Coming to Grips with Christine Upcoming Public Release

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Coming to Grips with Christine Ep2 release to patrons

Postby tlaero » Wed, 18May02 03:43

I just released Episode 2 of CtGwC to our $10 patrons. Ep1 is still available to the public in the link on the first page of this thread. And Ep2 will be released to the public in around 2 weeks.

Patrons, if you want to discuss Ep2 here, feel free, but please use "Spoiler" tags where appropriate.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Re: Coming to Grips with Christine Ep2 released to the publi

Postby tlaero » Wed, 18May16 02:49

Today I'm releasing Episode 2 of CtGwC to the public. The links are on the first page of this thread, and also here:

To download it:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ehylv4hq8460c3o/CtGwC.zip

To play online:
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/711255

This contains both Ep1 and Ep2, so you can replace any earlier downloads with this one. Your saved games from Ep1 will work with this.

I hope you enjoy it!

Tlaero
tlaero

Re: Coming to Grips with Christine Ep2 public release

Postby xCooLer2 » Thu, 18May17 14:10

What can I say?
Another little gem from Tlaero & Mortze.

I really enjoyed this episode and I lined very much how the characters are starting to gain their own shape.

Hope you can "keep up"

xCooLer2
xCooLer2
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby jccb89 » Fri, 18Jun01 19:55

This one is just as good as the rest of your games. I discovered DWE a few months ago and have since become a supporter and played each of your games many times. They are all great. I wasn't a big fan of this game after playing Ep1, but after playing Ep2 I like it. So far Helen is my favorite character and I'm waiting to see where you are going with this story. I also liked the reference to DWE that Laura makes regarding her book. Cant wait to see Ep3.
jccb89
Pilot fish

Postby Gallion » Sun, 18Jun03 07:47

Pretty cool to have sequel of Christine to play.

Funny to see how they Changed a lot graphically, obviously the quality is definitely at another level but the faces of the characters are nothing like the first game, especially for Christine and Keeley.
Gallion
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Sun, 18Jun03 08:17

Before we decided to make anything in the Keeley-verse, I asked Mortze to make modern day versions of the characters that were as close to the originals as possible. He did a great job, but we were both unsatisfied with them. So I unshackled him. I set a few archtypical rules about each character (Christine, Keeley, and Keisha) and told him to make the best characters he could. Christine had to be "A brunette with an athletic build." Keeley had to be, "A curvy blonde with an hourglass figure." And Keisha had to be "A dark skinned brunette with a big butt." I think he knocked it out of the park.

You shouldn't think of these models as variations on the originals. You should think of this as a movie where we hired new actors to play the parts.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby L1nk1980 » Sun, 18Jun03 11:06

tlaero wrote:Before we decided to make anything in the Keeley-verse, I asked Mortze to make modern day versions of the characters that were as close to the originals as possible. He did a great job, but we were both unsatisfied with them. So I unshackled him. I set a few archtypical rules about each character (Christine, Keeley, and Keisha) and told him to make the best characters he could. Christine had to be "A brunette with an athletic build." Keeley had to be, "A curvy blonde with an hourglass figure." And Keisha had to be "A dark skinned brunette with a big butt." I think he knocked it out of the park.

You shouldn't think of these models as variations on the originals. You should think of this as a movie where we hired new actors to play the parts.

Tlaero

so a Christine reboot and like the rest of your games play till after the end credits ;)
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 18Jun17 03:51

These episodic games have been an experiment for us, and the reception has been ... lackluster. So Mortze and I have decided to stop releasing the episodes publicly. CtGwC Ep2 is the last. We'll continue to release episodes of our games to our patrons (one per month), but won't release to the public until we get done with the entire game. Then we'll release it in its entirety for free, as we've done with our other games.

If you'd like to keep up to date on our games, please consider becoming a patron.
$1/month patrons get weekly progress reports on what we're working on and a monthly "Tales from the Elsa-Verse (AAA)" text-only short story.
$5/month patrons get a weekly image created by Mortze and the ability to participate in a weekly caption contest for those pictures.
$10/month patrons get a monthly episode of one of the games we're currently working on.

If you're interested you can find our Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/tora

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Marco6661 » Sun, 18Jun17 06:13

Bonjour à tous,

Le plaisir que je ressens à découvrir les créations de Tlaero & Mortze n'a jamais faibli en ce qui me concerne, et ils le savent, mais pour une raison que j'ignore, il semble que l'engouement pour ce type de jeu n'est plus sur le forum. Je ne saurais dire pourquoi.
Si quelqu'un a la réponse je suis tout ouïe!

Merci à Tlaero & Mortze pour leur persévérance malgré un manque certain de reconnaissance.

Hi friends,

The pleasure I feel in discovering Tlaero & Mortze's creations has never waned in my case, and they know it, but for some reason I do not know, it seems that the craze for this type of game is gone from the forum. I can't say why.
If anyone has the answer I'm all ears!

Thanks to Tlaero & Mortze for their perseverance despite the lack of recognition.

Marco
Marco6661
star of the reef

Re: Coming to Grips with Christine Ep3 Release to Patrons

Postby tlaero » Mon, 18Jul02 02:12

Today I released CtGwC Ep3 to our $10 patrons.

Things have been building, and in this episode, you learn that the dialog choices you've been making are having an effect. You also have two paths with two different sex scenes between Adrian and Christine. Join us on Patreon, and you can play it right now. We're not going to release episodes to the public anymore, but we'll release the full game for free when it's all done.

Tlaero

Imagehosting images
tlaero

Postby L1nk1980 » Tue, 18Jul03 01:41

I really like this episode. not only the sex scene, but also your writing and the dialog between Christine and Laura where good

great job
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby capsfan333 » Tue, 18Jul03 17:25

Great job on this game so far (as usual). You all make an excellent team, love your work.
capsfan333
sirens hunter

Postby macman135 » Tue, 18Jul17 08:58

Just a question regarding the non-patrons, previously it took a few months to half a year or so for each new game to come out. Since you're working on at least two games simultaneously now, does that mean we'll have to wait around a year to play either of them now that you're no longer releasing them by episodes?
macman135
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Thu, 18Jul19 00:06

That's a good question, macman. It really depends on how long the games end up being, but yeah, you're more likely to go a year and then get two games in close proximity than one game every six months.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby philip » Sat, 18Jul21 17:55

Very nice, as always, love the story, and the presentation . . . looking forward to the rest!

philip
philip
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games