General Chat

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: General Chat

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sun, 19Apr14 06:10

PinkVendeta wrote:Hope everyone is well, seen a beautiful movie recently, well worth a watch.

The Tale Of The Princess Koguya

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2576852/

Haven't seen it yet, but will put on my to watch list next Saturday. Sunday, the 14th, is the start of Game of Thrones's last season. Winter has come, the ice wall has melted down, the dead is coming.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sun, 19Apr14 06:26

Free HBO & Cinemax weekend for me. Watched the classic movie "Dances with Wolves". Good story about a post civil war soldier taking command of an abandoned outpost who does what he can to survive including befriending wolves and Sioux Indians.

Scenery and costuming is terrific. I'm pretty sure Hannah will like 25 year old Kevin Costner's special skinny dipping costume. :lol:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099348/
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 19May14 21:40

Joe.Pizza wrote:Free HBO & Cinemax weekend for me. Watched the classic movie "Dances with Wolves". Good story about a post civil war soldier taking command of an abandoned outpost who does what he can to survive including befriending wolves and Sioux Indians.

Scenery and costuming is terrific. I'm pretty sure Hannah will like 25 year old Kevin Costner's special skinny dipping costume. :lol:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099348/

Very good movie, KC looked great also :lol:
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 19May14 21:43

I just finished watching the first season of a great TV series called: The Umbrella Academy.

Season 2 will be out later this year, but all BS aside now, this series is fantastic and well worth a watch by everyone.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1312171/

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greyelf » Wed, 19May15 00:44

PinkVendeta wrote:I just finished watching the first season of a great TV series called: The Umbrella Academy.

I binged watched it two weeks ago and also enjoyed it, I'm looking forward to session 2.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Joe.Pizza » Thu, 19May16 00:49

PinkVendeta wrote:I just finished watching the first season of a great TV series called: The Umbrella Academy.

Season 2 will be out later this year, but all BS aside now, this series is fantastic and well worth a watch by everyone.

Looks interesting. Of course, having Ellen Page in the show doesn't hurt. I'll give it a shot.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Thu, 19May16 00:59

Anyone Watch Episode 5 of Game of Thrones? I liked the previous episode with fighting the WhiteWalkers. This one didn't have much of a storyline, just a lot death and destruction. In the end I just felt worn out and empty.

Here's hoping there will be some closure for the show's finale, but I'm not too hopeful. With the rumor of three spin offs, I have a feeling there will be a bunch of loose ends to justify the new shows.
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 19May16 06:06

Joe.Pizza wrote:

Looks interesting. Of course, having Ellen Page in the show doesn't hurt. I'll give it a shot.

I feel You wont be disappointed if You give season 1 a chance.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby shark » Thu, 19May16 06:22

Joe.Pizza wrote:Anyone Watch Episode 5 of Game of Thrones? I liked the previous episode with fighting the WhiteWalkers. This one didn't have much of a storyline, just a lot death and destruction. In the end I just felt worn out and empty.

Here's hoping there will be some closure for the show's finale, but I'm not too hopeful. With the rumor of three spin offs, I have a feeling there will be a bunch of loose ends to justify the new shows.

Same impression. At the end of episode 5, I felt covered in dust, ash and blood...
shark
Site Admin

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 19May16 06:26

Joe.Pizza wrote:Anyone Watch Episode 5 of Game of Thrones? I liked the previous episode with fighting the WhiteWalkers. This one didn't have much of a storyline, just a lot death and destruction. In the end I just felt worn out and empty.

I and many others online commenting found the battle against the white walkers and the night king somewhat left wanting, solely down to the terrible darkness of the entire episode, there were many many complaints saying that it was WAY to dark, people had to put their brightness to 100% and then even then it was to dark, taking aside it was night time and all, I felt it was way to dark also and I watched it in ultra HD with brightness at 100%, because of this it did not do much for me in reality.

Many 1000s said it appeared like the director filmed the episode using his phones 2 megapixel camera :lol:

The battle for Kings Landing had some ok acting and some ok drama in it, but it was never going to be pretty I feel, it was going to be in your face of what war was really like with swords and a dragon, cercei remained true to her core inner evil bitch self, I knew she would bring in innocents and use them as cannon fodder to protect herself alone and protect the red keep and make it massively harder for any attacking army and harder for any aerial assault to succeed, which is what it did do, sadly Dany went somewhat mad king and killed 1000s of innocent men, women and children during her destruction of kings landing for cercei to watch.

If cercei manages somehow to escape from the blocked underground catacombs with a massively injured Jamie and live a happy ever after life, I am gonna be so pissed off, as that evil bitch needs to die :lol:

Dany will be killed id say for going all mad king on innocents, the dragon wont touch jon snow, rumor has it Jon dies also, maybe by Danys literal hand herself, who knows maybe the imp will sit on the iron throne as king [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
[img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] :lol:

Spin off series would have to be epic following the remaining cast, doing a prequal would be shit tho I feel.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Thu, 19May16 16:50

I gave up years ago part way through book 3 -- I've never worked up the interest to start watching the TV series. Now if someone talented was to serialise Robin Hobb's fantasies or Kim Harrison's Hollows series...
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 19May17 10:55

I was thinking about GoT.

I feel it should include an ending scene like this :lol:

Jamie & Cercie finally get out of the catacombs out to see the total destruction of her city and palace, they walked hand in hand as lovers, I mean as brother & sister :lol: into what was the cities town square.

They are suddenly surrounded by the entire Northern army, the Unsullied, the remaining Dotraki, both Stark girls are present, Jon Snow, Dany and her dragon, the air is thick with tension.

Jamie looks at Cercie, they both look at everyone, then at Jon Snow, at the Stark girls and finally they turn and face Dany and her dragon.

Cercie speaks and says, I am with child, it is my brothers child, we love each other and we want to leave freely and never return, we beg You to let us go oh mighty Mother Of Dragons, Breaker Of Chains, please allow us to leave in peace.

Dany sitting atop of her Dragon looks to the Northern army, to the Dotraki, to the Unsullied, to the Stark girls, and finally to Jon Snow, and returns her gaze to Jamie & Cercie, Dany is deep in thought, she knows both Jamie & Cercie are evil monsters in reality, she knows the child will be born of incest, and raised as an evil monster by 2 evil monsters and the child will be raised filled with hate, and he or she will one day raise an army and attack and kill everyone present.

Dany looks fully at Jamie & Cercie, and gives them both her big gleeful smile, tilts her head to the side and nods for them to leave, they turn around and begin to leave with their heads down.

Dany sighs and rests her head on the neck of her dragon, closes her eyes and thinks it is all over, we have won, Dany hugs her dragon and whispers to him.......

Dracaros (Jamie & Cercie are now nothing more than flame grilled quarter pounders) :na: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone else lives happily ever after [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

The End.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 19May18 02:13

PinkVendeta wrote:Everyone else lives happily ever after [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

With Sansa and Dany hellbent on having the Iron Throne for themselves and add in the North pushing Jon Snow to the king, happily ever after doesn't seem to be in the cards. [img]kator/smiley172.gif[/img]
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 19May18 03:00

Keeping on the Game of Thrones topic, any takers on who going to be on the Iron Throne at the end of Episode 6? I'm going with Jon Snow. Yeah, I know he won't betray Dany. I'm thinking he won't have to if Arya replaces Cersei or Mountain with Dany on her kill list.

If Jon is the king, any guesses who would be his queen? Wouldn't mind seeing one of the Sands sister from Dorne, but I don't think he would survive very long. [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

How about Yara Greyjoy? Jon likes tough women and maybe he can make a convincing case for her to be at least be bisexual. :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 19May18 12:09

The problem with this last season of GoT is this.

The content from the books ran out and the 2 imbecile producers have been using shit script writers to write the content for this season, and because of that, everyone's continuity in the respective story lines is now royally fucked up totally, and being honest both normal GoT fans and hardcore GoT fan have both been lambasting this season online in the literal 100,000 daily.

Arya was never meant to kill the Night King, because of the prophecy about Jon Snow, he was meant to kill the Night King in an epic one on one battle, didnt happen, story fucked up.

Arya was meant to kill Cercie, didnt happen, story fucked up.

Cercie was a evil bitch from first episode and remained so for all seasons but she somehow becomes the caring one in a turnaround with happy/sad music and dying in Jamies arms, story fucked up.

Dany was the caring one, cared for the slaves, cared for the innocents, cared in general overall, within one episode all of that is overturned and she becomes the literal mad queen and kills the innocents without a 2nd thought, her drift into madness should have happened over a min 3 episodes if at all, story fucked up.

The North army who care about the innocents, begin murdering innocent men, women and children, then begin raping women and young women, story fucked up.

Dany will have to be killed now by most likely Jon snow, but Arya could be thrown in there to kill Dany, once Dany is killed, who can control her armies then?, as both the Unsullied and Dotraki armies seem to have regrown :lol: and both are solely loyal to Dany, who can control her dragon he is loyal to Dany, story fucked up.

The producers should have gone back to the author of the books and asked him to write season 8 fully, they didnt bother, they should have asked him to even be a consultant for season 8 script, they didnt bother, season 8 is a total mess now and the comments online by hardcore fans prove this also, and these 2 imbeciles are going to make the next star wars movie :(

Season 1 to season 7 great 10/10, season 8 not worth watching at all 2/10.

Watch the video below, the commentator explains herself great, the 2 producers of GoT need to be taken outside and given a really good kicking for messing up season 8 so badly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqUh8llAJ-Y

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to The beach