cloe! I have always wondered if perhaps the sirenes the ancient Greeks spoke of were not really mermaids luring saliors to their doom so they could have them underseas as lovers???"

Maybe...Maybe not.....That would depend on the Mermaid!

I have heard that in Polynesian Culture, Mermaids have existed there too.
co90921
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website