General Chat

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: General Chat

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 19Sep27 15:24

Greebo wrote:Being an imbecile is no barrier to becoming President, unfortunately -- hence Donald "Tweet your random wrong thinking" Trump! The man's a clear and present danger to what remaining sanity there is in the world.

Want more proof? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E (Yes, that is the man himself -- not an incoherent, loony body double!)

So, You ignored everything in my fact truth based reply to Rik and picked up solely on one word, imbecile [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img] :lol:

Thats very snowflakey of You Gerry.

Now, while we are here, at least Trump never claimed to be native american indian like Warren did, and then only to have it proved to be untrue :lol:

But, You ignored something 1 thread back Gerry.

PinkVendeta wrote:
Greebo wrote:
LRM wrote:The world population doubles every ten years(?).
Lou

Actually Lou, I think you'll find it's every sixty or seventy years at the moment, given a bit of prediction leeway,(see "World Population Increase" in wikipedia), but it's still almost as serious as the appalling climate change scenario we are witnessing right now whilst Trump pooh poohs it as "Fake news!" Maybe there's still time to do something about the population growth and reduce greenhouse gases like methane at the same time by drastically reducing beef and intensively farmed chicken and pig production and consumption,and following Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal" or "Soylent Green" commencing with Trump, Boris Johnson and their ilk rather than the infants of the poor that Swift satirised about.

Gerry,
I do love a good chat with You and Lou and JP and everyone else, but, You seriously need to stop with all the Trump BS that You constantly vent out, now it is Boris as well :lol: , Trump cannot be blammed for everything wrong in todays world Gerry, so seriously, stop.

China uses more coal per second, per minute, per hour, per day, per week, per month and per year than all other coal producing nations combined, skies over China are a constant fog of pollution and China does not give a flying f*ck about the Paris climate accord, and that is the straight up truth, yet China has more electric busses than most other nations do in use, 431,000 on China`s roads in use :lol:

China pollute REALLY badly on one hand, dont care what rest of world thinks, yet have 431k in electric busses on the roads, seriously, You could not write this as a plan of action and hope that people worldwide would not bust a gut laughing.

Now on to blaming everything constantly like You do on Trump, lets get You off that high horse You are sitting on Gerry.

A man named Paul Harvey gave this speech in 1964 and it was broadcast by radio across America in 1965, every single thing he predicted in this 54 year old speech has come to pass and is our world today, and Trump had nothing to do with making any of it happen, that falls to those who came before Trump.

"If I were The Devil" By Paul Harvey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LWPcEo2gV0.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 19Sep27 15:27

Greebo wrote:Being an imbecile is no barrier to becoming President, unfortunately -- hence Donald "Tweet your random wrong thinking" Trump! The man's a clear and present danger to what remaining sanity there is in the world.

Want more proof? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E (Yes, that is the man himself -- not an incoherent, loony body double!)

Which whine is your fav to drink Gerry? :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Fri, 19Sep27 17:03

Oh, so you didn't watch the video of the orange one then! By all means keep your blindfold on and your fingers in your ears while you sing the Trumpian anthem if that's what turns you on -- it won't gain you any respect, but what the hey. :sarcastic:
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 19Sep27 17:31

Greebo wrote:Oh, so you didn't watch the video of the orange one then! By all means keep your blindfold on and your fingers in your ears while you sing the Trumpian anthem if that's what turns you on -- it won't gain you any respect, but what the hey. :sarcastic:

And this stable genius wanted to nuke hurricane Dorian just a few week ago what a putz [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 19Sep27 21:04

Greebo wrote:Oh, so you didn't watch the video of the orange one then! By all means keep your blindfold on and your fingers in your ears while you sing the Trumpian anthem if that's what turns you on -- it won't gain you any respect, but what the hey. :sarcastic:

Course I watched it, I already said a thread or 2 back that Trump talks shit sometimes, so yea, try and keep up with me Gerry :lol:

But at least Trump who has not finished his first term yet, can actually put a lot of words together into actual sentences that make sense to well most everyone in the world who does not have a snowflake hard on for Trump.

Warren being an idiot, it is possible she might get elected in 2020, considering this idiot was elected for 2 terms [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] :lol:
GW jnr wow :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE59vpev-xU

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 19Sep27 21:05

Rikwar wrote:

And this stable genius wanted to nuke hurricane Dorian just a few week ago what a putz [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

Aww look the peanut gallery is back, did You need support, a hand holding to brave You up for another failed shot at the title? :D :D

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 19Sep27 21:09

Greebo wrote: :sarcastic:

Also Gerry, lets not ignore: If I were The Devil" By Paul Harvey
;) [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Fri, 19Sep27 21:17

PinkVendeta wrote:Course I watched it, I already said a thread or 2 back that Trump talks shit sometimes...

SOMETIMES! Let's communicate again when you show some evidence of being back in touch with reality, Hannah -- doesn't look like being any time soon even though you seem aware of Dubya's deficiencies. Bye!
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Greebo » Fri, 19Sep27 21:24

Rikwar wrote:And this stable genius wanted to nuke hurricane Dorian just a few week ago what a putz [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

He'd probably have nuked it in Alabama where his black "Magic Marker" (that's UK English for Sharpie, folks) indicated it would be! :lol: (That would have cost him 9 Electoral College votes, unless their Zombies voted.)
Last edited by Greebo on Fri, 19Sep27 21:32, edited 1 time in total.
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 19Sep27 21:28

Greebo wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:Course I watched it, I already said a thread or 2 back that Trump talks shit sometimes...

SOMETIMES! Let's communicate again when you show some evidence of being back in touch with reality, Hannah -- doesn't look like being any time soon even though you seem aware of Dubya's deficiencies. Bye!

:lol: I am in touch with non snowflake whining, moaning, crying, bitching, safe spacing, stuff.

Your thought process Gerry begins at waking with Trump, Trump all day, and ends with Trump, mine however does not begin, middle or end with Trump, I am the voice of reason here that says, it is impossible to blame every single modern event on Trump, also it is impossible to ignore all others who blame can be cast onto also, which both You and Rik seem to want to attempt do constantly.

Gosh, what is both the quality of your life and Rik life gonna gonna be like when Trump wins again in 2020 :lol: it will be 4 more years of wake, eat, sleep, repeat moaning about Trump, which in reality, does nothing what so ever to Trump, or to anyone else who likes and votes for Trump, or even to people like me who can see it all and not some rose tinted snowflake one sided version of it all.

Buck up Gerry, You only have 4 and a bit more years of Trump mania to deal with, enjoy it :p :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 19Sep27 21:30

Greebo wrote:
Rikwar wrote:And this stable genius wanted to nuke hurricane Dorian just a few week ago what a putz [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

He'd probably have nuked it in Alabama where his black "Magic Marker" (that's UK English for Sharpie, folks) indicated it would be! :lol:

A back to the snowflake thing always said, he will push that button SOON, 3rd world war is coming, nuke this, nukle that, nuke the other.

It brings a smile to me knowing how predictable both of You are.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 19Sep27 21:33

Greebo wrote:

Also this is important now Gerry.

If I were The Devil" By Paul Harvey
;) [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Don`t be ignoring the important stuff.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 19Sep29 14:57

I have been watching a new series called: The Outpost.

It is worth a watch, let me know what You all think.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7612548/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 19Oct10 12:13

Ohhhh all of the good series are back on again.

American Horror Story season 9 is out now, well worth a watch.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1844624/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Supernatural season 15, always worth a watch, has been ongoing since 2005.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460681/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Supergirl season 5, again worth a watch, tho someone decided she should have her hair forward combed into a fringe, not a good look both for her and on her, also the skirt is gone in favor of a suit...
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4016454/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

The Flash season 6, good series, worth watching.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3107288/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

The Rookie season 2, great series so far.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7587890/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Van Helsing season 4, great series, worth a watch.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5197820/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 19Oct18 08:03

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas