Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

Postby Rastifan » Fri, 21Jan01 09:00

Someone sent me a rude Pm about Elsanna and incest on Deviantart. And being faced with that,
there is really only one course of action. Elsa and Anna will do more incest [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

It's sad when the fandom goes so far that they can't differ between fiction and reality.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 21Jan14 05:19

Sexy T-Bug from Cyberpunk 2077.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Mon, 21Jan25 00:10

Alcina Dumitrescu from the up coming Resident Evil Village game.

What set me off occurs at 1:09 [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btFclZUXpzA
Last edited by Rastifan on Tue, 21Jan26 14:43, edited 1 time in total.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Tue, 21Jan26 12:35

Not so keen on Alcina of the big boobies, but T-Bug -- mrrroww!
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Rastifan » Tue, 21Jan26 14:41

Greebo wrote:Not so keen on Alcina of the big boobies, but T-Bug -- mrrroww!

I should mention that Lady Dumitrescu stands 8 feet tall (she does everything big) and is kind of a vampire. Not your average "girl next door".
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Tue, 21Jan26 19:21

Rastifan wrote:Sexy T-Bug from Cyberpunk 2077.

Greebo wrote:Not so keen on Alcina of the big boobies, but T-Bug -- mrrroww!

i"m not a fan of any ink, but I really like the rest of what I see.
Well done.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Rastifan » Wed, 21Jan27 01:03

Meet Claire Russell from Cyberpunk 2077. Well after I did some modifications. She is a mechanic and bartender.
She also got a passion for street racing. Such a charming lady :16:
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Wed, 21Jan27 20:51

I tried street racing once, against a vehicle well out of my class. He beat me and evaded the Police, so I wasn't cited.
03 May 1968, a caravel blue, 290ci V-8, 1968 Javelin with a 3-speed column shift was delivered to a local car dealer, $2500.00.
It was prepped and I took delivery shortly after my 18th birthday, later that month. It wasn't a gift, I started working in a Sohio service station at 15.
1968 once with the factory tune-up I took her to Milan dragstrip Michigan. I beat a Ford Torino, A Chevy Chevelle, and a third vehicle that I do not recall in M-pure stock (16.99 was my time and I trophied).
1969 once with my tune-up I took her back to Milan. The Chevelle was back along with a 1969 307ci Chevy Nova. I was N-pure that year My best time was 15.99 and I beat both the Chevelle and the Nova by ½ a car (again trophied).
1970 with my draft notice in hand I returned once again to Milan (O-pure stock. Those are weight to horsepower brackets. I didn't get to choose). I ran a Ford Galaxie, a Plymouth Fury, beat both, took my trophy, and went home, I don't recall the time. The Nova was back, paid his entry fee, saw me, and left! Get beat by a Rambler once and you NEVER forget.
I drove that car for 12 years and almost 200,000 miles. I think she had a heart and never stranded me anywhere. She did have a huge appetite for throw-out-bearings.

Please forgive my rambling but you sparked some wonderful memories of my youth.
Thanks
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 21Jan28 01:28

LRM wrote:I tried street racing once, against a vehicle well out of my class. He beat me and evaded the Police, so I wasn't cited.
03 May 1968, a caravel blue, 290ci V-8, 1968 Javelin with a 3-speed column shift was delivered to a local car dealer, $2500.00.
It was prepped and I took delivery shortly after my 18th birthday, later that month. It wasn't a gift, I started working in a Sohio service station at 15.
1968 once with the factory tune-up I took her to Milan dragstrip Michigan. I beat a Ford Torino, A Chevy Chevelle, and a third vehicle that I do not recall in M-pure stock (16.99 was my time and I trophied).
1969 once with my tune-up I took her back to Milan. The Chevelle was back along with a 1969 307ci Chevy Nova. I was N-pure that year My best time was 15.99 and I beat both the Chevelle and the Nova by ½ a car (again trophied).
1970 with my draft notice in hand I returned once again to Milan (O-pure stock. Those are weight to horsepower brackets. I didn't get to choose). I ran a Ford Galaxie, a Plymouth Fury, beat both, took my trophy, and went home, I don't recall the time. The Nova was back, paid his entry fee, saw me, and left! Get beat by a Rambler once and you NEVER forget.
I drove that car for 12 years and almost 200,000 miles. I think she had a heart and never stranded me anywhere. She did have a huge appetite for throw-out-bearings.

Please forgive my rambling but you sparked some wonderful memories of my youth.
Thanks
Lou

Aye youth, daring and silly choices. Good times [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] I used to hang out in my brothers garage helping him doing car repair work. Learned a lot but it never ignited my inner muse.
Turns out my talent rested with fixing boats. He felt I was a disappointment [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] Tried to follow your American car references, but I am know little of them.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Tue, 21Feb02 06:24

Anna being slutty with Elsa again [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Wed, 21Feb17 00:24

As Anna is on a official state visit to a neighboring village, Elsa stares at the empty bed,
realizing her pussy will go unlicked tonight :k_crying:
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Wed, 21Feb17 11:49

Oh dear...in a dry state...without her usual hard licker...how will she get through the night when it seems she's not even got much moonshine...poor Elsa!

Time to call the AA -- Anna Anonymous! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Rastifan » Wed, 21Feb17 18:46

Greebo wrote:Oh dear...in a dry state...without her usual hard licker...how will she get through the night when it seems she's not even got much moonshine...poor Elsa!

Time to call the AA -- Anna Anonymous! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]

Anna Anonymous... I'm going to use that :roi:
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 21Feb18 14:01

Jill Andersen from Pixar's Inside Out. Also known as Riley's mom.

Full resolution in case you need to examine her cleavage closer... For science you know https://i.imgur.com/ipUrHQc.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Thu, 21Feb18 17:56

For some reason the link missed out the ".jpg" when clicked on. When I added the correct file extension I was able to view the exquisite detail of her knitted sweater (or cardigan) and embroidered bra! :lol:
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls