City of Broken Dreamers

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

City of Broken Dreamers

Postby JFR » Sat, 19Feb23 22:16

I imagine PhillyGames will get around to posting here when his new game is a little further along but I thought I'd mention it here for those who might be interested. Since I am not the creator, I can't link directly to the game here but it can be found on his P-page. Downloads for patrons only so far.

In the style of PhillyGames' first game, Depraved Awakening, City of Broken Dreamers is a dark look at humanity, made with top-level graphics rendering and a high-quality story. Recommended highly. I've put a link to the trailer below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QlQQXpSvzM
JFR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: City of Broken Dreamers

Postby SlavesOfRome » Sat, 19Nov09 20:10

It's UE4?
"Slaves of Rome" Patreon: www.patreon.com/SlavesOfRome
SlavesOfRome
great white shark

Postby JFR » Mon, 19Nov11 08:30

SlavesOfRome wrote:It's UE4?

No, the game is definitely not in Unreal.

The graphics are rendered with Daz3D and Octane. He also uses a bunch of other tools for finishing. The game engine is Renpy.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby ptmg30 » Mon, 19Nov11 13:10

Why do so many people talk high end graphics? I'd like an indie game to not be more taxing on my laptop than Fallout: New Vegas with mods.
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Mon, 19Nov11 17:53

CoBD runs just fine on my laptop. The high end stuff is used for creation, not playing.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Jirina » Thu, 20May07 16:39

The City of Broken Dreamers is a nice game. I like it and my husband is one of his supporters. I hope to see more of it in the future!
Jirina
sirens hunter

Return to Other sexy games